‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EST by 273 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family

john a llewellyn

Posted at 1:46 PM on August 24, 2013

abc family sux! i waited all summer for the lying game to resume. it was the best thing u had going for your stupid line up.

Kay

Posted at 3:58 PM on August 21, 2013

I hate you ABC!!! This was my favorite show! I’m done with the channel now..I can’t believe they would cancel this show right in the middle of everything.

MsX

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 23, 2013

I agree…we should start a strike.

Heather

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 24, 2013

I agree with Kay and MsX. i’ll ban and strike with both of u for what ABC did to our show! leaving us hanging like this so nt cool. it would have been nice if the fans would have been able to say whether or nt the show should continue or be cancelled

Heather

Posted at 9:08 PM on August 19, 2013

This is pure “bs”! I have been waiting for the lying games to come back on,what are they thinking canceling the show. there were / are plenty of ways to go with the show. ABC family should really really think about bring this show back!!!

Ericka

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 19, 2013

Really mad about this. The Lying Games get cancelled and the Vineyard gets to be on? That show sucks and is so fake. Come on Abc family. Get your stuff right!!

Iesha Washington

Posted at 3:43 AM on August 18, 2013

I am really sad that The Lying game had got cancelled. First Make it or Break it, State of Georgia and now The Lying Game. My favorite shows that were my favorites has ended. Even The Secret Life of the American Teenager is over and see how that ended. why is my favorite shows ending. Next thing they might end Switched at Birth or Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, Melissa and Joey or even Baby Daddy. ABC family can not do that to me. I never wanted my favorite shows to end. Especially if it had ended with out having a ending. Please, BRING BACK All OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS AND GIVE THEM ANOTHER SEASON!

Melanie

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 15, 2013

This was my favorite show ever! I’m so sad it’s not going to keep going. It left us hanging. It is as good as pretty little liars.

Jeanette

Posted at 9:47 PM on August 15, 2013

So disappointed! I loved this show and had hoped it would come back on.

crystal

Posted at 2:46 AM on August 13, 2013

I am saddened by this nws because the lying game was one of my weekly shows it seemed to tie in with pretty little liars and switched at birth. and i was really hoping to add it back in with my two new favorites and a few of my new favs. i hope they at least come up with something else for the cast because they are all really awesome actors. i am just begging ABC Family not o take the folling away soon: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS.SWITCHED AT BIRTH.TWISTED.THE FOSTERS.MELISSA AND JOEY. AND BABY DADDY.thank you

Angel

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 5, 2013

This makes me so sad! I was really invested in this show. And even though I do love the new additions to ABC Family (The Fosters and Twisted) I still wanted to see what happened and have at least a REAL ending for the show so we know what happens! -_-

Iris

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 11, 2013

Ditto , Angel! My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!! REALLY pissed when they cancel my shows! STILL not over ABC axing AMC & OLTL! It’s ALWAYS about damn money! They don’t give a crap about the fans, & the loyalty we have for our shows!

Sarah

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 5, 2013

ABC has a way of dong this n matter how anyone else feels.

Jessie

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 2, 2013

I love, love, love this show. I have been looking forward to it coming back on and finding out the answers. You can’t leave us hanging.. Please bring it back!!!!

Frustrated and Disappointed

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 2, 2013

I can’t believe they would cancel this show and leave everyone without answers. I loved this show and looked forward to it every week. ABC Family sucks! They need to bring the show back! I am not going to watch their channel anymore other than Switched at Birth. BRING IT BACK!!!!!

ABC Family messed up -_-

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 1, 2013

They could’ve summed up the show and let the fans know who really did it! this sucks

Amanda

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 1, 2013

TLG was one of the best shows on ABC Family and now its over!! im so mad because it was really really good and better than any other show. BRING IT BACK FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!

Disappointed!!

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 1, 2013

So glad many of us are hanging on to our anxiety which is through the roof about who the hell the killer is! It’s so frustrating to get so into a TV program and have no answers as to what happened! & it’s over…. At least finish the damned season w some answers!

Madison

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 31, 2013

I am sooo sad it ended:(. Abc family is cancleing my favorite shows. First jane by design now tlg. I hope pll isnt over anytime soon or the vineyard and twisted. The obly 3 good shows on abc and all around the same time on tuesday. If they end abc family will suck. Im sad. I love tlg:'(. Best cast ever

Heinrich

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 31, 2013

Stupid ABC Family , I Hate You , the lying game just started and you cancelled it , I hate ABC Family >:(

Heinrich

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 31, 2013

the show ended without awnsers : Who is the one who killed Derek & Theresa ?!!!!!!!

shoshana aryeh

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 24, 2013

I really looked forward to this show and I’m a 44 yr. old mom.
It makes you wonder if it even pays to give shows a chance,
they should just wrap it up, mystery solved, make the viewers happy.

Madison

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 31, 2013

I think thayer did it. Its so stupid. Abc is canceling all the good shows

hello

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 23, 2013

Why do they cancelle all the good shows. Y do they even put them on if they cant finishthe show.

Heather

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 22, 2013

So sick of my favorite shows being cancelled without an end! Especially ones that were so good and had no ENDING! Shame on you ABC Family!!!

Kristin

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 22, 2013

This was a great show. ABC Family has cancelled another show without wrapping up any storylines. Being that this is not the first (or second or third) time they have done this to the fans, I am no longer watching their programming. I wish the cast best of luck. They had to put their lives on hold while ABC Family toyed with the show. I hope they have great futures elsewhere as I will not be watching ABC Family any longer!

Nicole Letti

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 20, 2013

ABC Family sucks for doing this and especially the way they did it. Drag the cast and THE FANS on for months….and that’s it! It’s the Kyle XY fiasco all over again. I bet they’ll do the same with “Twisted.”

Jean Pruitt

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 20, 2013

I do not believe this should have cancelled like every other soap opera replace thise who leave! We the viewers deserve to see the last season as we find out all the lies come unfolded and truth b told, pkease reconsider….so sad right now :(

Monica Almanza

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 18, 2013

I cant believe they canceled this show. I love this show