Cory Monteith Dies: ‘Glee’ Producers & FOX Post Devastated Reaction

Sun, July 14, 2013 9:52am EST by 11 Comments
Cory Monteith Death
FameFlynet

Lala

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 19, 2013

I still can’t believe that he is gone. My heart goes out to Lea and i will pray that she gets the strength to pull through this. I recently lost someone close to me and i do understand how she may be feeling. My prayers are with you and remember there are alot of people who care and love you. I know you will pull through all this. R.I.P Corey.

Lala

Posted at 8:29 AM on July 19, 2013

Cathy

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 15, 2013

What will happen to season 5? Will the cast be strong enough to come back especially with all those memories of Cory. Glee is forever changed and will never be the same. I hope there will be many episodes dedicated to Cory. I hope fans will be able to watch glee knowing our beloved Cory is gone forever

Amy

Posted at 7:31 AM on July 15, 2013

I still can,t believe it. My thoughts and prayers are with his family his friends his glee family and more then anyone lea michele RIP CORY MONIETH YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

Marina

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 14, 2013

the video was simply unnecessary…

Heather

Posted at 2:19 AM on July 15, 2013

The video is from the very last episode of Glee he was seen in. His very last performance. And it reminds us of the very beginning, with the audition tape of him drumming. It hurts, seeing how far he’s come from drumming on dishes to that video, just to die :/

Rose

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 14, 2013

If the show is canceled, a lot of people who don’t do drugs will lose their jobs.

jasmine

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 14, 2013

Saddest part – he and Lea were supposed to get married in 2 weeks. :( r.I.p in heaven

Valencia

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 14, 2013

Coryyy you know that i’ll miss u a lot and i’m cry right noww , i miss u cory , really 😥😪😢

Josiane Ochman (@PiloteXYZ)

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 14, 2013

That is incredibly sad news, hadn’t been watching Glee in a while but Finn was always one of my favorite characters he will be missed by friends and loved ones.

andrea

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 14, 2013

Rest in peace sweer Corey. You are no longer suffering and in Gods hands now. You will be missed by many :(