Cory Monteith: The Shocking Last Hours Of His Life Revealed

Sun, July 14, 2013 1:03pm EDT by 6 Comments
Cory Monteith Last Hours
SplashNews

Madisyn Beckman

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 11, 2014

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time
as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright
transparent idea

leo in edmonton alberta

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 11, 2013

does anyone know the times of cory monteith last 2 tweets if you do could you share the times with me

LissaCaldina

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 14, 2013

Not Sure

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 14, 2013

So sad,this young man was so talented and had so many people who loved him…A real waste and tragedy

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 14, 2013

I just hope he didn’t OD.
Maybe years of substance abuse could’ve messed up his organs.
That happens a lot. When a person decides to get clean after years of substance abuse. There organs are weakened and the body has had a shock to the system, by having this substance taken away.
you can die suddenly. Happened to some people I know.
Another person my sister knows says she’s afraid to get clean because all the people she knew that did, are now dead!
She says although she wants to, she doesn’t want to die suddenly like them.
Maybe the people she knew that that happened to, although drug free, weren’t taking care of themselves in other ways?
I just hope he didn’t OD.

Lillian

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 14, 2013

You may be right about that. I know someone who was close to the family that quit meth and other drugs and got clean and a year later just dropped dead by her bed of heart failure. She was only 41. It was shocking and yet not so shocking. Looking at him, nice, clean looking young man, no bags under his eyes, you would never know he was even an addict. It was shocking to find out that he was one, just as shocking to hear that he is dead at 31. His whole life was ahead of him. So sad for his family, the show and Lea. I hope she is strong enough to pull through this tragedy. I heard they were to be married in two weeks.