‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EST by 273 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family

Desirae Billiot

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 23, 2014

I really do miss watching the lying game almost every Tuesday, the only thing didn’t like was it took 2 years for the second season to come on, and they didn’t even have a last episode of the goodbyes. I just wish they would re-air the lying game. :/

Eunice Liwewe

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 21, 2014

mmh……plz plz guys w rily nid the lyng game back on track..even if there wil b 20 seasons.,no problem!
season 2 left us dumbfounded..not fair..or elc just add a season 3 whch wil hav e endng to everythng there.xo plz finish dat 4 us!plz

Elisha fraley

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 19, 2014

I want this show back I’d give anything!!!! :(((

Kim

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 15, 2014

This show should totally air again…..only having 2 seasons is crazy.

stella

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 14, 2014

Why you had take lying game it was my favorite show it like all shows getting canceled please bring this show back

789

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 9, 2014

There is still alot more to be told and you cancle it like that. The last episode needed more to it you just leave us hanging like that . ALL I WANT TO DO IS SCREAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pt07

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 5, 2014

Please bring back The Lying Game!!! It’s an awesome show! Love the storyline and the acting is great. Please!!!

Graysen

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 5, 2014

I am so upset, I will never watch this network, that was the best show on there

Briana

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I just watched the first two seasons on Netflix and now no more??????

allforhope20

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 5, 2014

Please bring this show back. Why wouldn’t abc not want a show that reveals everything when they’re supposed to? Abc is soooo backwards. The Lying Game was the best show and probably would have brought the most money. Abc does not know entertainment!!

Ashley

Posted at 7:36 AM on March 3, 2014

watched the last episode on season too, and was super excited to watch the next season just to find out abc canceled it? are you kidding me?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Trisha Goddard

Posted at 5:08 PM on February 28, 2014

I loved the Lying Game, it was just getting interesting with all the twist and turns. Sad.com, so looking forward to it. Besides Pretty Little Liars nothing else comes on that entertaining.

brittny

Posted at 11:23 PM on February 27, 2014

don’t really care that it’s cancelled.. I just couldn’t get into it and apparently I’m not the only one the ratings we abysmal … if you want to know the ending read the series..

Jeff Johnson

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 25, 2014

The lying game was the best show on abc family. Cancelling the show was a bad move. I no longer watch that network.

heather

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 24, 2014

What….i loved this show i watched it evey time it came on..its way, way better than pretty little lires and secret life put together…bring it back….

codere35

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 23, 2014

I think that they zhould bring it back I lived that show and way better then lotz on fhe network. Also I think it was doing great if they dont bring it back it will ruin the network forever so please bring it back prople love it!!

Claudia sallow

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 23, 2014

It really sucks that the lying game stoped everytime i watch season 2 of the last episode i cry i may never no who did it and i dont even know what to do now and i dont know if u heard but theres a pitition siging to bring back the lying game so maybe u should go take a damn look at it cause ur disappointing everybody and we r so bummed out

Dolly

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 21, 2014

I loved The Lying Game. It was much much better than Pretty Little Liars— that’s the same every week…..(“A” is after someone every week — how long can they drag that out?)
At least The Lying Game had other stories going on to keep it interesting. I will miss it.

Keri

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 15, 2014

That’s crappy! I loved this show!! I really hope they think about bringing it back!!

Romashka

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 13, 2014

Hope they bring it back!!! What a great show!!!

Jasmine

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 12, 2014

Really I love this show!! I liked it because it had a lot of action are you serious I’ve been waiting for a good show like this one bring it back please who cares about Dan the show was getting good and turnt up you know!!!!!!!!!!

Christie

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 11, 2014

I watched every single episode on netflix in a week and find out we don’t even get an ending to the show, how lame is that! They should at least do a movie to give us some closure!

Cheryl Santiago

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 17, 2014

I am outdone with the network for canceling this show. At the very least, we do need closure. Who is/was the murderer ? Could it be Thayer ? Why don’t they get another Dan ? Honestly, I am livid !!!

Nicole

Posted at 8:19 AM on February 11, 2014

What the H!!!!! One of the best shows I’ve watched in a while. I was so looking forward to the next season. I kept waiting and waiting so I went online to check it out to find out its been cancelled. Really not happy! The show definitely kept you on your toes. I really wanted to see what was going to happen next! What a crappy morning!!

Jayleen Chapero

Posted at 4:27 AM on February 11, 2014

So sad to hear this. Ive been waiting for the lying Game to come back. How disappointing. ABC WILL SOON BE OUT OF AIR IF IT CONTINUES TO DO THIS. SO MANY GOOD SHOWS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

Jasmine

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 12, 2014

preach…….

Kenzie

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 8, 2014

I just recently started watching the lying games on Netflix and got to the very last episode and realized there weren’t anymore! How could abc family do this? Why did they have to end it like that? I am so disappointed!!!