Selena Gomez’s Night Out At Kaffe Rouge Without Justin Bieber

Courtesy of Twitter Courtesy of Kaffe Rouge

Selena

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 13, 2013

I love you selena but I hate Justin

lia

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 13, 2013

me too! she’s too good for him

lamees khan

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 13, 2013

He could of took the pic lol

Right

Posted at 4:52 AM on July 13, 2013

Idiots… HAHAHA, so crazy

Linuh

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 13, 2013

Seriously she always goes to places close to where I go, I go to that Marshalls behind her on the picture & to that hookah once lol I wish I would bump into her one day. :(

ivan

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 12, 2013

Why the constant dwelling on the pissing incident that happened 5 months ago for which he has apologized? Are we going to talk about it 100 years from now? This is like shooting a horse after it’s dead. As for Gomez, I am not sure he’s so enthusiastic about her anymore as the tabloids say. For all I know, she is using him for publicity.

Cierra

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 12, 2013

Honestly, I was all for her and Justin getting back together, but after all his poor behavior scandals and what not, I realize that he’s so immature and his ego is huge. He thinks that just because he’s rich and famous and has a bunch of little girls fawning over him, he’s above it. If that’s the case, he’s going to have a very rude awakening soon. Now I see why they broke up in the first place. He simply isn’t MAN enough for her. She can do better. Let the 13 and 14 year olds piss and cry over him and when they’re gone, we’ll see what JB does next.

lia

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 13, 2013

i know! why does she even like him?

eab

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 12, 2013

she got no worries conciddering her music sales because america is full of naive adolescents!!