Cory Monteith Was Planning To Move In With Lea Michele Before Death

Mon, July 15, 2013 12:46pm EST by 6 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Together
SplashNews

Anne

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 15, 2013

It’s so tragic that the world lost a star that young. I have no words, but I can’t imagine who Lea must be feeling. She lost a future with her soulmate, and she has to go through this in public. Soon she returns to the place, where they first met, kiss and fell in love. It must break her heart. I pray for Lea, and I hope she gets through this and move on with her life<3

However, Lea was not in Mexico, when Cory died. She tweeted pictures of her, when she was having a meeting with Columbia Records Thursday or Friday.

mora

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 15, 2013

What are you talking about? They were actually engaged and they were getting married in a few weeks…. Do more research and don’t post anything if you’re not sure about it :/

Aleeah

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 15, 2013

You no what don’t be so rude it was horrible that Cory die she doesn’t have to more stupied research you do they were thinking of getting married Anne is a good person your not

mora

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 15, 2013

Lol how am i a bad person? I feel so sorry for Lea and for Cory’s family too. It is always horrible when someone dies. I as just saying that they were getting married in a few weeks just in case that you honey, didn’t know either. I just hate when websites post anything they hear, so it kind of bothered me because Lea was not only the girlfriend who was planning to move in with him, she was her fiance and future wife. Anyways this is clearly not the place to fight with stupid people like you, so I’m not doing it.

I just hope that Lea and Corys’s family feel better soon and I will be praying for them.

Ellie

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 15, 2013

I’m just curious. I heard the rumors of an engagement. Where exactly did you hear that? There are conflicting reports of the status of their relationship. My heart breaks for them. They were a lovely couple.

nik

Posted at 8:50 AM on July 16, 2013

I am not trying to be rude or argumentative but they were not in fact engaged. that was a false rumour spreading through the internet. I believe it is you who should do your research before offending others based on misinformation.