Fans & Celebs Support Lea Michele After Cory Monteith’s Death

Sun, July 14, 2013 4:30pm EDT by 34 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Death
FameFlynet

jemma knutton

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 10, 2014

i love Cory Monteith so much and i know what Lea Michele feels and i feel that with Cory because he is like a big brother to me and his got a speciel heathy heart and i love his friends and his one true love Lea Michele and i support Lea s lyricks for tribute Cory Monteith
thanks
jemma knutton (16) Unighted Kindom

jemma knutton

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 10, 2014

i love Cory Monteith so much and i know what Lea Michele feels and i feel that with Cory because he is like a big brother to me and his got a speciel heathy heart and i love his friends and his one true love Lea Michele and i support Lea s lyricks Cory
thanks
jemma knutton (16) Unighted Kindom

diy Dream home 2012 Giveaway

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 20, 2014

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other
person’s website link on your page at suitable place and other person will also
do similar in favor of you.

Breana

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 16, 2013

I still don’t feel like this is real. It happened so suddenly, and he was so young. I am deeply upset by his death and I didn’t even know him, so my heart goes out to all of his close friends, family, and especially Lea, because the pain they are in must be unimaginable. I am not going to sit here and ask for people to pray for Lea, because I honestly don’t believe in God. But I am going to ask that we give Lea her space so she has time to heal and come to terms with his death. Hope. Hope is the key to get her through this. Just hope and fate will take it’s course.

Amy

Posted at 4:09 AM on July 16, 2013

Its very noble and caring people telling lea to be strong but that not what she needs right she needs to grieve. She just lost the love of life she has every right to be broken. And nobody cares about glee at the moment i for one don,t think i can ever watch it again

tXyaIn5dr

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 15, 2013

393967 835666Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging appear effortless. The overall appear of your internet site is magnificent, as effectively as the content material! xrumer 434183

Autumn Coleman

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 15, 2013

lea… I’m so sorry!!!! I love u!! And I love Cory! You to were the cutest couple ever… Im very sorry. I know that Cory was a big part of your life as he was many peoples. I pray for u and his family!

Karen Elleray, Nee [ Hayhoe-Ashard ]

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 14, 2013

So sorry for all of Cory’s family and friends. I am praying for you all.

Lorenzo Sant

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 14, 2013

Pray for Cory and Lea <3

Aranza

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 14, 2013

Well mostly for lea and to hop that Cory is in the safe place

Jessica

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 15, 2013

Definitely. Cory is in the safe place, enyoing Peace. Now, we just need to pray and wish the best for this family. God will
His support, love, peace,and grace8)

Aranza

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 14, 2013

My BFF told me about this morning and i am a true finchel fan! I just can’t believe this happened so sudden and fast! #lea. #prayforlea. #ripcory. #hopeurinasafeplacecory

Jessica

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 14, 2013

Remember Cory’s family and Lea, that God give us eternal life and his (Cory) human spirit is one with the eternal life of God. So in the middle of this tragedy, His (God) taking care of Cory AND His going to take special care, love and support to family, Lea and friends.

Guest

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 14, 2013

Rest In peace Corey! Let us all pray for Lea.

evelyn

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 14, 2013

Pray? to who? A god that wanted or let Cory die? Come on. Grow up. Now is not the time for imaginary friends.

Darlene

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 15, 2013

Your comment was rude and unnecessary. Let people grieve in their own way. What a way to take focus off the situation.

PwettyWifey

Posted at 4:58 AM on July 15, 2013

You’re the one that needs to grow up and respect other people’s beliefs

Angel E

Posted at 7:30 AM on July 15, 2013

Now is not the time for your ridiculous insensitivity and post-modernist tale about having no God.

Laura

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 15, 2013

You are a very sad, sad person, evelyn. And immature. Grow up and stop beating others down for your own sick pleasure

Guest

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 14, 2013

I am so sad!! I can not believe this happened to him!! My heart goes out to his family, friends, and of coarse Lea. Staystrong4Lea!

Sofia Sandals

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 14, 2013

Im so sad! RIP Cory you were a terrific actor and a great inspiration. I am very sorry for his family and Lea. My best wishes to all his loved ones. ;( Life is not eternal but love lasts forever

Leah F. Garrett (@LeahFGarrett)

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 14, 2013

like Fred responded I am startled that a single mom able to get paid ($)8292 in a few weeks on the internet. have you read this site link… can99.ℂ­om

Ripp

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 14, 2013

Stay strong4 lea!

Ramzav25kea,riri &cb teams

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 14, 2013

Life is too short and he looking down on her rip cory and hope they find out what caught his death

lizzy

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 14, 2013

Rest in peace cory. pray for lea

sad panda

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 14, 2013

I feel so sorry for her, she must be devasted

Christopher

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 14, 2013

I’m saddened for Lea and his family and friends. May god help heal all of your sorrow in the coming years. He was liked and loved by many, including me😭

A Guest

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 14, 2013

This is unbelievble, I mean he was going into rehab and I thought he would make advances….I`m shocked. I recieved a mail about this directliy after getting up and I started crying eventhough I never cry when people die. Still shocked and unspeakably sad. Wheather there’s somewhere a heaven above us, I hope that cory fiends his deserved peace…..R.I.P. Cory Monteith

Beth

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 14, 2013

RIP CORY AND LEA YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU DURING THIS TRAGIC LOSS….WE LOVE YOU STAY STRONG FOR CORY!!!

Guest

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 14, 2013

HWL, whatever you do, please do not post pictures of a grieving Lea. Please let her grieve in peace without paparazzi swarming her. Please.

Beyonce pringle

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 14, 2013

Its so sad that one day your here and the next your not. R.I.P Cory big fan. Love is forever but life is not.

Cajun moon

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 14, 2013

It just feels so unreal like this happened this is real life

Dhaakshu Rajashekar (@Dhaakshu)

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 14, 2013

my mind just feels blank and i just want to cry. i’m not at all able to digest this news

Heaven & Earth