‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 262 Comments 18,654 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Shauna

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 18, 2013

I’m devastated that they cancelled lying game. I only ordered the spark channel for that one show! It was an amazing show and it sucks that they would cancel it. Wow. I can’t even believe it. Yet they’ll keep all these stupid shows around!!!!

Lin

Posted at 6:31 AM on July 18, 2013

I hate how amazing shows like this are cancelled and right out of the blue too where there’s no explanation and not a real ending it just leaves us hanging. Ethan and Emma should’ve at least ended up together some how they are the cutest couple ever!!!

Annie

Posted at 6:27 AM on July 18, 2013

I’m Gonna cry!

Tyra

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 17, 2013

ABC you freaking SUCK!!!!!!!!!

ohtoodles52607

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 16, 2013

Jane By Design and now Lying Games, why cant they.just end.the season rifht? After the cancellation of these shows ive decided Switched At Birth is the last show I’m ever watching, sorry ABC.

Heather

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 22, 2013

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 16, 2013

so lame it was cancelled. really wanted it renewed! hopefully Alexandra Chando gets picked up for a new show!!!!! she was awesome! in the meantime, i guess we can all read the books by Sara Shepard.

Apocalypto

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 16, 2013

Well another series bites the dust filmed out here in Texas. I don’t understand if the L.A. talent that they ship out here for every show is so great why can’t they ever carry a show? (Chase, Good Guys, My Generation, Lone Star, all one and dones) Did these actors ever reach out to the local Austin or Texas community in general to help promote the show? Nope, they just hide in their fancy hotels and trailers. Maybe it’s time to start giving TEXAS talent a shot at the principal roles on future productions in TEXAS. Hell I’m sure we can do no worse and maybe even help a show succeed out here rather than these L.A. talent who could care less.

Ash

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 15, 2013

F’in bs. They kept secret life with ya awful acting and even worse story lines but they won’t keep an actual show of real quality. Done with this network. Will not watch any of their shows.

Lily

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 15, 2013

I hate that they cancelled it! But I saw it coming… after so many months.
They should at least wrap it up! I hate shows that just end. Give me an ending, even if it sucks.

lisette

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 15, 2013

Unbelievable!! Bring it back! I love this tv show!! Damn you, abc family!! -_-

anna

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 15, 2013

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I LOVED THAT SERIES :”””””””””'(((((( THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

Jenn

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 15, 2013

omg why ???????????????????????????????????????????????? i was looking forward to this show so much and now its canceled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!

Jay

Posted at 9:22 PM on July 15, 2013

you cant be serious !!!!!!!!!!! i love this show so much just please :(

Esther

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 15, 2013

Man that pisses me off! They have canceled so many good shows and I was looking forward to cing this one. So upset!!!

Liz

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 15, 2013

So not okay with this. They always cancel the good ones, and then keep shows like Switched at Birth and Secret Life. The leastthey could have done is given us an ending!

janglesj13

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 15, 2013

IM DONE WATCHING ABC SHOWS!!! THAT PISSES ME OFF THEY CANCELED IT. THAT SHOW WAS SOOOOO GOOD. GRRRR….THEY TOTALLY COULDVE AT LEAST GAVE US ONE MORE SEASON.

Danielle

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 15, 2013

This is horrible. This was such an awesome show. I hope another network picks it up, ABC family will regret this, they are going to lose some loyal viewers.

Leeo

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 15, 2013

the show the lying game was an amazing show & I enjoy watch it Man it sad that they had to canceled the show on ABC Family. now what other show will be on there? abc family

anarina

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 15, 2013

Why on earth would they cancel the show!?
It was a great show atleast they shouldve had the courtesy for a 3rd season where they reveal everything and then end it!
SO ANNOYED, they did the same damn thing to THE RINGER.
Not Happy ><

Eliana

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 15, 2013

ABC Family is so stupid it is an amazing show why would they cancel a show that is better than anything else I personally hate pretty littlle lairs series but i LOVE THE LYING GAME AND THE BOOKS that show is worth watching everyday if they put it on everyday and read every book. ABC Family are filled with idiots they also canceled Jane By Designs that was another great show I was looking forward to their 3rd season but sadly they canceled it

Kate

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 15, 2013

OMG I cannot believe this!!!!!! I’m soooo freaking mad! The lying game was such an amazing show and it deserved another season. You suck abc family…never watching another one of your shows again! I seriously liked this show better than pll bc everytimr I watch that freaking show all they do is make you more confused then ever…atleast with the lying game they don’t throw a million questions at you in one episode ughhh so pissed!!! And they just can’t leave us hanging after that finale 😩😡😭

Heather

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 22, 2013

AGREED! PLL just goes around in circles!! At least TLG was going somewhere and they could have at least given them a 2 hour finale to wrap up the show! Really….very shocked this was a show that ABC Family would cancel. In my opinion, it was the best show on their network. Won’t waste my time with it after PLL wraps up…ready for that one to end…it is a very LOVE HATE relationship in that they never answer one thing.

Suni

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 15, 2013

This sucks. What’s next the fosters?

Lacey

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 15, 2013

This was honestly one of the few shows on ABC Family that I truly enjoyed. ABC Family is known for overly cheesy series, yet when they actually produce something truly enthralling, they cancel it? Tell me how that makes any sense at all. Well ABC Family, if it weren’t for Pretty Little Liars being renewed for another season you would be losing another viewer.

I am extremely disappointed to hear that this show has been cancelled as the most recent series being produced this year are beyond ridiculous. I don’t know who is making the decisions up there, but maybe they should consider finding another network… or even a new career as they clearly don’t understand what the viewers want to see.

Robert

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 15, 2013

HELL YEAH!! IM PISSED!! ABC Family told us to fight for it, we did big time but yet they cancel it anyway! I HATE THEM NOW!!!

Heather

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 22, 2013

Honestly I didn’t even know it was on “the bubble” or I would have fought for it myself! Stupid ABC Family! The Fosters is only doing well because their is NOTHING else on during the summer. HELLO!!?!?!?

Aly

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 15, 2013

I hate that it got canceled. The season two finale had so many unanswered questions. I hoped that it would at least get a short season of like 10 episodes to answer questions and to please the fans. The lying game was one of my favorite shows.