Cory Monteith: ‘Glee’ Star Found Dead In Vancouver Hotel At Age 31

Getty Images

Lu

Posted at 4:00 AM on July 5, 2014

Glee Is not the same without Finn. RIP CORY 😭😖😪

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 16, 2013

NOW I’M PISSED! SELFISH! SELFISH ADDICT! I have a problem also, but I would “NEVER” put my loved ones through that. JUST PLAIN SELFISH! Very disappointed. VERY!

Jess

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 17, 2013

I can’t believe how heartless you are being. I may not have know Cory personally, but I know enough that he was a kind, caring, and loving young man that would never do this on purpose. It was a very tragic accident that happened. He went to rehab to try to help his addiction to an unknown substance. I am positive that he gave his all into getting better. For you to say that it was “selfish” is the most disrespectful thing to say. I am going to remember Cory for the kind, caring, loving young man he was and all the good things he did for people, not some “selfish addict” that you claim him to be.

Jonah Boma

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 15, 2013

In the short time i watched glee i fell in love with cory’s personality, he exuded an aura of warmth that could be felt right through the tv screen. He’s going to be missed terribly. Goodnight Fin, R.I.P

Sajid

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 15, 2013

Cory you will always remember us,,

jose barles

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 15, 2013

To lea,stay strong and you did your best,there are really things in life we cannot do anything about,the fact that you are always there beside him during his struggles makes you a really lucky person because you have seen him tried to work things out.The pain will not easily go away,the memories may linger for a while or even for along time,but the fact that you experience life with him,is something that is worth cherishing.God bless you as you go through this moments of grief….

jose barles

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 15, 2013

He is a great talent.he had share this to the world,and we should be thankful for that.I just hope that whatever the cause of his sudden death,Let us not take it against him,at the end of the day,we all should realized that celebrities are regular people who also goes through a lot of pressures,issues,and troubles on a daily basis.the fact that celebrities like him are trying to entertain us in whatever condition they are going through,they still make the show go on,how hard is that.I just hope that whatever good memories he left behind will be mostly remember and acknowledge and let us not judge him for whatever mistakes or wrong doing he had done not to be taken against him.Let us pray for his family and friends who are going through this tough time in their lives…..To Mr.Cory Monteith,thank you for your time spent to entertain us and may you find peace that you deserve….God bless you and your family…

Property Thailand

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 14, 2013

RIP, we just lost a very talented singer.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 14, 2013

We all have our demons and are not perfect so it’s really sad that someone would post something so terrible and in Lea’s name.Lea is not o.k. Cory meant alot to her and this young man tried to conquer his substance abuse problem and could not.We never know when the grim reaper is right around the corner waiting for us for whatever reason it could be the dumbest accident or something we didn’t do so R.I.P. Cory. Cond to Cory’s family and Lea Michele who needs support and love to make it through.

Taiwo

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 14, 2013

Cory Monteith, an attractive, successful young man. Life always takes the best. I hope you’re in a good place R.I.P :(

Charline2110

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 14, 2013

R.I.P. Cory… You will be missed :(

Leah F. Garrett (@LeahFGarrett)

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 14, 2013

like Fred responded I am startled that a single mom able to get paid ($)8292 in a few weeks on the internet. have you read this site link… can99.ℂ­om

Neicea

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 14, 2013

So sad that a young, talented, and handsome man such as Cory taken so soon. May GOD bless his soul, my prayers are with his family and Lea. It’s so painful to go through a loss such as this. To lose a child is something I don’t ever want to experience.

Faith

Posted at 2:18 PM on July 14, 2013

Oh my God. This took my breath away. I’m such a huge fan of Glee, Cory was always my favourite. My heartbreaks for Lea. R.I.P Cory ❤

HL Hate site

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 14, 2013

It is web site like youHL that create lies on stars that are not true. HL you and website like you are partly responsible for his death. This web site is a K.Stewart hate site!!, is she your next victim??

Cajun moon

Posted at 8:59 AM on July 14, 2013

He died its on the news

URSOWRONG

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 14, 2013

To HL Hate site- Choosing to take drugs and drinking kill people everyday, not web sites.

Cajun moon

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 14, 2013

Im sad i hope lea okay

lea

Posted at 9:22 AM on July 14, 2013

I’m fine, actually couldn’t be any happier. The crackhead is gone ))

Jane

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 14, 2013

@lea. You are a sicko.

Mary joy vingno

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 14, 2013

Condolences lea i hope that you will fine and strong,we are very sad because of the death of cory,you know what i can’t believe that cory will die because he is very nice person,i nevr see him in personal i see him in tv he is good and sweet boyfriend.

jesse conveds

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 15, 2013

thats sooooo rude …..,………..how could u say that

Ruth Owen

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 15, 2013

There’s Always Going To Be A Sicko Out There. So SHut up.