Chris Brown’s New Song ‘Can’t Say No’: About Rihanna Or Karrueche Tran?

Mon, July 15, 2013 6:46pm EDT by 59 Comments
Splashnews/Courtesy of Instagram

Naomi

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 17, 2013

nice song

babygirl

Posted at 1:44 AM on July 17, 2013

I don’t know if the song is to Rihanna or KT, but it is a great song as usually. I LOVE the song.

Nancy Drew

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 16, 2013

RIHANNA IGNORE CHRIS BROWN! HE’S DISHONEST. RIHANNA DO NOT FALL FOR HIS LIES.

Myle

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 16, 2013

The places we go is straight out of a fairy tale
We’re in love all over again…

With that he goes places fairytale?! Hum?! Saint Tropez is a dream?! Hawaií?!

Why did he say he was in love yet?! Again?!

This song is definitly for Rihanna!!!

phuckYOfave

Posted at 8:56 AM on July 16, 2013

I think Chris love Karreche but is in love with Rihanna. He doesnt seem to flaunt Karrache, She is the one that posts pics of them, not him doing it, and he doesnt seem happy with her. I think he feels as if he owes her. She was around when everyone was shyttin on him, So he is showing loyalty. He says rihanna is his soulmate he never said that bout the other one… I think true love will find themselves together

nia

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 16, 2013

@phuckYofave chris did posted two photos of them together on his fb account. When they went to the bet awards, before he performed they took a photos and the other one was recent. Red took it tho and it is on his vine. That photo that people are saying its old cause of her tattoo, no its on there. In 2012, people wssnt using vine, so that should tell you something. Then chris posted and tagged karrueche to it

esse

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 16, 2013

Chris doesn’t have a facebook account….

blabla

Posted at 6:39 AM on July 16, 2013

I beleive CB is totally overrated!!! Don’t like the song!!!!!

annelisemillar

Posted at 6:01 AM on July 16, 2013

Reblogged this on annelisemillar.

KK

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 16, 2013

Rihanna is in a new relationship….take it or leave it I am not forcing you, so leave her alone.

Raven Chore

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 16, 2013

yall retards do know this song was made a long time ago right it was a snippet called (NO) and he just released it so this song is for rih ohh but wait only tb would know that oop

nia

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 15, 2013

Chris loves rihanna and karrueche! I understand chris loves rihanna. Chris wil always love rihanna, he said that the same thing about karrueche in a interview earlier this year. It just a song that chris is expressing his feelings towards these woamn. Rihanna has moved. She’s rekindle her conversation with darke. Chris moved on with karrueche! I’m really happy with these people. ( I’m not a rihanna fan ) but she better off without chris. Rihanna said she doesn’t want chris back, so I hope she stick to her word. I hate rihanna, but rihanna deserve better, someone that will respect her all the way. I had to (swallow)<—- I think I misspelled) my pride to say that lol. Smh

sundie

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 15, 2013

@nia you sound like a fool.yes I am happy Rihanna walked away from chris and his mess,however, what real man would get on twitter and call his ex lover a hoe/slut and cosign when his crew, laughed at riri’s picture after he beat her. so what pride do you have

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:01 AM on July 16, 2013

@sundie
Too Funny!!! LMAO I was just on a previous post about CB’S court date with 6 comments wondering where is Team Sleazy, and just like I thought they are worried about who is in his bed………lol Well I got news for them if his a$$ get jail time that’s when they need to start worrying about who is in his bed…….lmao These “so called” fans……….smh The song is OBVIOUSLY for KT he is not with RIH anymore end of discussion..lol

heart2heart

Posted at 12:33 AM on July 18, 2013

@Nia……….you sound conflicted. Pull it together…..its gonna be alright.:-)

Living Vivid Dreams

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 15, 2013

Reblogged this on LIVING VIVID DREAMS.

Nancy Drew

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 15, 2013

Chris Brown love is not for kids so stop this bull-crap of yours. Rihanna not buying this sh$$.

