North West Debuted On ‘Kris?': The Truth Behind The Pic

Mon, July 15, 2013 11:57am EDT by 16 Comments
North West Pic Kris

paula

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 22, 2013

the name…oh that name! She said they´d coming up with something unique…well, I see the name all over the place, mainly on the USA road signs….Unique, indeed.

site

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 21, 2013

I was looking through some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is real instructive! Keep on posting.

Nikisha

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 18, 2013

I seriously can’t wait to see North !!!!!!! i love both kim and kanye

rachel s.

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 16, 2013

all you post if kardashian updates….
so sick of hearing about them

Kate

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 16, 2013

I totally agree with Ann I wouldn’t be surprised if they showed north off when the royal baby is born. Also I want to add I will never watch her show not only bc I don’t like talk shows but bc I don’t like the way they try to trick people, oh & I could care less about seeing north. I am kinda excited to see the royal baby but since I’m in the states it’s not a big deal to me

Kate

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 16, 2013

Kris is a pathetic ratings whore. She tried to trick people into watching her stupid new show by making it seem like north would be on it. I think it was really low & seedy.

Stacy

Posted at 5:17 AM on July 16, 2013

Smart lady, would’ve definitely improved her ratings!

RC

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 15, 2013

It has been confirmed, this is a fake baby. This is not North.

ENIYLAH

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 15, 2013

I WANT TO LOSE SOME MY BELLY HOW CAN I DO JUST WONDERING ♥<

ValiGirl

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 15, 2013

Drink a gallon of water a day and only half of every meal or any food item. Avoid any other fluid that is not water. Also, do squats. This exercise is demonstrated on YouTube.

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 15, 2013

or they getting 6 million?

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 15, 2013

i didnt see the show but i don’t know if it north or not but it does have black hair and it mix skin, it could have been north not a fake baby, maybe not ready too see the face because they are doing the magazine cover for baby north soon, it would spoiled the moment if the baby face was shown on tv because kim and kanye are getting 4 million dollars for their baby north.

Ann

Posted at 12:30 PM on July 15, 2013

…a more appropriate time??? Like just when Kate has her baby, so she can try to upstage her???

Tracey

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 15, 2013

LOL!!! that’s what you all get for writing all those fake stories about her using the baby, she pretty much just turned it back on you blogs and tabloids and made you loo dumb, now the haters will talk about it all day today and tomorrow, hence her publicity.

Jen

Posted at 12:10 PM on July 15, 2013

Is there anything this wh0re wouldn’t do for ratings ? T m z ready said that’s not moms baby . SHE JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO WATCH FOR SHOW . SO SHE USED A FAKE BABY .

Tracey

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 15, 2013

I bet your hating a** ran to the television, now you are mad you don’t have anything to spew vitriol about.