Justin Bieber’s 8 Most Shocking Moments

Delia Mabynura

Posted at 12:06 PM on August 15, 2013

hi bonnie am a HUGE fan please post me as the BIGGEST fan of 2013

________________________________

Mark

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 17, 2013

He is white trash. He should marry Honey Boo Boo.

Carol

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 15, 2013

He has good qualities too and the tabloids always have a way of twisting the truth to attract more readers and spark conversation. I just hope he doesn’t become a troubled young man that lets fame get to the best of him.

DRINKING AGE 21 Years ???

Posted at 12:29 PM on July 14, 2013

The drinking age in USA is not the same because its not FEDERAL law!
So every STATE has individual laws and has set different age limits!
Justin is anyways from CANADA where the legal drink age is 18 years — so he can keep drinking to his heart’s content.
CHEERS !!!

Britney

Posted at 7:16 AM on July 14, 2013

This guy is crazy and wrong in the head and all his fans have obviously lost they’re minds

Charlie

Posted at 3:50 AM on July 14, 2013

Justin is the most inspirational person to me! Saying this stuff makes me furious! He did not attack that photographer! The photographer lashed out on Justin abused him and swore at him. Justin was merely defending himself! Stop making Justin look like the bad influence and the bad guy in these situations! Leave him alone! Stop for a moment and think that beneath the behaviour and beneath the pop star world, Justin is still human and he’s only 19 and still learning the mistakes/choices and affects that life brings you! Stop judging him!

Paul

Posted at 7:32 AM on July 14, 2013

Shut up!

Jessah

Posted at 2:04 AM on July 14, 2013

I am a belieber but I personally think that Justins friends are the major influences for his recent bad behaviour. I’ve been a belieber for 3 years now and before Justin hung out with Lil Za and Lil Twist he was doing a good job. Now, since he considers them his “brothers” he is probably thinking what he does with them is a good idea when it isn’t. I really hope he improves his behaviour because right now his reputation isn’t doing so well. But no matter what, I will always support him forever because these are just bumps on the road. P.S The reason most people think Justin is a bad idol is because the media only publicises his mess ups and not all the good things he does.

Yeah.

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 14, 2013

He doesn’t do enough good stuff that’s why. The bad stuff outweigh the good and all I’ve seen him do is give to charity and visit sick children, but he’s done waaaaaayyy more bad stuff. This is why the media talk about it so much

Annika

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 13, 2013

I feel so bad for dis kid. He screwed up had I hope and pray that he becomes a better person and makes smarter, good decisions. And his friends are bad influences too I think they’re part of the reason why he’s been acting crazy because he wants to impress them. Another reason is the constant breakups of the girl he loves. But I think it’s mostly him and his teenage mind. I do believe he’ll improve and learn from his mistakes but so far I’ve only seen him make the SaME ones over and over again let’s not forget he started fame at a young age. He let it get to his head and the drugs. Oh don’t even get me started on the drugs….god bless this kid, he needs help I feel so bad for him…

Roji sanasam

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 13, 2013

Justin’s voice is great!!!! . He should not do nasty things or else he will ruin his honour by himself

belieber

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 13, 2013

Why don’t you post about the good thing he does, he saves 200 tickets for his fans to give to them, he takes his time to interact with them. Why don’t you post these stuff? You just want to make him look bad. Sure he does some stuff that aren’t good decisions but it’s okay because he’s human! We’re all human! He’s 19 years old having fun with his friends he’s going to make mistakes. last time i checked you weren’t such an angel when you were a teen. Now just imagine having the whole world criticize you at everything you do!. He says he knows where he’s going and what he’s doing so just give him a chance to prove it instead of knocking him down!!! So why don’t you realize the good things he does instead of the bad things, just a thought.

belieber

Posted at 10:12 PM on July 13, 2013

maybe ur right sometimes we act dumb and stupid but it is for the fun of doin it .and everyone makes mistakes it is not like no one doesnt ever do something wrong in life.

GhostAndEnergy

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 13, 2013

He’s judged pretty harshly. He’s a kid who’s probably got unresolved issues because his dad wasn’t in his life…plus he has access to a lot of money = trouble . He needs to chill out and get in touch with his extended family. Maybe do some meditation, yoga…a quiet retreat as well Chill out. Seriously — can’t go on like crazy town.

Amanda

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 13, 2013

Now that he has Selena in his life as of right now, I think Selena wont let Justin do anymore bad decisions.

GhostAndEnergy

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 13, 2013

Maybe but she’s a kid too.

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 13, 2013

Come on guys… this is Justin Bieber. Why does it matter what he does? It isn’t me. Even though i do care. I don’t know why everyone is so involved in his life. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be him.

eab

Posted at 9:38 AM on July 13, 2013

you were never in his bathroom while he “lost” a TURD.