‘The Lying Game’ Canceled By ABC Family

Mon, July 15, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 269 Comments 12,703 Article Views
Courtesy of ABC Family

Karina Karlin (@bbonquiqui)

Posted at 3:16 AM on October 13, 2014

I have so much anger for this but I rather keep it inside cause this show was an INCREDIBLE show, I was so obsess with it I would have a note pad writing down what I understood and tryna figure out what I was a lil confused about, Seriously this show was AMAZING. I was obsess with it just like I am with Pretty Little Liars (I once jumped out of the shower, grabbed my towel and into the movie room just to watch Pretty Little Liars, I never wanted to miss a minute, not even a second of Pretty Little Liars, that’s how obsess I was.) I was pretty much JUST as obsess with The Lying Game. Hearing that it was canceled with everything that was going on, that I wanted to know, Teresa’s death before her wedding. I was so looking forward to that, I felt like a knife went through ma heart piercing a really deep whole in there when I heard The Lying Game was cancelled. to this day, I’m still SOOO upset. Every time I think of it, it feels like it was yesterday.

Symone

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 19, 2014

Omg.. I used to watch this on AbcFamily.. And then I caught up with all of it on Netflix, just to find out that it’s been canceled on Season 2.. Like really?? I was getting soooo excited to find out how the killer would be reveled to everybody, just to see that we will never see it.. Ugh!!! They always cancel the best shows

Jennifer Jeffries

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 8, 2014

i really wish you all would bring this show back. It had just started getting good. i think about this show all the time. i miss watching it. you still could bring it back without Dan, he could die in a car crash or he could leave town since Theresa is dead. if you could just talk to abc family and work something out. I hope the word gets back to you that there where a lot of people who liked this show!!!

rox

Posted at 9:28 AM on September 8, 2014

Very disappointed!

Jaymi

Posted at 8:13 PM on September 1, 2014

This show brought me to tears when they found Theresa’s body. Being left on a cliff hanger really sucks, and i’m really disappointed. Please bring this show back, or at least make a movie to end everything. This show meant the world to so many people.

Eddie

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 29, 2014

WOW! VERY DISAPPOINTED! The one show that I could actually sit with My wife and kids to watch gets canceled! Kill off Dan and continue to at least season 4 with an actual ending! It gets sold to netflix just to hook more people just to leave them in the air… sooooo wrong!!!

Kristi

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 26, 2014

This freaking sucks!!!! Loved this show!

marilyn

Posted at 1:10 AM on August 13, 2014

Please bring it back I don’t understand why would you cancel it any ways when people was getting into it this really sucks

Shelby

Posted at 5:39 PM on August 10, 2014

PLEASE BRING BACK!!!

Riley

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 23, 2014

Was very sad to se that the show ended especially with the cliffhanger at the end of season 2. I had hoped the writers would at least tell everyone their future plans for the show and how everything would have panned out. Including all the lies and secrets.

hilda horton

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 21, 2014

I, too, am upset. It was so much fun n u couldn’t always guess what’s next. perhaps another network will pick it up in the near future, I hope

kayla

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 21, 2014

I was really upset that its cancelled I was watching it on Netflix and everything starts getting better and better and I find out I watched the last episode of the season I really liked it more like love because I watched it all in two days I think they should keep making more and more and more I enjoyed it a lot

Allie

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 20, 2014

Man…..I love this show so much and was wondering Why they haven’t had a season 3.I almost cried I love this show… and they would end the show when it starts to tell all the truth…they should bring it back you guys have all these fans and the show is amazing. I mean Why not bring it back. They should have the show on a different channel No joke.

Megan

Posted at 12:19 PM on July 20, 2014

Bring back! :(

Jules

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 18, 2014

of all the dumb shows ABC films….this is the only one I liked and of course…..it was canceled. Tear*

Katelin

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 10, 2014

You guys can’t leave us on edge !!!! Please bring the lying games back !!! It’s my favorite show & I want to see more !! You can’t just leave the show right there when everything is about to be answered !!!! Please please please bring it back !!!!!!!!!!

Katelin

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 10, 2014

cynthia

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 8, 2014

Thats sooo stupid i love that show i have been wondering why it has not been on! -_-

Dominique

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 4, 2014

They should do it on a diffrent channel so we can all still enjoy the show.

MINIONTLG

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 27, 2014

We want more seasons…. The lying game was my best show… bring it back … plss

MINIONTLG

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 27, 2014

Come on we want more seasons… plsssss

Jackie

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 8, 2014

Omg!! I love this show soooo much please bring it back. When I started watching this on Netflix, I literally finished it in two days. I wish I hadn’t because, now what am I going to watch. please bring it back, just one more season. Please…