Baron Davis: NBA Star Says He Was Abducted By Aliens

Sat, July 13, 2013 2:31pm EST by 7 Comments
Baron Davis Alien Abduction
Getty, Courtesy Photo

Go ahead and file this under the craziest thing you’ll hear all weekend. The basketball star revealed in a new interview that he was abducted by aliens ‘like two weeks ago,’ and we’re pretty sure he wasn’t joking at all.

Baron Davis, 34, was known for having one of the best beards in the NBA, now he’ll probably be known as the basketball player who was abducted by aliens.

Baron Davis: I Was Abducted By Aliens

The former New York Knicks player said the abduction occurred “like two weeks ago” in an interview on “The Champs Podcast” on July 11.

Thankfully, Baron went into intense detail describing his Twilight Zone-esque experience. “I was, um, on my way from Vegas here to LA,” the baller explained. “I’m a little tired and s**t, I see this light and I think it’s a big-ass truck.”

It was not a big-ass truck, according to Baron. “Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f***ing steel thing.” Baron continues, saying that he was suddenly surrounded by “these f***ing crazy-looking people” who were “half-human, half, like, f***ing ugly motherf***er.” How funny — those are our favorite kind of aliens!

Baron Davis: Does He Really Think He Got Abducted By Aliens?

“The Champs” hosts Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher pushed Baron on the story, telling him, “We don’t know if you’re being serious or not.”

“They were poking me on my nose and they were, like, looking me in my eyes,” Baron responded. “They had my hands like, tied up and the next thing you know, I was f***ing in Montebello, dude, burning rubber on the way back to LA. It was like four o’clock in the morning.”

The NBA star finished his story explaining how the experience — or whatever you wanna call it — changed him: “I come back and I’m like, sharper and s**t. I’m retaining information.”

Baron has since gone back on his oddly detailed abduction account, tweeting “that alien thing is a joke,” on July 12, but who knows, maybe he’s just embarrassed now. Because he really seemed convinced that something happened to him.

Either way, thanks for the story, Baron!

WATCH: ‘Space Jam’ Movie Trailer

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Odd Interviews:

1. Robert Pattinson Thinks Sex Is ‘Weird’
  2. Kristen Stewart’s Crazy Interview: ‘I Just Wanted Something In My Mouth’
  3. 16-Year-Old Bride Courtney Alexis Stodden Has Her Father’s Blessing, Too!

randy g

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 21, 2014

Too bad that he was probably advised to retract his statement due to public speculation. He is not the first and will not be the last person to have an uninvited experience. There may be people who fabricate false stories but what can be gained from a lie? When I tell others of my experience, it doesn’t matter whether I am believed or not because it doesn’t change my experience and somtimes it allows another person to reveal what they may have also experienced buf were afraid to talk about it.

Evan

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 14, 2013

This is the part that I think many people are trying to wrap their minds around. He said, “next thing you know, I was f***ing in Montebello, dude.”

Uh, dude, were you smoking a joint while you were f***ing in Montebello? And what hotel did you find yourself in (for the record)?

DC

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 14, 2013

No one asked him what he was smoking….

Living Vivid Dreams

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 13, 2013

Reblogged this on LIVING VIVID DREAMS.

Maria J. Payne (@MariaJPayne1)

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 13, 2013

my co-worker’s sister makes $75 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her check was $19250 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… can99.ℂ­om

JustSaying

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 13, 2013

lol. Didn’t Manu Ginobili say the same thing at one point? Must be why basketball players are so good!!! ;)

can u handle d truth

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 13, 2013

Oh my… Finally!!! The story tht suitable with Hollywood LIes… Keep up d ‘hud’ work.. u need to stick with this kind of story… A bit fantasy here and there.. u guys love tht right?? XoXo – fairy godmother