‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 267 Comments 16,511 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Joana

Posted at 10:33 AM on October 24, 2013

I’m from Brazil and I need to understand what makes a television station to cancel a TV series without finishing it. I, and many Brazilian fans, we are disappointed with the cancellation of the series “The lying game” without having a decent end, that clarifies everything. I tried to send this complaint to the ABC, but could not. So I’m sending to this site, hoping you publish that Brazil is disgusted with what happened. Viewers around the world DESERVE an ending.
I apologize for my English, which is not very good, and I appreciate if you can help fans making a complaint to the ABC.
Thank you. Joana

becky

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 22, 2013

I enjoyed the show. And I wanted to see what happened next.

Monique

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 22, 2013

Loved this show!! I was totally looking forward for a new season. I agree with others brung it back even if it has to be in a different channel! Can’t just end a show like that!

JB

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 21, 2013

I really enjoyed this show. Just texted my daughter to find out when it was coming back on and she told me to check on line… then I find out it is canceled. That is real shame.

Tracey

Posted at 7:02 PM on October 18, 2013

Just went through season 1 and 2 on Netflix. ..seriously you need to bring this show back even if it needs to on another channel. .great sbow bring it back

Melissa

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 13, 2013

Que madre pongas la serie nuevamente, me quede con las ….. Por favor

Chell

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 12, 2013

It figures..just like Chloe King. With so many ppl that watch it, why is it done?? Then they make stupid @$$ shows afterwards that will prob stay on the air. I dont know whats so great about split at birth…kind of boring.

Erica

Posted at 2:40 AM on October 10, 2013

Can’t you guys put it on a different channel the lying game was a very good show and I’m disappointed that it is now cancelled.

PT

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 9, 2013

This is soo stupid!! Every time a show that i like gets cancelled half way I get so annoyed. It doesn’t make any sense, why the show should get cancelled like this without any type of ending just because there is no ‘Dan’? Especially since it has so many returning viewers, its very popular. It seems that ABC family are an expert on breaking up shows. I wouldn’t mind if they finished at season 2 as long as they finished it and wrapped up the story. I have been soo hooked on this show for a long time and to find that it’s cancelled … at a cliff hanger? with no other ending? Ridiculous!!! :( So PLEASE at least let the Lying Game finish its season … even if i can have a peace of mind!! :) Thank you .. only if you bring it back otherwise no thank you …

Maranda

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 8, 2013

I’m not watching ABC family anymore!

Melinda

Posted at 8:55 PM on October 8, 2013

I can’t believe you would just cancel a show without having a conclusion even if it was just a 2 hour special. This is so disappointing, no wonder I rarely watch TV! I definitely will not be watching ABC Family anymore.

bobby justison

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 7, 2013

This was one of the best shows on tv. I don’t understand why it got canceled. Please bring this show back. Seems like all the good shows gets canceled . Makes me not want to watch ABC family anymore

heather

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 3, 2013

abc family sucks, you cant just leave a tv series with no conclusion. this was my favorite show and now i’m so turned off abc famiy’s tv shows. i’ve been waiting almost a yr for this season and now i’m just disappointed.

Erica

Posted at 1:41 AM on October 3, 2013

Why that was my favorite show everything else on abc family is boring besides pll

Annreply

Posted at 11:33 PM on October 1, 2013

I just got hooked on The Lying Game through NetFLix and now you are cancelling it.

Matt

Posted at 7:44 PM on October 1, 2013

Hate that there was no conclusion, but the good thing is, I have made a whole third season up in my head so I know how everything ends up in my imagination :)

Brittany

Posted at 3:18 PM on September 30, 2013

Bring The Lying Game back!!!!! It was a great show. Y’all left us hanging on everything and didn’t even warn us that it wasn’t coming back on! Not cool!

Diamond

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 29, 2013

How do you just cut off the Lying game without some kind of conclusion. I’m pissed I have been waiting for the third season to come on all to be told it is cut . So mad bring this show back with or with out Dan

Lacy

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 28, 2013

You can’t do that!! We need to know the rest of the story. Do they find out it was Theron? Who does Ethan finally end up with? What happens to Alec? Does Mrs. Murser accept both twins? There’s so much you can put in another season.!! You guys need to make a last one!! Just to show what happened!! This is ridiculous you can’t end it this way I love this show and one more season would be amazing!!

jessie

Posted at 7:21 PM on September 27, 2013

How can you just randomly cancle without rapping up the story atleast a little bit. Your just gunna leave us hanging. This show was way better than everything else ABC had and was WAY BETTER THAN PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Boo

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 26, 2013

I so mad that the lying game not goin be a season third. Wtf I love the lying game. Why is it not be season 3 wtf

kim

Posted at 2:41 PM on September 26, 2013

I AM DEEPLY DESTURBED THAT THE LYING GAME SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELED. I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARED TO SEEING WHAT WOULD TAKE PLACE NEXT. I AM DEEPLY CRUSHED. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. BRING THEM BACK, PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

Angelina

Posted at 3:59 AM on September 25, 2013

Really!? Like what the heck. I’m a HUGE fan & have been waiting forever for my favorite show to come back on! You guys can’t just cancel and leave us big fans in suspense. The show was just getting better and better and y’all decide to cancel? I hope this is just a false information. Bring back The Lying Game!! In my perspective, this show is by far the best that has ever came onto ABC family; I refuse to let you guys cancel this show. I’m in love with the cast, the roles & characters of this show. Just everything about this show is just awesome, on point, and it just keeps getting better and better. Please don’t take away the best show there ever could be on ABC family! 😢😓😰

t

Posted at 9:36 PM on September 23, 2013

Bring back the lying game. I was looking forward to seeing the new season. Stop taking away all the good shows please

JEN

Posted at 9:09 PM on September 23, 2013

This show was arguably just as good as PLL! Even though this show isn’t as popular as all the others, that’s because it came on just after PLL! I mean seriously! You can’t just cancel a show in the middle like this! SO many people were obsessed with this show… ABC Fam. you just broke so many hearts. And Twisted? REALLY?!?! This show absolutely deserves a spot instead of all the new lame shows.

jessica jessup

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 22, 2013

And jane by design really why take yhe good shows off and keep the stupid ones this is horrible and upsetting