‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 259 Comments 17,133 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Stephanie

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 14, 2014

:( im so sad, I want to watch more… I loved this show it was one of my favourite’s. thanks a lot for cancelling it. so not impressed.

savannah

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 14, 2014

Wtf this is so not fair the lying game was one of my favorite shows besides pretty little liars this iant fair u have 2 bring it back this isnt fair! Ugh abc family u r jerks!!!

kara

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 14, 2014

This sucks this is my favorite show and when I heard it was canceled I was so mad.. Who ever canceled The lying game is so stupid !

vivi

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 13, 2014

Why the show end… Im so disappointed with abc family. Please return show back. I and my friends love this show. Cant wait to come on and now its cancelled. I dont believe. Why didnt pretty liar end. Please abc famiabc family kindly return show back or I have no need to watch abc family.

molly

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 12, 2014

why did u have to end it

Tay

Posted at 2:51 AM on January 12, 2014

This sucks!! I just finished the second season and they left off with a huge cliffhanger we need to see what happens with red and Kristen .Why just why!?

iLikeTheLyingGame

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 10, 2014

Maybe Netflix will pick it up

Samantha

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 8, 2014

I am so disappointed this was one of my favorite shows at least have a series finale to finish the story and if the widowed Dan signed a new contract with a new show replace him if you have too with someone else. I know plenty of people would love at least a series finale. This is one of the best shows on ABC Family it is such a shame to cancel a show that everyone loves. Reconsider and please bring it back. I have watched pretty much every show on ABC Family and you seriously create the most amazing shows. PLEASE BRING BACK THE LYING GAME!!!

miyah

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 7, 2014

why just why

Ali

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 6, 2014

Are you kidding me!!!!! This is the show that gets me through the winter!!!! I am seriously really disappointed! Ok so what happens next? Is Sutton is good or what!’urg!

chrissa

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 6, 2014

i guess i will stop watching abc

Jasmine

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 6, 2014

I hate how whenever I start like a show and getting into it the show gets canceled!!! I just finished season two and I now I find out I will never know what happens next. ABC family should at least give us one last episode to answer all of our questions!

Jennifer

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 5, 2014

I am VERY Disappointed with ABC family right now!! I just went to Search for the show because I knew it was supposed to be coming back on soon and come on here to find out it has been CANCELED!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR TO WATCH THIS SHOW!! Bring it back!!!!!

Camiel Bennett

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 5, 2014

If you’re going to cancel a show, give us some answers. Don’t just disappear off the face of the earth. I liked this show because unlike PLL, its not repetitive… yet… Just give us another seasonnnn

Dulce Martinez

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 4, 2014

Can we petition for the program to come back :3 ? Lol Don’t get me wrong I love to read but the show! It was so suspensful

Dulce Martinez

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 4, 2014

No wonder I felt I was waiting too long for the third season! Wth let the show continue without Tyler!

Stephanie

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 4, 2014

That sucks I really liked the Lying game I wish y’all could come back you are very talented in your acting!

APRIL

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 3, 2014

OMG…..THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING! MY HUSBAND AND I LOVED THIS SHOW. IT IS WAY BETTER THAN PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. HOW COULD U CANCEL THIS SHOW. WE WANT A ENDING. U SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE A FINALE SEASON!!!!

Judy Kirkbride

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 2, 2014

Lying game was better than pretty. Little liars. And the show was not done yet. You could have finished the show with a ending.

kim bailey

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 2, 2014

Noooooooo! I cant believe I didnt hear this until now… I was looking forward to it starting in January. Way better than pretty little liars!!!!! Now we are left hanging with so many questions. ABC Family was so wrong for doing this!!! :)Seriously, I am 50 years old and watched this with my daughter. I can’t believe I got so involved in it. It really is bad to not even finish the story!!! That really makes me know that I wont get involved in another ABC Family continuing drama knowing that really there is no point because they may just stop the show mid-story. It was an awesome show, but what is the point of wasting two years of my “tv viewing time” when I woint even know the end. ? ABC Family, I won’t make that mistake again.

Ad

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 6, 2014

Amen – feel the same way !

Isobela

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 1, 2014

I will miss Thayer sooooo much. I wish he and Emma had stayed in a relationship because he clearly cares so much for her. He has trusted, protected, listened, and helped Emma since the first time they met and no one else has done anything close to that for Emma at all. My favorite moments were Emma and Thayers first kiss and when they sleep together because it shows that they love each other ( I know that other events after that proves that might be wrong) but I know Emma must have loved Thayer a little bit because I know that Thayer loved her a lot. She was really selfish in the last episode when she broke up with Thayer because she was being rude and only talking about her problems and nnot his when he and his dad had some serious problems that ( at least some of them) Emma started by not listening to Thayer and going to go see Alec in jail. I mean there was clearly something wrong that she should have noticed when she went into his hotel room in the last episode I mean seriously she could have helped them and then she might not have broken up with him and he would not have gotten angry and smashed all the stuff in his hotel room with a weapon that looked like it could have killed Tereasa. I think that the deal Alec wanted to make for him was that ( if Alec killed Tereasa) Thayer would hide the murder weapon and Alec would do something for Thayer but that kind of doesnt make sense because Thayer really doesnt like his dad. I really hope that they started up The Lying Games again becasue I love the book and the TV show and I know that the book is really popular now, not just at my school but also all my friends middle schools and some high schools. I mean now if they start up and finish the second season and third season and so on more people will watch. I really just dont want to see Thayer be hurt but that has happened multiple times and a few he was hurt really bad, like when he found out that Sutton only slept with him for revenge at Ethan. Once again I will miss Thayer sssssssssooooooooo much, I just love him ( the charater).

Izzy

Posted at 10:00 PM on December 28, 2013

beyond pissed!!! this was better than pretty little liars by alooooooot! It was such a great show and now we will never know all the other mysteries hidden to make all the pieces fit! at least finish the dam show >;(

Fatouma Magan

Posted at 5:32 AM on December 25, 2013

I HATE HOW YOU GUYS JUST CANCELLED THE SHOW ! IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW AND I JUST ‘RE WATCHED THE LAST TWO SEASONS OVER AGAIN AND I REALLY DO THINK YOU SHOULD BRING IT BACK !!!!!

amethyst

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 19, 2013

hate this!why would you cancel it and not even bother to give an ending or anything….you just stopped in the middle of so much drama and mystery….clearly abc does not care about showing everyone an entire story they just leave it hanging!

Katie

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 19, 2013

ABC Family are going to end up losing they’re fans if they keep cancelling shows without ending them. They shouldn’t just be cut, they should have a fb with the vote system for fans to have a choice and they should have a system where shows should get a few more episodes to finish plus a finale. No warningsthen cutting shows isn’t good enough. There are too many copycat shows, yeh the originals is good and I love it but there’s no need for Ravenswood when PLL is the way it is. We need ‘happy mysteries’ not depressing, constantly spooky mysteries. Bring back The Lying Game!