Kara Rose Marshall: Five Things To Know About Harry Styles’ New Girl

Harry plizzz don’t get back to Kara Rose Marshall plizzzzz

Samar Elshawadfy

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 19, 2013

I DON’T SHIP THEM AT ALL .. I THINK SHE WILL BREAK HIS HEART IF THEY DATING

whoops

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 19, 2013

“do u think kara rose marshall is harry’s type?”
change ‘kara’ to louis and then come back to me

Kayleena Dawn

Posted at 8:17 PM on September 12, 2013

Ikr!!! Larry all the way. (: <3

Karla

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 18, 2013

Harry’s In For A World Of Hurt/Heartbreak

Madison

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 15, 2013

I definetly don’t think that Kara is right for him. With what I have heard she is just using him anyways and I believe that he deserves someone who cares for him deeply. I am not only saying this because I like him as a singer, but also because I genuinely care about his feelings. He shouldn’t be treated like a toy just because of who he is. He may be famous, but in reality he is just a human like everyone else. HE HAS FEELINGS TOO. Sorry, this just kind of makes me mad.

Lauren Wright

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 31, 2013

I think he can date who ever he wants; but I think after reading the five facts about Kara… maybe he should think twice. I’m not saying it just because I like Harry, I’m saying it only because she doesn’t necessarily sound like a very nice girl. I could be wrong though. Websites don’t prove any facts. But I’m just going off of what I read here….

Hope

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 22, 2013

honestly why should we hate? in my opinion he can date who ever he wants to date. Look at it this way what if you where there person who was dating him you wouldn’t like to get hated on. Right? I know some people hate Kara But why because she’s a super model, well she has flaw like we do and everybody does, because she’s “dating” harry styles, well what if it was you? Just think before you react.

kristian

Posted at 3:02 AM on August 1, 2013

please don’t nobody care about your opinion.lol :)

Dee_o

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 19, 2013

hate her -.- she need to get away !

kristian

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 1, 2013

I know right besides she look like the next freddy cooper.lol.and her head is shaped like a oval I wish she never existed.:)

Elyse

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 17, 2013

Oh wow… Firstly it’s Freddie Krueger. And secondly she does not look like him and what’s wrong with having an oval shaped face? Many people do. Yes, I’ll be heartbroken if he is dating her, but don’t call her out on her appearance for God’s sake. She’s actually pretty and that’s half the reason you are jealous.

That girl.

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 18, 2013

How fake lol you know it’s fake when they start wearing each other’s t shirts in public.PUBLICITY STUNT ALERT..

Hsiw

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 12, 2013

Okay, Tom is Lou T’s (One Direction’s stylist) fiance

Jazzy

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 12, 2013

😤

Romy

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 11, 2013

tom is with lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geez u guys never get the right info

Michele Z. Rocha (@MicheleZRocha)

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 11, 2013

my friend’s step-sister makes $82 every hour on the computer. She has been without a job for six months but last month her income was $13700 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om

liam payne

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 12, 2013

i hate karraaa she is going to die okay

kristian

Posted at 3:09 AM on August 1, 2013

I hope she do some stupid to make harry break up with her.and yea she needs to go with someone else she is so not the type for harry.her ugly a**.she look like a phsycho maniac lmao!