Lea Michele’s Best Friend Rushes To Her Side After Cory Monteith’s Death

Tue, July 16, 2013 12:15pm EDT by 14 Comments
Jonathan Groff Supports Lea Michele
Courtesy of Twitter

Answers.Ninjamyapp.Com

Posted at 3:04 AM on September 13, 2014

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr…
well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless,
just wanted to say superb blog!

30th birthday ideas

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 5, 2014

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the
same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit
from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me
an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Superb blog by the way!

Zachery

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 10, 2014

Amazing blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a
paid option? There are so many options out there that
I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Kudos!

achat intercom moto bluetooth

Posted at 5:54 AM on February 22, 2014

Once I got to the office parking lot I was able to set the sk4000 back to stereo mode (after
re-familiarizing myself with the necessary button sequence and
figuring out that I needed to temporarily turn my phone’s Bluetooth off to get to the audio
settings voice menu). De fait la distance des parlottes de motocyclette à moto – La distance change en fonction
des produits, 1600 mètres tout au plus concernant le Cardo scala rider G9; malgré tout
une portée d’environ 500 mètres se présente comme.
It’s a nuisance, but it’s fairly clear what they are trying to say.

secondary

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 20, 2014

philippine voyance
Hello to all, as I am truly keen of reading this website’s post to be updated daily.
It includes fastidious information.voyance arabe gratuite

site emploi gratuit

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 17, 2014

Site gratuit et français pour est job

Randolph

Posted at 4:45 AM on February 17, 2014

After all, there are different choices available, including surgery, hormonal therapy, injections and even prosthetic implants.
All in all, fun sex games for couples are the perfect remedy to you and your partner.
Red, itchy area on the scalp, often in the shape of a
ring.

thé bio vrac

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 17, 2014

It’s Full of Vitamin C but interestingly low in caffeine.

Avec La Campagne Campagne de commercialisation du «Noûs 99 pour-cent % ne plus aspire Hors De Temps Etendu tolérer
la cupidité et la corruption La de l ‘ % »,
pour-cent Âges Tous des, sexes, couleurs teintes teintes, et Tendances Politiques Ont Été faire usage de L employant ‘ Novateur Printemps
tactique arabe pacifiquement défendent des causes Chaleurs conduit d ‘ et Accomplir Obtenir ailettes Chaleurs.
Tilth Beauty Argan Tangerine Deep Cleansing Lotion is very gentle on skin,
doesn’t dry skin and works wonders to get rid of oil, dirt and
makeup buildup.

protein shakes for women

Posted at 1:19 AM on December 12, 2013

2 lb of body weight, estimates the University of Illinois, 20 g of protein to determine
your preference. Along with athletes and bodybuilders are the advantages of this wring do not end up taking more calories than those made protein shakes for women with water are usually low
in fat and have added refined sugars.

Taylor Cooke

Posted at 7:16 AM on July 18, 2013

I’m glad she has Jonathan to help her

bff

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 18, 2013

Some how it makes me feel a little bit better knowing Jon is there with her.

Cajun moon

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 16, 2013

Rip cory but is he jessie from glee

Elyse

Posted at 1:52 AM on July 19, 2013

Yes Jonathan Groff played Jesse. He and Lea have been best friends since being on broadway together in Spring Awakening, a few years before Glee.

RIP Cory, you will be sadly missed <3

SA bff

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 16, 2013

Groff is the best, lea and him have a beautiful friendship I hope he can help her in this difficult moment