‘Glee’ Season 5 Premiere: Will It Be Delayed By Cory Monteith’s Death?

Mon, July 15, 2013 5:22pm EST by 5 Comments
Glee Season 5 Cory's Death
Courtesy of Fox

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:24 AM on July 18, 2013

He was so blessed , but yet ,.. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE ACTORS ARE SO LUCKY WITH FAME HAVE IT ALL BUT STILL NOT HAPPY .PEOPLE STOP DOING DRUGS , DO NOT DRINK IT WILL KILL YOU .

fff

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 17, 2013

i think that they should make an episode of talking about him something like interviewwoth the cast a special episode of the them and all the set.I dont mean about GLEE i mean about themselfs how are they now.I think they should share favorite moments with him,stories about him ,because he deserves that honor. WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU CORY!!!

Hala

Posted at 8:41 AM on July 16, 2013

They should do what they have to do. If they need to postpone the show for the greiving process then it should be done. Whatever they need to do. I hope fans understand that.

Glee forever

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 15, 2013

I really hope they don’t postpond the show cuz I thk we all need closure in a way. Seeing the show and knowing that he is gone will help many fans accept what happened. At least that’s what I think. RIP cory you were so talented and loved by many ❤❤

Cajun moon

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 15, 2013

Rip cory but is it me or its kinda weird cutting out the new cast in the photo just sayin