Cory Monteith Died From Mix Of Heroin & Alcohol — Coroner’s Report

Tue, July 16, 2013 5:12pm EDT by 19 Comments
Cory Monteith Cause Of Death
Courtesy FOX

lily

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 27, 2013

shut up even if Cory Monteith die show some respect if you did not like Cory or you hated him or he thinks he dumb for talking drugs will stop I get that you hate cory if you do then do not even watch his videos or news about him and show some respect to lea Michele that was her boyfriend that was her love of her life and if someone did that you if you die you wound not like it to so stop saying the mean comment cory is not stupid there is people who do drugs and your going to call them stupid cory is very smart and Monteith stated, “I’m lucky on so many counts. I’m lucky to be alive.”[8] He eventually received his high school diploma in 2011 from an alternative school he attended in his youth in Victoria.and cory can be in jeues hands who knows he should do that with jeues

Curtis

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 31, 2013

I’ve been wondering if he was on a methadone treatment program. IF that was the case, it would’ve been VERY easy for him to overdose (even if it was the amount of heroin that he normally uses). Mixing methadone with alcohol and heroin is extremely toxic.

Andutza

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 17, 2013

i want to send all my love and support especially to Lea,the Glee cast and his familly and friends ..it’s so sad what happen to Cory,but we can’t judge him for this because he fighted this addiction and try to be clean but in the end this addiction has won the fight..it’s very hard to fight this especially if is involve heroine …and he try the best to get over it…we have to remember him not about his drug addiction..but haw he was a wonderful boy,a great actor and singer and a very special men..he will be missed forever,and he will be loved.also had a problem with addiction,and I know how hard it is to stop doing what youre addiction is..and for that i know that for Cory was very hard..and I know that he didn’t want to kill himself that it was a very tragic accident …and for all you guys who judge him..you shoul look up to what a great human was not for the mistake he did in the past and with he tryed very much to stop..Rest in peace Cory and forever you be loved and remebered !! :(

Kerry Douglas

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 17, 2013

My hart goes out to Corey’s family,friends how very sad, such a talented actor, this should now be a wake up call to all, this is a wake up call to everyone, there is a clear message in Corey’s death DON’T MESS with the devils poison!! May god Guide you to the right path…R.I.P Corey may ur wings be light and ur face be bright as u entre into the land of peace Xx

Nick

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 18, 2013

Seriously?you think someone who dies of an overdose will go to heaven?Think about it for a minuite and give me your best answer.

lily

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 27, 2013

how do you know you do not know about nothing you never know if jueus will make him go to hell or heaven and the good part was when cory real build his life !

Wasilla

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 16, 2013

RIP Finn

rasha

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 16, 2013

wow just cant believe he is dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJ

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 16, 2013

I gotta say people does the stupidest things like that probably deserve it. Not being mean but com on they done drugs before n try to control it by going to rehab then go back in the old days are very stupid. I’ve never done drugs before there are many ways to control your addictions without killing yourself. I think he did it because of peer pressure from being fame. Money, fans, and other many things might cause him to do that stuff but there always other ways to control all that let alone do drugs. Think about all the celebrities who died overdose, needles, alcohol, car crash, and just taking there own life it’s from fame.

LAURA

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 16, 2013

could you be more dumb?

Max

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 16, 2013

Like!!

Samantha

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 16, 2013

No matter what he died of I will always love and support him, when he first came on tv I know he was gonna change the world, and he did he changed mine so much, I fell in love with him when I first saw him, I just hate that I am never gonna meet him but heaven has gain a beautiful and special angel…
I love you Cory Monteith and I hope your happy wherever you are…
#RIPCORY ♡

Aleks

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 16, 2013

He did such a stupid thing.

patrick

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 16, 2013

Well i won’t lose any sleep over a complete moron using drugs that kill him. Well it sad but it looks like his real friends didn’t try to help him with this habit that finally kill him.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 16, 2013

Guest

Posted at 5:44 PM on July 16, 2013

Substance abuse is such an awful thing. It’s so sad its grasp was too tight to escape.

Bobby

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 16, 2013

No I’m not surprised , I am saddened.

louise

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 16, 2013

my heart goes out to his family and his girlfriend, he seemed like a really nice guy. r.i.p cory

louise

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 16, 2013

it just goes to show no matter who you are once substance abuse gets a hold of you it’s very difficult to escape.