Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Wait A Minute’ With Tyga Leaks — Listen

Tue, July 16, 2013 1:42pm EST by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Wait A Minute
FameFlyNet

Madison

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 18, 2013

Omg loved the song Justin Bieber omg that was such a good song that I could dance to it mostly couldn’t understand what you were saying but I heard the sound and you sing it was amazing it blew
Me away I never been to any of your concerts I wish I could go but I can’t cuz always this other girl wins but anyways you are like my idol you inspire me and I just love your music sooo much
I’m a huge fan of you thank you for caring for us fans
Cuz you make us smile by caring for us and I wish I could be
at your concert to support you cuz you care for us and
I rly want to be there for you so I can support you lots
Of love .

sonja

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 18, 2013

couldn’t understand what he was saying for all the poeple talking in the back ground. but love the music part.

Ramzav25kea,Riri and CB

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 17, 2013

this sound like Ray-j song same title but Justin Bieber lyric are different from Ray-j song, And what’s JB Saying in this song?

LOVE

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 17, 2013

As much as I can hear… It amazing!!! Love it lots! But I didn’t listen to the whole thing because when a good quality comes out, I want it to be a suprise!! :)

Alycia

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 17, 2013

I don’t like the song because u really can’t hear wat they r saying but it’s a good song but u really can’t hear wat they r saying

Audriana

Posted at 10:52 PM on July 16, 2013

Maybe i’ll like it more when the official song is debuted, cause this one isn’t official.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 16, 2013

Mish

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 16, 2013

U can barely understand what he’s sayin

rhoda