Kristen Stewart Starts Rehearsal For ‘Camp X-Ray’ With ‘Good Vibes’

Fri, July 12, 2013 6:26pm EDT by 82 Comments

Kristen is finally back in front of the cameras and according to one of her co-stars, rehearsal for their new film couldn’t be better!

Fortunately, Kristen Stewart now has a major distraction from Robert Pattinson and all the heartache she’s endured since their split. The actress has started production on Camp X-Ray, and her co-star Joseph Julian Soria has taken to Twitter to give us an inside peek.

Kristen Stewart On ‘Camp X-Ray’ Set — ‘Good Vibes,’ Says Joseph Julian Soria

Joseph tweeted on July 12, “#CampXRay rehearsal with Peter & Kristen was so great! Really good vibes!”

Joseph is referring to Peter Sattler, the director and writer of Camp X-Ray. The film also stars Lane Garrison and Peyman Moaadi.

Joseph, who goes by the nickname J.J, also tweeted, “A small highlight of my yesterday was getting Peter & Kristen to say #Dassit!”

Kristen Surrounded By Supportive Cast & Crew

After rehearsing with Kristen, Joseph then tweeted, “Don’t let others determine YOUR WORTH.” Do you think this message was intended for Kristen?

Joseph is best known for his role in Army Wives. The handsome actor seems to have a positive outlook on life. One of his favorite quotes is, “Believe in yourself and others will believe in you.” It sounds like he and Kristen have become close friends.

Kristen Studying Buddhism

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Kristen has been practicing Nichiren Buddhism, which is helping her feel peaceful and grounded even though she still misses Rob terribly. The Twilight beauty has been chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo and as a result feels a new sense of hope and inspiration.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers, are you happy that Kristen is back to work?

[IMDB]

–Sandra Clark

More Kristen Stewart News:

1. Kristen Stewart Studying Buddhism After Robert Pattinson Split
  2. Robert Pattinson: It’s OK If You Still Have Feelings For Kristen Stewart
  3. Robert Pattinson Has Refused To See Kristen Stewart Since He Moved Out

Знакомства Ноябрьск

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 6, 2013

Hi everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this website, and post is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have
really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I’m hoping you write again soon!

Знакомства Жуковский

Posted at 4:48 AM on August 6, 2013

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for you
personally? I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome website!

Знакомства Магнитогорск

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 5, 2013

If you want to grow your familiarity only keep visiting this
web site and be updated with the newest news update posted here.

buy software

Posted at 11:09 PM on August 4, 2013

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it’s
new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 4, 2013

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Great blog and superb style and design.

ds

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 21, 2013

Lame movie, lame star, nobody co-stars.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 4:26 AM on July 17, 2013

NOte just read Rob has only a med size part in MTTS the staring roles are Cusak and Moore
Hes a limo driver the daughter befriends I thought he was the STAR?
30 day filming must be doling loads of post I didnt realise but MTTS is also an INDIE film
Which is great but yaboo suck to everyone who went on Camp Xray was an Indie film
One big difference Kristen is the STAR

jMaryEllen

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 15, 2013

Kristen a one of my favorite actresses’ – not only is she gorgeous , also very talented—I am a mother & have a 29yr old son, who 6 months ago found out his girlfriend of 6 years cheated on him, she was involved with a man in his late thirties. However is was not kissing, she actually slept with him, my son found out about it and blew his top—he was extremely angry and broken hearted—I’m not sure how long the affair went on, but I knew my son really loved his girlfriend, they ended splitting up for about 3 months my son did everything to take his mind off her but nothing worked, he went out nights with friends drank quite a bit, would sleep late, only to start drinking again, finally he ask me what I would do if his Dad cheated on me, naturally as a Mom I didn’t like seeing my son so hurt and sad all the time, I told him to seek professional help, first by himself the with his ex girlfriend. Well I guess that was a good suggestion, they went to a professional and after 3 months started dating each other again,many mean and selfish things were said between the two of them, they didn’t move in together until they could actually forgive themselves and each other. They are still together and seem happier now than before, I think an engagement is in the near future. The reason I wrote this is to let Rob and Kristen, especially Rob that he is not the first person to have been cheated on, I personally don’t think Kristen slept with rs only kisses and from those photos it looks like rs was the agressor
so Rob if you should stumble on this entry, know that time is a great healer and forgiveness is a great gift to have. Good luck to both of you, love a Mom

Tablette tactile

Posted at 7:02 AM on July 15, 2013

I pay a visit daily a few websites and sites to read posts, except
this web site gives quality based writing.

LMAO

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 15, 2013

How much did they pay you to post this or do you work for them? LOL

Love Robsten

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 14, 2013

I hope she’s enjoying work because that’s more important than an relationship because she has to make $ but I still truly down deep believe that she should go back with rob their such a cute couple and I know deeply they love each other still but they don’t want to admit it

cupcake2001

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 14, 2013

i’m happy she’s making a new movie can’t wait to see her on the big screen again. She’s really amazingg. Love you ksteww !!

ds

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 21, 2013

Camp X-ray will never make it to the big screen. It is dud with no backing.