Mondy uk

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 15, 2013

It about his new chick Blair, nice song

Stacey

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 15, 2013

Now the song could be all about Rihanna but what is Chris talking about? He can’t say No to what? Who? Karrueche Tran. The sex he gets from her. The only snip about Karrueche Tran is the song Title. The song lyrics is all about Rihanna. This guy is something else. He wants to have The love of his life back and wants to keep Karrueche on the sideline But chris makes good music. Like I said before that no one is perfect including myself but if that’s how he is then no one can’t change that but Chris himself. I still like chris music. Always will but I don’t think Rihanna is goin for it. He will have to COMPLETELY TOTALLY LEAVE DROP KARRUECHE. I don’t think chris is gonna do that. So how does he truly love Rihanna then. I think chris does love Rihanna but I think he wants to have karrueche tran around for some reason. I’m not sayin it won’t work between chris and rihanna but. She DEFINITELY HAS to watch out. SMH or let Chris go completely. Its ashame that chris wants to keep karrueche around STILL AFTER ALL SHE HAS DONE TO RIHANNA. That’s says a lot about a man.

Lisa

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 15, 2013

Totally right, every word.

Shanta

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 16, 2013

@stacy..”after all she has done to rihanna”? What has Kae done to rihanna? Now, if you want to talk about what Rihanna did to Kae then speak on it. The only thing that Karrueche has done is fall in love with Chris Brown. She’s not to blame if Chris loves her(who knows if that’s true) and has chosen her. Rihanna can’t control Chris. The only person that she can control is herself. Sorry, she has to move on.

Hickory dd

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 20, 2013

@Stacey What is ALL she has done to Rihanna? From what I know she posted a stupid video on Youtube making fun of Rihanna’s accent, but that was it. I never heard she did more. Could you tell me? I ‘d like to hear about it.

nisey

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 15, 2013

If this song for Rihanna. I hope he sAying iam sorry for the pain I put you through. This song is true love. Rihanna probably already forgiven him. Chris has realized nothing happen for no reason. I hope he forgiven her as well.

Stacey

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 15, 2013

@ nisey Make your A Bigger please. Still haven’t changed. J

Loveeee

Posted at 8:35 PM on July 15, 2013

*YAWN* I hope CB wrote it for Blair & KT TBQFH. *YAWN*

Bridge

Posted at 9:33 AM on July 16, 2013

What is the “Tea” on this Blair Pena and Chris? Chris sent out 2 tweets yesterday and one of them was asking for ppl to “pray” for him. BLAIR PENA RETWEETED IT. Karrueche was/is in Boston and didn’t retweet nor mention Chris at al during his crisis. She just kept uploading IG piectures of herself smiling all day while she was in Boston. I found that extremely ODD.. I’m just confused. Karrueche also posted that she was “DONE” after Chris made the decision to put his and Rihanna’s song on X (this was right after the BET Awards). SPILL THE “TEA” please.

Emelie

Posted at 6:04 AM on July 20, 2013

Kae and Chris are not together anymore so why would Kae tweet to him?

Ramzav25kea,riri and Cb team

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 15, 2013

Maybe it’s about kaurreche and it just a song geez

Shanta

Posted at 8:11 PM on July 15, 2013

Let’s take a moment to examine this….did Chris write this song??? Well alrighty then…

serge richard mamss

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 15, 2013

Karrueche officially is with J RYAN LA COUR and Chris is normally free man !

Shanta

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 15, 2013

@serge…Jryan is gay……..

REBEL

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 15, 2013

dude is gay foreal.

@Lerlet

Posted at 7:39 PM on July 15, 2013

If this song is about Rihanna, then Karrueche need to find herself a real man,
but if it even a lil bit about Karrueche, I’m telling you right the eck now Rihanna better find herself a new boo. #clutchmovron.

caitlin davies

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 15, 2013

I don’t think riri would ever want to go back to go after he broke up with her the second time.

Kim

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 15, 2013

Karrueche will never be more than a side piece, or his friend with benefits at very most. Get over it.

Meme

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 15, 2013

@Kim: Karreuche is the sidepiece that’s why Chris goes home to her instead of Rihanna all these years. Ok then.

_-_

Posted at 11:13 PM on July 15, 2013

“all these years” wtf

unknown

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 15, 2013

Rihanna

liz

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 15, 2013

HL let the boy solve his problems facing him now…….I think all these are not important now, the girls are living their lives each on their own way, no need of Drama now.

NixoleG

Posted at 7:03 PM on July 15, 2013

Karrueche… I don’t think so.