Emma Roberts Arrested For Domestic Violence Against Evan Peters

Tue, July 16, 2013 7:40pm EDT by 16 Comments
Emma Roberts Arrested
FameFlyNet

zyggie

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 24, 2013

Never really cared for her acting. There was something alway off about this young lady to me. Something is wrong with her emotionally and that is obvious. Learned behavior….I do not know…but something is wrong.

Carmen

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 23, 2013

Ugh, she is such a brat. Evan is way too good for her. She wouldn’t even be famous if it wasn’t for her aunt.

zyggie

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 24, 2013

I agree. Doors were opened for her in show business because of her name and who she is related to. I now think the older she has gotten the more of a brat she is becoming. She needs help now. Abuse is abuse wheather done by a man or a woman.

leo

Posted at 10:45 AM on July 22, 2013

very nice post, we certainly adore this website, keep on it

michelle

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 17, 2013

You know, this is sad news to me. I like Evan and can say I have a little crush on the boy (even though I am way too old for him), he’s cute as hell and he’s a Michigan boy right from my neck of the woods. Emma, is adorable too, and watched her little show with my daughter years ago. Now she’s in a relationship with Evan who got her the gig on AHS–one of the best shows on TV–as far as I’m concerned. This is how she pays him back for the gig, by attacking him? Now, we don’t know the story, so it’s purely speculation on my part, but she obviously has some kind of problem dealing with her anger. I used to be a pistol back in the day, and go all crazy whack job on my old boyfriend, when I was that age. Not cool, I know, and it would get pretty heated. It starts with words, then it gets more intense and more intense, until you are on top of him flinging fists, because you don’t know any other way to get a handle on the situation. Thankfully, I moved past that ages ago, and obviously, I’m no longer with that person which was a toxic situation all around. And have been happily married for years and years and am happy to report no violence is allowed in this relationship. However, some people are just not meant to be, they are great with others, but then you meet that one person, who just pushes the buttons all the wrong way and it becomes seriously toxic. I am sure Evan and Emma love each other immensely, but they cannot have this kind of relationship. It’s no good and it will destroy whatever is left.

Either they need to get their stuff together and move past this and learn how to handle things when the heat escalates, or get out now, before someone seriously gets hurt or put in jail for real. It will happen, eventually if this is not addressed in a real way. If someone is driving the other person to the point of such anger and frustration and the other person has to fight back for defense, the situation is bad. Not only are there physical wounds, but what about the mental ones from the words that are thrown in such situations. It’s just not good. They are both very charming individuals and talented, but at the same time, maybe not for each other and they should rethink their relationship and get themselves onto a road of learning how to conduct a healthy relationship. Abuse is abuse and should not be tolerated even if it’s coming from a tiny woman such as Emma.

zyggie

Posted at 10:14 AM on October 24, 2013

Just read this and what a great comment. I hope someone has been pushing this young woman into seeking medical help for abuse or anger management. something is still not right with her and I really think she is mentally ill.

Tina

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 17, 2013

Boo hoo Emma. Let’s throw her a pity party and find out why she did it with Oprah and Iyanla. A two part special. She will get to tell her side of the story and have a touching intervention and heart-warming recovery. She will be the “it” girl all over again. Meanwhile, every time Chris Brown sneezes too hard, he’s an a$$hole that will never change and doesn’t deserve forgiveness or redemption. Such a double standard.

Maiayrt

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 17, 2013

Well… that was unexpected.
Good going girl now its on your Wikipedia page too.
And people say Justin and Selena are unhealthy!

Cinthia

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 16, 2013

But… it’s july 17th… it’s too late for this information, and seems so obviously that is a lie

Candy

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 16, 2013

Her dad used to do the same things. Learned behavior.

Guest

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 16, 2013

I never liked her. More reason to keep disliking her.

Sam Kidd

Posted at 8:48 PM on July 16, 2013

This kind of relationship never survives. It only gets worse and someone dies.

Do you!

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 16, 2013

This relationship needs to end NOW!
This will be another CB and Rihanna.

Do you!

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 16, 2013

REALLY!!!!
I hope she can get it together.
If you feel you have to put your hands on your partner, then it’s time to let that relationship die.
That goes for both.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:11 PM on July 16, 2013

What the…? Young Hollywood showing its behind. (Old Hollywood is pretty good at it too.)

Cajun moon

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 16, 2013

She always seemed mean too me i never liked her i heard she treated chord over street bad