Uh-Oh! When the family gathered to help a pregnant Kim get everything ready for her baby on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashian,’ big sis Kourtney wasn’t exactly welcoming.
‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ Top 10 Moments
On the June 14th episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, everyone was preparing for the arrival of North West! Momager Kris Jenner tried to convince Kim to move in, Scott and Kourtney battle it out once again, and Bruce gets in touch with his competitive side — again.
1. Rob Kardashian claimed he wanted to start a porn company with Khloe’s hubby Lamar.
2. Kris revealed she was “the horniest” after child-birth, grossing out Kim (and everyone else).
3. Kim got annoyed when Kris tried convincing her that living with her would be “the perfect scenario” until her house is finished. Oh, and they have black toilet paper! (Did anyone else find that strange?)
4. When Kim called Scott and Kourtney for help with putting together a stroller, Scott went to her aid, causing Kourtney to get irritated that he doesn’t help her as much.
5. When Scott shows up at Kim’s to help, she’s in Spanx shorts and a low-cut shirt, making Scott uncomfortable, and making all of us crack up. Of course, Kim still looked stunning.
6. Brandon Jenner and Bruce train throughout the episode for an intense Ping-Pong battle. Once it comes time for the tournament, Bruce doesn’t even make it to the final, and Brandon gets second to a Ping-Pong master.
7. Kim made the decision that moving in with Kris for the first few months is best. However, the transition isn’t easy.
8. After going to a CPR class with Kim without telling Kourtney, Scott then helped her and the family make the big move. Kourtney called him out in front of the entire family, reminding him yet again, that he’s done nothing at their house, but is willing to bend over backwards for Kim. Kris and Kim both stuck up for Scott, causing Kourt to storm out.
9. Kris pointed out what everyone was thinking — since baby Mason was born, Kourtney has been the center of attention. Now that Kim will be a mother soon, that is changing. However, Scott goes out of his way to make sure she knows he is willing to help any way she needs, and she admits she may have been acting a little crazy.
10. Kim admits that it is calm and easy living with her mom, who later massages her swollen feet after calling them “balloons” and laughing at her “sausage toes.” Aww!
Do you think Kourtney was overreacting? Vote below!
WATCH: Kim & Scott Hanging Out Angers Kourtney
— Emily Longeretta
More ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ News:
- Kris Jenner Should Be Embarrassed Over Drunken Behavior On ‘KUWTK’
- ‘KUWTK’: Kim Kardashian Attacks Kris Jenner For Trashing Her House
- ‘KUWTK’ Preview: Rob Kardashain Going To Jail For Assault?