Zuhair Murad Gushes Over Kristen Stewart: She’s A ‘Timeless Beauty’

Thu, July 11, 2013 6:05pm EDT by 91 Comments
Splashnews

Century Bob Xl Craigslist

Posted at 7:12 PM on December 7, 2013

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I looik at your blog in Ie, it looks fine bbut when opening in Internet Explorer, it hhas some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

@director

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 13, 2013

Good one! :)

director

Posted at 7:53 AM on July 13, 2013

did she do him to , he is the age she likes

Terry

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 12, 2013

MAYBE, and that’s a tiny maybe she could look half-way slightly decent if she improved her nasty sour attitude.

Sherry

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 12, 2013

@Jules and all the other KRISTEN LOVERS——-I also love Kristen and I am a grown woman over 40, and I have this to say about Kristen, she is one stunning, absolutely gorgeous female. People are jealous of you Kristen don’t let their bashing get to you, one of these days you will win that OSCAR because you are extremely talented, and will get better as you mature. Forget the past for it’s in the past, move on with yor life , and if there is anyone that can’t move on with you, then sweetie you don’t need them or their baggage. Kristen , I wish you much happiness and success.

tona

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 12, 2013

I agree totally

lovekristen

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 13, 2013

agreed

Guest

Posted at 6:00 AM on July 13, 2013

good comment

jules

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 12, 2013

LEAVE KRISTEN ALONE==YOU GO KRISTEN==STAY JUST THE WAY YOU ARE==I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU==NO MATTER WHAT

quest

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 12, 2013

She could be more beautiful if she learned respect and also took the time to comb her hair!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 12, 2013

Kristen looks great, Rob wake up!!

we

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 12, 2013

Kristen is definitely a timeless beauty

k.

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 12, 2013

I agree. I want everyone to move on and leave her alone because she’s made mistakes, paid for them, and is still paying for them. No one’s perfect and it’s what you learn from your mistakes that’s important. She’s learned from them. Kristen – you should move on too. Like many people, me included, I would like to see you with Robert, but I want you happy and this relationship doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Poor Zuhair

Posted at 12:18 PM on July 12, 2013

The homewrecker has double crossed this innocent unsuspecting gentleman into trying to say nice things about her! This man has done nothing indecent towards her. Unfortunately she’s mentally unstable and he’s finally realised this. Run Mr Murad Run For Your Life!!!

HL GREATNESS

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 12, 2013

your words reflect your mental stability…what is happening to america?

sick of listening to celebrity bashing

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 12, 2013

And you know her well? Give it up it was over a year ago she made a mistake and has learned from it so leave her alone. Why do you hate her so much? What has she done to you? You cant hate someone who hasn’t done anything to you.

@Poor Zuhair

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 12, 2013

kristen didn’t wreck a home, liberty and rupert chose to get a divorce after trying to work things out and failing to solve whatever problems they were having in their marriage. Some people have said that liberty already filed for divorce once before(no idea if that’s true) but if it is then maybe the reasons she filed for divorce the first time are also the reasons why she filed for divorce again. just a thought

p.s you are the one that sounds mentally unstable

Hilary

Posted at 3:10 PM on July 12, 2013

@Poor Zuhair

The only one that sounds mentally unstable is you for writing a whole lot of cr@p!

@Hilary

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 12, 2013

I ain’t writing crap, just stating my opinion what kristen did was wrong but from the statement Liberty made at the alexander wang show last year sounds like rupert was barely ever around. if your married and feel like a single parent most of the time9which is what liberty said, that she felt like a single mother at times), something is clearly not right

jane

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 12, 2013

Love this girl. She always look stunning in the Murad clothes she’s worn. My favorite was the first one at TIFF. She’s amazing. His clothes always seem to compliment the women who wear them. Good job to both of them! Just ignore the envious ones.

HL GREATNESS

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 12, 2013

the need to hate and bash a designer for having his clothes worn by one specific celebrity is quite obviously desperation. zuhair murad doesn’t need the petty and dirty words connected to him by this robert worse-shippers. say anything you want but the things you hate on this girl is marking the fashion world with another genre of styling. I can only imagine if someone like emma stone or other celebrities wore this outfit it would completely be the opposite type of comments. plus I can recall other celebrities doing the same bed-hair style. if this particular attire makes one look like a druggie then I would like to look exactly alike. what glam druggies we have today. ever noticed the only ones saying she look blunt are pattinson fans? I will be ashamed if someone replied to me by having a good eye in fashion when the only person you judged is the celebrity you hate. that can’t be considered criticism at all ’cause it’s biased.