‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EST by 273 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family

Katie

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 19, 2013

This is the first I’ve heard of the news. I am so so disappointed, thats another great show that’s gone and left fans on the edge of their seats. At least let the show finish a season and have a finale before they get cut! It took the place of gossip girl for me which I miss so much. Also, if it’s to give more time for pretty little liars, then that’s not so good. PLL is a great show but is milking the situation and is getting a tiny tiny bit boring, plus there’s not enough or as many good looking guys in it. There should be a choice for the Lying Game fans who watch the show to get at least a few more eps back or at least a petition. ;( :(

arely

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 18, 2013

I truly love this show!!!! I need it back! It is so much better than some of the other shows still airing. BRING THE LYING GAME BACK!!!

Jeilyn

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 15, 2013

I think that the lying game should come back!!! I really loved this show. With all it’s mysterious things going on. I’m really upset that they canceled it😩😩😥😢💔💔

Marisa Lynn

Posted at 1:33 AM on December 11, 2013

I cant beliebe you guys cancelled the show its such a disoppointment to all the fans and very unprofessional this was an amazing show I honesty liked it better then pretty little liars and imabsolutely love that show I just dont understand how you could even leave the show like thst stleast end it on a good note so we know all the anwsers I think you guys made a horrible mistake amd you should bring it back for atleast one last season this is a disoppointment I was looking forward to watching the next seasom how dear you guys thats pathetic you ruimes your career every time you cancel a show with no warnimg amd question’s from the fans thst now cwmt be known because you decided to cancel an amazing show you should be ashamed of yourselves look at all these fans that are now so disoppointed amd hurt by this decision y

Marisa Lynn

Posted at 1:31 AM on December 11, 2013

leona

Posted at 1:41 AM on December 10, 2013

plzzzzzzz bring it back it was such an awesome show how can u leave it like that atleast solve the puzzles.. Thayer cant be a killer… please bring it back.

Natalia

Posted at 1:46 PM on December 8, 2013

There are some petitions online to bring it back. It stinks such an awesome show got canceled especially leaving such a hanging finale. It was my favorite show on ABC :(

dipaly

Posted at 4:31 PM on December 7, 2013

how are they going to show Rebecca getting killed and not let us find out how she ended up in the pool. I have been waiting for it to come back on and now I guess i can stop waiting for it. i will not watch abc family for nothing now.

Jess

Posted at 6:32 AM on December 7, 2013

I loved this show, it is so much better than Ravenswwood and pretty little liars, please bring it back!!!!

Charlene Vasquez

Posted at 6:36 PM on December 6, 2013

Come on bring back The Lying Game! At least finish it damn it!

lesa huber

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 6, 2013

BRING IT BACK PLS. GET RID OF RAVENSWOOD AND BRING IT BACK PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS

Mylan

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 2, 2013

Oh-Em-Gee! This is one of my fav shows. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, like seriously!

Cheryl Henthorn

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 25, 2013

Bring it back! bring it back! Bring it back! You need to at least have a 2 hr finale or something. You cant just leave America hanging like that! That is so rediculous. The mom didnt even know yet.

Ram

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 20, 2013

This suck major ! They can’t just cancel the show on an ending like that , We need thousand more answers , please just one episode more to explaiiin , For the fannns ! This show was more interesting that Pll soo …

julie

Posted at 10:50 PM on November 15, 2013

wow you cancelled the lying game but still show pretty little liars? i hate that show it shud be taken off also seems everytime a good one comes on that i actually like u losers cancel it!

Penny

Posted at 10:01 PM on November 22, 2013

I have been in denial about this show for so long saying I know it’s not cancelled just taking a lil longer but kept seeing the othe boring shows coming pretty lil liars switched at birth really. The least you could have done was conclude it.

Amanda

Posted at 5:36 PM on November 11, 2013

So disappointed ABC Family canceled a show that leaves the fans hanging. At least give us a few more episodes to conclude what will happen. Sorry ABC family but you have a lot of disappointed and pissed off fans who wanted more of the Lying Game.

Libs

Posted at 4:54 PM on November 11, 2013

I cant believe this, this show is just as good as pretty little lairs, this is bull. Thanks ABC for cancelling a good show, why dont you cancel pretty little lairs while your at it. But they keep the really stupid shows….. Yeah that makes sense. Maybe you should put it back on ABC FAMILY because i can tell that alot of people are angry with this!!!

ja

Posted at 12:10 PM on November 11, 2013

THANK DISNEY FOR CANCELLING THE LYING GAME DISNEY OWNS ABC FAMILY NETWORK SINCE THE NEW OWNER STARTED OWNING DISNEY EVERY GOOD SHOW HAS GOTTEN CANCELLED HES EVEN THINKING ABOUT CANCELLING PLL I HATE ABC FAMILY

autumn

Posted at 9:48 AM on November 11, 2013

I agree with Lindsay you guys cancel the good shows and put stupid ones on

Lindsay

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 3, 2013

Why would that cancel this show!! You get so into it and anticipate the new season and then just end it! How disappointing. Abc family needs to take more time and consideration before creating shoes now because they’ve does this quite a bit now where they just cancel a show. And the lying game was such a good one :(

Tiff

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 3, 2013

Very sad!!!!!! I have been waiting for its return:-(

Libs

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 11, 2013

so have i

heather

Posted at 12:14 AM on November 3, 2013

I loved this show and couldn’t wait for the. neseasonea

mrs maureen Tereza debraganza

Posted at 1:14 AM on October 29, 2013

the lying games is so full of bull crap and sara sheperd failed in this slot. why thayer what was his motive is he a psycho,what exactly is he? and his reason to hate and doubt is stepfather is so lame. theres no plot as such just keeping the twins identity a secret is also a weak plot.Basically lying games is exactly that a crap full of lies from the author and the ones who produced it…….

kristin

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 28, 2013

I AM FURIOUS THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED.. IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT! WE AS A COUPLE LOVED IT!!!!:((((

Sydney

Posted at 11:10 PM on October 27, 2013

This absolutely makes no sense. The rating were doing so well, where is the logic in ending the show? This is a second show from them that I began watching and look forward to every week that had been canceled. I’m loosing faith in ABC :( sad day.