‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 268 Comments 14,970 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Kris

Posted at 7:30 PM on September 18, 2013

Loved this show and, like the others, want to see closure!!! That’s only fair to the loyal watchers. I also like Chloe King and Jane by Design. Not sure why Secret Life got to stay on so long. If you continue to cut the good shows, the loyal will get fed up and quit investing their time in your programming!!!

Ana

Posted at 2:45 AM on September 18, 2013

I am finding this out now?! Wow. What a great note to end on for the show. NOT!!! Kristin didn’t even find out about her twin. And so much more, too. Psh. Whatever.

Kid

Posted at 6:00 PM on September 17, 2013

Nooooooooooooooooooo FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jen

Posted at 11:02 AM on September 15, 2013

I’m so mad….:( you guys are leaving us hanging… Could have done one 2 hour special and went down better :((

K

Posted at 5:44 AM on September 15, 2013

I’ve just watched the last episode and am so disappointed that they have cancelled it!! I need to know what happens next!!!
Why would they just stop a show right in the middle!!!
What happens to Alec? Does Kristin forgive Ted and except Emma??? Grrrrr not happy!!!!

Crystal

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 11, 2013

come on that not far u lefted off in such a horrible spot bring back for a little bt like everyone saying give us closure dang it like i barely remember but remember finding the lady body and it all possible having to do with the dad

shanae

Posted at 11:48 PM on September 9, 2013

I do understand that it is not entirely the networks fault that the show is not returning, however they do get some of the blame!!! Even if you guys (the network and the writers) bring back the show only for a season just to wrap everything up and give us (the fans) some kinda of closure it will greatly be appreciated!!! GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT PLEASE.

inspirejenny

Posted at 9:38 PM on September 9, 2013

that truly is ridiculous…and yet they have the Vineyard…. the lamest show EVER! So wish we could at least have some closure on who did it… was it thayer? do emma and ethan get back together? gahhh

KISSALIVE! '75

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 9, 2013

It’s time to ban the network, people. They’ve done this WAY too many times to too many good shows. That’s the ONLY way there even going to care in the SLIGHTEST. You have to hit them in the Ratings in order for them to respond. Put this network in Bankruptcy and let another network with some BALLS take over and who WON’T pull the trigger at the slightest sign of trouble (although, I don’t see who this show was in “Trouble”). Who’s the MORON running this network?? Someone obviously not in touch with the viewers.

Tori

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 8, 2013

Just Stopppp!!!!! Thye keep canceling the good shows like The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Jane By Design and now The Lying Game. Stop doing this to us! Those were great shows! If you start something you should finish it, not leave all the fans wondering whats going to happen next and then it gets cancelled. Now we will never know what happens:( Please finish your show before you take it off the air because we all want to know what happens. At my school, The Lying Game was just as popular as Pretty Little Liars.

Lali

Posted at 12:27 PM on September 8, 2013

This is stupid. Put the show back on

Janelle

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 5, 2013

I am pissed. I loved this show and was really looking forward to a season 3! I hate when they cancel good shows, and leave us with lame shows. Just like when they cancelled The Nine Lives of Chloe King i was heartbroken :/

Emily

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 5, 2013

I’m so upset that this show is not coming back on!! This was my absolute favorite and I looked forward to it throughout the week. I don’t understand why they would start a show and then stop it! It makes me so mad!

Jeanine

Posted at 1:06 AM on September 5, 2013

That is so dumb they cancelled The lying game and Jane by design. Then they bring this stupid show bun heads. I looked forward to the lying game and Jane by design every week. I never missed an episode. what makes it the worst is they leave you hanging. It makes me not want want to watch that channel at all. Instead of just removing shows they should allow people to go online and vote what shows they want to keep. Just because they work for the tv station doesn’t mean they know what they are talking about.

Rebecca

Posted at 9:38 PM on September 3, 2013

This is one of the best shows out there. Whoever decided this made a horrible call.

Manda

Posted at 9:05 PM on September 3, 2013

That sucks!! I was looking foward to a new season.. Especially since they film in Austin! :/ The Lying Game is the only good show on abc… Now we’re left with what?… Switched at Birth? I don’t even know how that show is still on! Ugh but that my opinion I guess.. We want the lying game to return!!!!

Nancy

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 3, 2013

Well, that really stinks…you just left everyone hanging after Alex fell from the roof.
Maybe they should have just replaced the actor that was leaving and continue.
Not a nice thing to do!!!

Fiona

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 2, 2013

This AND Jane By Design were my two favorite shows that both got cancelled. The Lying Game was such a good show. Now I’m done with ABC Family for good. No more good shows and they obviously don’t care what the viewers want anymore.

Andrea

Posted at 10:13 AM on September 2, 2013

That’s just messed up!!! Left your fans in suspense & I’ve been looking for a season three but had no clue what so ever that you would cancel such a great show. I absolutely hate when the stations cancel a new show & I’m hype to see it. If you knew you’d ran out of ideas then you should have never created the show in the first place. A season three & lots more or seasons would have been awesome. Please try again for season three. It’s a super good tv show that I look forward into watching every Tuesday night.

Angie

Posted at 9:25 AM on August 31, 2013

I loved that show! It was one of the best on abc family!

NP

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 20, 2013

WORDDDD OMG!!!!!

christine

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 29, 2013

I will miss the show, I enjoyed it very much

Terrie on Colorado

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 29, 2013

you have to bring it back its a good show take off vinyard

Tracie

Posted at 9:39 AM on August 29, 2013

That sucks!!!!! Every time you have something that we like to watch you always cancel it. Then you put some stupid show in its place that hardly anyone wants to watch. Way to go to get good ratings. You won’t do it that way.

tiffany

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 25, 2013

It is a really good show bring it back we loved it

Trisha