Selena Gomez: The Real Reason She’s So Attracted To Justin Bieber

Thu, July 11, 2013 12:41pm EDT by 63 Comments
Selena Gomez Loves Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Instagram

TYLER

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 17, 2013

THIS IS MAKING ME SOOOOO ANGRY I COULD JUST KILL JUSTIN I HATE YOU JUSTIN JUST YOU WAIT ILL BE THERE SOON

emily

Posted at 5:19 AM on July 14, 2013

Yeah because every girl loves it when their bad boy BF picks up unknowns from a nightclub to have fun with on their bus!

KALEA

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 13, 2013

I DO HOPE SELENA INVITES JUSTIN TO HER BDAY PARTY. THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER

KALEA

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 13, 2013

BESIDES ANY GIRL OR SELENA IS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTIN AS THERE BOYFRIEND HE SEEMS REALLY ROMANTIC AND SO HOT.

KALEA

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 13, 2013

LOOK AT KATY PERRY AND JOHN MAYER. THEY BROKE UP. BUT THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER. I LOVE CELEBS RS. THERE LIKE ROLLER COASTER.

KALEA

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 13, 2013

I DO HOPE WE GET TO SEE PICTURES OF JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER AT HER BDAY PARTY.

KALEA

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 13, 2013

ANY GIRL IS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTIN AS THERE BOYFRIEND. BESIDES SELENA HAD JUSTIN.

Miss Winks

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 13, 2013

Give the girl a break. This is JUSTIN BIEBER we’re talking about here, not some average guy. He has a lot going for him: looks, talent, success, money the list goes on and on. It wouldn’t be hard for you to leave THAT?!

Arinaitwe medard

Posted at 5:40 AM on July 14, 2013

Arent there any guys with the same or even more? Thats not the case after all selena z good gal.

KALEA

Posted at 11:39 AM on July 13, 2013

I HOPE WE GET TO SEE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER AT HER PARTY.

A

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 12, 2013

I may also think that They are together because she wants to fix him into a un-douce

A

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 12, 2013

Girl u can do that same ” wild ” Thing without him UR only hurting UR self sel think of UR fans what will say ( p.s I know DAMN WELL U DON’T GIAGANTICLY CARE SO )

KALEA

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 12, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER

KALEA

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 12, 2013

WHO REALLY KNOWS THEM BESIDES THERE FAMILY AND OF COURSE THERE FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE THEY BOTH TALK AND TEXT EVERY KNOW AND THEN.

KALEA

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 12, 2013

I DO THINK JUSTIN REALLY LOVES SELENA. AFTER ALL SHE IS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. NO OTHER GIRL COMPARES TO SELENA.

KALEA

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 12, 2013

NO ONE IS REALLY IN THERE SHOES. BESIDES I THINK SELENA LOVES BAD BOYS.

TAHANI

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 12, 2013

THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SO CUTE.

Hailey

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 12, 2013

Ikr!!!!!

pookie bear

Posted at 8:04 AM on July 12, 2013

OMG I can’t believe this…its just that she can’t live without him.. Thast is why I prefers Taylor swift than selena even miley cyrus is better than selena selena is really annoying she can’t live without justin…no matter what we are always a belieber!!!.

hate jb

Posted at 7:23 AM on July 12, 2013

i agree with her, in my life i been both a good and bad girl but for me… this boy was just plain bad boy and just a hint of good also funny and you know what i always been secretly attracted to him even if he has a girl friend.

What

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 12, 2013

They’re wasting there time. And so are we, viewing these ‘news/blogs’ Selena did say she didn’t want her relationship to be public, because everywhere she goes everybody knows. They aren’t little kids anymore, Selena’s almost 21. Moving on isn’t easy, and when she does she’ll realise why and be thinking ‘what did i see in him’. She’s talentless, just saying and is treating herself like a princess were as Justin has it all. We all should be treated fairly, but justin has been given the gift, all selena has is beauty and confidence, someone else deserves her place.

clair

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 12, 2013

Thats kind of mean. Your just jealous because you aren’t a pop star. Just because Selena is famous doesn’t mean you have a right to be surly about it. You obviously don’t have confidence if the only way you feel better about yourself is to insult others. Nobody cares if you don’t like Selena Gomez it just makes you sound unpleasant and malicious to point out her flaws. If you don’t have anything good to say to say it at all. Unless your defending somebody or yourself.

Hailey

Posted at 6:16 PM on July 12, 2013

Actually Selena will have more talent than you ever will!!!!!!!! She may not be omg amazing but she has some talent you know!!!

Hailey

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 12, 2013

And that was for the person with the name”what” as their profile name

Jerry

Posted at 5:39 AM on July 13, 2013

If Selena didn’t want her relationship with Justin to be public, she would not have put his voicemail in one of her songs. That shows how much of a hypocrite Selena is just as she’s being a hypocrite about her feelings for Justin.

Lyndan

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 12, 2013

I think they will

Hailey

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 12, 2013

I think that what justin did was Immature but on the other hand at least he came forward and apologized and was respectful and positive about it. But I just hope that he quits doing drugs(if he is doing them) and Selena helps him clan up his act bc weed could really effect his career and ect. What he did was immature but at least he admitted he was responsible for saying that about bill Clinton and peeing in the bucket. No matter what justin dos I will always be a belieber! And that is a pledge to all the beliebers beliebers are family and so Is justin and his family! ;) we love u justin!!! P.s just please clean up your act!!! ;) lov ya baby!!! ;) so proud of u!!! ;) – your amazing fans and adoring fan hailey

Hailey

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 12, 2013

I meant clean – hailey

maria

Posted at 9:25 PM on July 11, 2013

HOLLYWOOD LIFE WHERE DO GET THIS INFO?

SelGomezSelenator

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 11, 2013

I HATE HATE HATE Justin and love Selena, so I think she could do way better than him

Vaneza

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 11, 2013

I 100% agree.

TAHANI

Posted at 9:00 PM on July 11, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY LAST A LIFETIME. OR FOREVER. THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

Jelenator

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 12, 2013

I love jelena, they were always ment to be but Selenas girlfriends arnt her real bffs, if they were, they would accept her for who she loves and chooses to be with, just because Taylor never had a long relationship like Jelena, dosent mean that she can ruin them apart.