Selena Gomez Asked About Having Babies With Justin Bieber — Watch

Fri, July 12, 2013 3:42pm EDT by 117 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Baby
FameFlynet

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 13, 2013

I WISH THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER. THERE NOT.

BURN IN HELL SELENA

Posted at 9:42 PM on July 13, 2013

She’s such a stupid whore. I hope she does of cancer.

kate

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 13, 2013

woah, that’s a little mean. she is almost 21, she is an adult and she can make up her own mind!

Posted at 11:31 PM on July 13, 2013

OH WHAT A THING TO SAY ABOUT A PERSON. NOT SHES NOT. I LOVE SELENA. ITS DIES NOT DOES. YOU FOOL

itsthetrue

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 13, 2013

later on yes right now they are too young and at the top of their careers :)
they gotta enjoy themselves and youth first before committing to parenthood

B

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 13, 2013

Their kids will look so adorable! Because they look like babies themselves!

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 13, 2013

HER BDAY IS NEXT MONDAY. HOPE THEY CELEBRATE ON THE WEEKEND. SINCE HER TOUR DOESN’T START UNTIL AUGUST. AND ENDS BEFORE THANKSGIVING. AND JUSTIN’S TOUR ENDS I THINK IN DECEMBER.

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 13, 2013

THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME. AND THEY PRETTY MUCH KNOW EACH OTHER SO WELL. AND THEY ALSO GREW UP TOGETHER. I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA STAY TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME.

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 13, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER ONE DAY. JUSTIN AND SELENA HAVE KIDS BUT FOR KNOW THERE BOTH ARE SO YOUNG AND BESIDES THERE CAREERS IS THERE BABY FOR KNOW AND OF COURSE EACH OTHER

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 13, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT A KID. HE’ A YOUNG GUY WHO LOVES SELENA. HE HASN’T DATED ANY OTHER GIRLS. SINCE HE BROKE UP WITH SELENA.

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 13, 2013

I HOPE ALL THESE STORIES ABOUT THEM AR TRUE. I LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER

me

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 13, 2013

why would she wanna have a baby with a baby?

Belieber

Posted at 2:04 PM on July 13, 2013

They could have kids anytime! With their looks and talent any things possible!! His dick,her boobs,butt, and pussy for sure they aren’t virgins!!!

Vera

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 13, 2013

I really can’t understand are they or they aren’t together ?!!!! But who know?!

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 13, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S SO ADORABLE

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 13, 2013

I HOPE SELENA IS MORE IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN THEN HE IS WITH HER. HE HASN’T DATED ANY OTHER GIRL SINCE LAST YEAR.

Juju

Posted at 9:26 AM on July 13, 2013

Originally they were just friends nothing yes they hang out doesn’t mean their a couple

Susan

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 13, 2013

The Vid is only a stupid cut from an interview of a german tv magazine. There are missing words in the sentence and the host did not really ask Selena about Babies with Justin because in all european interviews it was forbidden to ask something about bieber. One interviewer said the word bieber somewhere in europe and she was immediatelly kicked out by Selenas bodyguard.

Andy W

Posted at 7:32 AM on July 13, 2013

Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie..
I feel sorry for you.
You guys are so obsessed with Jelena its pathetic. Every article you guys write weather its about her shoes, Justin’s name will be mentioned and vice verse ..
They haven’t confirmed that they are back together so leave it be. Just cause they hanged out with one another, it doesn’t mean that they are together again.
Jelena, R-Patz & K-stew, Chris Brown & RiRi and Kim Kardashian & her family are all you guys ever write about.
We need real journalism not this stupid crap that you make up as you go along.
Hollywood is so big and there’s so many celebrities that we’d like to read about, those mentioned above aren’t even that interesting..

