Selena Gomez Asked About Having Babies With Justin Bieber — Watch

Fri, July 12, 2013 3:42pm EDT by 117 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Baby
FameFlynet

Brianna

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 16, 2013

Omg there back together ?!
think they should stay together.
They make such a cute couple.
There perfect for each other ♥
I wish them the best .(‘:
#Believer

Nai

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 18, 2013

Can’t even spell Belieber right… Smh

KALEA

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 15, 2013

THEY SO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN.

jelena43ver

Posted at 7:31 AM on July 15, 2013

i think they should have kidz 2gether. they r the best couple in the whole world. love u all!!!

KALEA

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 15, 2013

I AGREE THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER. I DO HOPE HE’S THERE AT HER BDAY PARTY. AFTER ALL HE WAS THERE LAST YEAR.

Tran

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 14, 2013

Oh my god this is not even funny anymore this just getting ridiculous honestly I’m not even going to waste my time on this anymore

j

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 15, 2013

I know right I guess it’s their business!!!!!!!!

TYLER

Posted at 10:01 AM on July 16, 2013

HONESTLY I THINK JUSTIN LOVE IS SELF HE IS A CRAP SINGER HE DOES NOT BLEONG WITH SELENA WHAT WAS SELENA THINK ABOUT HAVING BAIBES WITH GAY JUSTIN HE SHOULD MARRY HIMSELF YOUR RIG

ME

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 14, 2013

T minus 4 years and guarantee a Jelena baby will be running around……..

Kayla

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 14, 2013

I don’t think that they will end up having babies. However you never know they might someday but I think that they both want different things. They do make each other happy and I hope they are very happy together I love jelena .I think that Selena makes justin very happy and is a positive influence . I love justin so much. I think that justin wants babies sooner but if its right and they love each other then maybe someday. But for now I don’t really see it happening. I don’t see that they are really in love anymore. I’m probably wrong but even if they aren’t they probably still really like each other and that’s awesome and one day they might love each other more, get married and have children. Nobody really knows what they want except for them but whatever their decision is I will always support them. Belieber and selenator. I love seeing justin happy. ❤ I love sels new song slow down and come and get it and I can’t wait for heartbreaker. Justin means the world to me and he always will no matter what. I wish Selena and Justin all the happiness in the world and I support their decisions. They are both really talented people. I love justin more then anyone will ever know and if he’s happy I’m happy. That’s all I want. I would also love to date him but that will never happen. I will always love him. Always.:) anyways I hope they are very happy together and whatever happens happens and everyone should just be happy for them.

JUSTINteam

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 15, 2013

After reading what you said I like Selena! I loved her but,then she went out with JB but I loved him so I didn’t like her,but you have influenced me. Now I realized I was being immature and if I am going to be a believer I should support and respect him. I was always stuck on how much him and Jasmine Villegas should be together. Until today when I found out Selena didn’t steal Justin from Jasmine, and I just recently found out Selena’s sister died,and she is going through a lot. I also don’t think Selena needs haters and mess from me or anyone else I am officially a Selenator. So I am so sorry Selena for judging you by paparazzi and other stuff !!!! Thanks to Kayla!!! Even though I don’t know you, you seem really good and mature and supporting and I feel like you are a good influence to young party people like me and your like my ummm…….. Internet role model!!! So Thank you for making me realize how foolish and selfish and not supporting I was to Justin Bieber!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! And I really mean it :D : P :) Ohh and if they want children I down with jb AND sg

KALEA

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 14, 2013

UM SELENA TOLD THEM MAYBE. BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THEY WILL OR NOT.

Desteny

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 14, 2013

Ok so after I posted my last comment I looked at the other comments and I got really disappointed because I’m seeing beliebers like me anyways beliebers saying really really rude things about Selena I love her shes my other idol if u guys don’t like her then keep it to yourself the bothof them are outstanding people

Desteny

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 14, 2013

I think they might I say that cuz they’ve been braking up alot but o the other and they are the cutest couple ever and I also think she is a really good rolemodel on him so ya byeee

Belieber

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 14, 2013

To all stupid people out there who like selena or justin, Deal with the fact that ur idol likes someone else. Its their life so stfu if they want a family they can have a family ita not ur choice and ur a terrible belieber/selanator if u don’t support their decision.

Alex m bieber

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 14, 2013

I am having jistin biebers kids no matter what I hate
Selena Gomez and I hope in November she gets
Snow polled on top of her sorry justin bieber
But I love you more then any belieber

Annalisa marie martinez

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 14, 2013

You are not. Haveing. Babies. With justin bieber and. Selena gomez. I. Don’t. Like. You. As. A. Fan. I just. Like. Your music

Opps!

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 14, 2013

She will give birth of disfigured babies because of bieber. SELENA, don’t!

Nai

Posted at 12:42 AM on July 15, 2013

Hahaha! That’s funny more like he’s going to have disfigured babies because of Gomez… I can’t even tell him no because I’ve been trying to for the past 2 years they’ve been together. Smh

Diana hawarneh

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 14, 2013

I love them together !!! I wish they could get married they are my two favorite!!<3 wish them the best!!!

mapuii hmar

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 14, 2013

Blah blah

Faiza

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 14, 2013

What an idiotic question! What do you think she’s going to say? “YEAH WE’LL HAVE FOUR KIDS!” um no. Her reaction was normal. And why would she use Justin for publicity? She’s only getting bad publicity. And she was famous before Justin.

GOMEZGAL

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 14, 2013

i hate to say this but i found out about selena from justin

Nai

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 15, 2013

You mean Disney famous. If it wasn’t for Justin she wouldn’t have an extended career, her 15 min would’ve been up by now. If that was the case Demi, Miley, and Ariana would be way more famous to because as far as everyone is concern, Selena can’t sing. Shes an entertainer not a singer.

chila

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 14, 2013

OMG!!!! What a ridiculous question .
Selena had a very normal reaction
C’mon who would want to have a baby at the age of 20
or 19 . Plus selena doesn’t know what the futur is
Hiding from her soo… yeah a very normal reaction
BTW! Always ask yourself if the relationship will last or not then
Ask this question

haileab

Posted at 3:36 AM on July 14, 2013

donot out private secret

jacindame

Posted at 2:42 AM on July 14, 2013

leave Justin alone. support him. hes just trying to do better.

HI

Posted at 2:32 AM on July 14, 2013

JUSTIN IS TO IMMATURE.. The kids might look good but, is that all they will be?

NO KIDS

Posted at 1:21 AM on July 14, 2013

Lets pray they don’t, I don’t even wanna imagine the headlines “Selena Gomez files for custody of her kid after divorce”

Dan12

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 14, 2013

Why am I starting to think Selena keeps on breaking up and getting back together with Bieber just because it gets her lots of free publicity?

oh please

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 14, 2013

the only publicity she gets from being with him is bad she gets hated on like crazy he being with him give her BAD publicity so i really doubt that

Kathryn

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 14, 2013

Justin and selena are so meant for each other

Diana hawarneh

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 14, 2013

Ikr!!

Citlali

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 13, 2013

OMG ! Selena’s Reaction Says Everything , She Dosen’t Want To Have Babies With Justin <3

KALEA

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 13, 2013

I DO HOPE SELENA INVITES JUSTIN TO HER BDAY PARTY.