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:18 AM on July 14, 2013

OK HWL another old picture. This was about a month ago when she was out and about in LA. Why don’t you use something up to date. But than again you probably don’t have an up to date picture. I guess you really are now scrapping the bottom of the barrel. She is now filming Camp X-Ray and I guess Rob is now filming MTTS. So I guess no new news for you guys which will make a change won’t it. So I guess you will continue to make up stories about them instead. It is nice to know she is working again. I guess JJ was probably telling Kristen ‘Don’t let others determine your worth”. Sounds like he is enjoying working with Kristen and Peter Sattler. Sounds great she will be filming Sils Maria in Germany, Switzerland and Italy. I hope she enjoys her time there when she finally starts filming there. I love both of them so wish them luck in their current films. But I guess we will all have to wait and see what happens between them. Wonder where in LA she is filming Camp X-RAY.

judy

Posted at 2:47 AM on July 14, 2013

Her hair!! LMAO!

lulu collazo

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 14, 2013

So happy for her. She is really the best!

sari fr indonesia

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 13, 2013

good,,kristen,,,i hope ou find happines and to forget rob, and also found true love far better than rob,,rob love nothing more than a traitor

LH

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 13, 2013

Kristen is so beautiful without makeup!

Smile

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 13, 2013

JJ sounds like a really good soul, and it will be great to get some inside info rather than amonymous sources. So glad that she’s working with nice people. I’m very excited about this project.

Karen Cadle

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 13, 2013

JJ Soria great positive attitude will be a blessing to Kristen and am as a parent I would be proud of her…
Have a great time on your new movie

Karen Cadle

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 13, 2013

We all have mistakes in our lives but one party cannot fix, if other is not willing. In there personnal life when no one is around no one knows there ways better than them. So in that regard to that we can only pray that peace to both and love prevails for both. Kristen Stewart is a very succsessful young lady and as a parent we love our kids in good times as well as bad.

Guest

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 13, 2013

JJ Soria is always upbeat and positive. He plays the role of her closest friend in gitmo, so they should spend a bunch of time on set together on set. His positive energy will do her a world of good. I hope she is on set for 16 hour days and keeps herself non-stop busy. Won’t make her love Rob less, will give her less time to feel sad! It takes a lot of inner strength to focus on the task at hand when enduring emotional pain. With positive people around her I think she can pull it off. Sending prayers your way Kristen that you knock it out of the park.

Loui

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 14, 2013

@Guest …….. Well Guest with nice fans like you and tons of other nice fans how can she go wrong, Kristen Stewart we are still out here supporting you, you are such a courages Young Woman, and we are looking forward to your new movies!

mmm

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 13, 2013

You’re right about everything @ natgirl, but I think that would be a great american man.
Good luck Kristen.

Larry

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 13, 2013

Kristen all the best to you. You are beautiful and better off away from that piece of garbage he doesn’t deserve you he. Is nothing but sewer trash gets his jollies. from. A bottle. of vodka piss on him the dirtbag for tormenting you. Stay positive happiness is on the way

Gloria

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 13, 2013

In reply to larry. you don’t have to be so mean, I mean Robert is a nice guy but he needs to take a look at him self think about what he done by leaving Kristen. He will realize what he lost and may try to contect Kristen ask her to meet him some where at least I hope so.
I am a fan of both but I like Kristen alot more she is very sweet and nice.
she is a beauitful girl and a fantastic Actress, I have see many of her movies even the ones when she was young so she is a hell of a Actress. So I wish her the best of luck and best wishes I wish her nothing but happiness, peace and love so good luck to Kristen! I also wish Robert the best of luck to and happiness even if it’s without Kristen or with which I hope they do raconcile back together for good but that’s me, so good luck to both with love and peace from a fan.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 13, 2013

I try not to be too mean to Rob but he has been such an azz in all of this I find it extremly hard. He got with KP before he broke up with kristen. Then KP dumped him. Good for her for that. I would have loved to have seen them get back together but it wouldn’t be the same. The way he has dissed her and gone out wiith her friends can never be completly forgotten. He can’t forget her tryst last summer and she won’t be able to forget his being with her friends. I don’t think it can work. Too mu ch has happened. The next time he got drunk he would do the same thing. She doesn’t deserve that. Kristen groveled befor the world and apoligized to Rob and told him she loved him. Would he EVER do that. Rob ” I was wrong I love you I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I want you back forever. Marry me.”Then I want to see a ring he supposedly designed for her,hear the song he supposedly wrote to sing to her at their wedding,see a marriage certiticate and Kristen with a “bump”. Then I will know he is sincere. Too much you say? Nope because it aint gonna happen he is the British hunk. Not anymore Henry Cavill just took his place as the B hunk. Now there is a British hunk.Rob’s acting more like the British skunk. Dang thought I could get past it.Sorry.

natgirl

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 13, 2013

Heard for her other film that she will be shooting in Germany, Switzerland,Italy.That will be a great move for her to focus on work,meet people and great sites for her to see.Wish only the BEST for Kristen,meet her a nice european guy that knows how to treat her RIGHT.Great actress agree sarah.

sarah

Posted at 8:11 AM on July 13, 2013

I love her, great actress.