HL IS A BORE

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 13, 2013

I’M LIKE OBESSED WITH THEM TO. JELENA FOREVER.

amelia

Posted at 7:02 AM on July 13, 2013

i totally want them to have babies togerther…<3jelena forever!!!!!

fredo

Posted at 6:40 AM on July 13, 2013

She was telling everybody that she can’t wait to have kids with him on his 18th birthday party. She wants a ring and asap. But he doesn’t want to commit.

jelena fan together or apart

Posted at 7:10 AM on July 13, 2013

but yet she says out of her month that shes no were near ready for a ring or kids ummm fredo u dont no nothing

rb

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 12, 2013

I think she was asked a question that is personal to her and Justin, and the subject matter was out of place during the interview, witch of course she gave that awkward facial expression. I’m sure she has thought about having babies with Justin, and a lot of other things. Be in her place at the time that question was ask; what would your reaction would be like?

Annika

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 13, 2013

I agree with u. That was a personal question and I don’t think they should be asking her questions like that and ppl shouldn’t huge or hate on them for that or their relationship. That’s THEIR things to discuss

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 13, 2013

JORDAN IS I WOULD I THINK A FLING.

jane

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 13, 2013

yeah i agree. if someone came up to me and i didnt know them and asked if i wanted babies with my bf, i would be shocked. celebrities dont have as much privacy as we do unfortunately.

Vera

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 12, 2013

She is so sweet!! He must to be happy if she tells him yes one day!! But today she doesn’t need this

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 13, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER. I’M LIKE SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER.

Kelsi

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 12, 2013

I don’t really think she is ready or haven’t thought about that yet. I am so pity for Justin. He loves her so so much. But I don’t think she loves him as much as he does.

Dave

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 12, 2013

Two expressions: 1st expression was surprise: ex: are you serious or where the hell did that come from?
2nd expression was disgust and she slightly shook her head no.

In my Opinion I think she probably still sees him as little brother or a little boy or at the very least immature.

Biebs has to step it up a bit an impress.

rb

Posted at 12:02 AM on July 13, 2013

I think the disgust is that she has rules when being interviewed: no questions about Bieber would be allowed; also you couldn’t ask Gomez about her clothes, her friends or her looks. I don’t agree with the little brother/immature analogy. If that was the case I’m sure she wouldn’t have taken him back.

Jerry

Posted at 4:52 AM on July 13, 2013

Not many girls lock lips with their little brothers the way Selena has being doing with Justin, especially not for the past 3 years. Believe me, she does NOT see him as a little brother or else, she wouldn’t be going back and forth with their relationship,

David , conway

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 12, 2013

hi my name is david , i know how much of your fans of selena gomez just do,nt love me or to hate me , but i need help from selena gomez , please it is about her old fansite of selena gomez zone fansite they are saying bad thing,s about me , i reaily need help , i am geting bullying attack just by selena gomez zone fansite , please , love david

David , conway

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 12, 2013

I AM JUST STARTING TO CRYING RIGHT NOW I NEED HELP PLEASE , , LOVE DAVID

Posted at 1:16 PM on July 13, 2013

STFU SERIOUSLY FOOL.@DAVID

alex

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 14, 2013

what sort of hate are you getting david?

emily

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 12, 2013

Are you all series. This kid can barely take care of himself. Seriously do any of you actually have kids. And let’s face if they did, someone else would be raising it. Srlena’s expression was more like where the hell did that come from!

Mekoo

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 12, 2013

Haha yeah she is living her life with arms wide open but not her legs wide open, who wants to have kids in their 20s, i mean she had the right reaction, and justin is just being cute, if she says lets get a baby he would go like (as long as you love me, never bring that up, or we will be done )

eric

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 12, 2013

BECAUSE SHE WAS WITH FACE AMAZED STRANGE NOT THINK SHE LOVES JUSTIN

Amanda

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 12, 2013

The baby would look soooooooo adorable. How hot they are!

love

Posted at 8:38 AM on July 13, 2013

They are so cute together. I think that Selena’s expression was more like surprised at the question. It would be cute if they did have babies together.

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 13, 2013

I DO AGREE THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.