Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: How Scooter Braun Helped Them Reunite

Thu, July 11, 2013 9:52pm EST by 67 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Together Again
FameFlyNet, SplashNews

KALEA

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 15, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER. I HOPE SELENA STAYS WITH JUSTIN.

KALEA

Posted at 10:19 PM on July 15, 2013

JELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS. I LOVE JELENA. I DO HOPE JELENA ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER.

JELENATOR FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 15, 2013

Jelena Bieber!!!!!!!!!! Jelena Forever!!!!!!!! Jelena!!!!

Shrestha Sundar

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 15, 2013

are they really back together? if they back together this is the happiest moment for their fans and them too. This teen couple is best couple in this world ever.finally i wish always be together and be happy n make happy other too, God bless both of you, both of you star incredible

Shrestha Sundar

Posted at 10:09 AM on July 15, 2013

ɴιĸĸιe вιeвѕ вro.

Posted at 9:38 PM on July 14, 2013

First off, i’m happy they are back together. They were meant to be. But then there are those Ignorant beliebers (even though i love my Bieber family it is true) that worry more about Justin’s love life more than him and his music. Selena is not a slut nor a hoe. Just because she dated our Idol doesn’t mean she is any of that. Don’t be jealous and upset because you can’t have him. Also if you’re reading this, don’t call me a fake Belieber because i for one am not. You just hate hearing the truth. Bye(=

laura

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 14, 2013

jelena <3 Taylor swift is just jealous because she cant keep a relationship going and hates so see them both happy i rucking hate Taylor swift i just like her songs she need to leave jelena alone and i love Selena but not to be rude she need to shut up because she cant change who Justin is that's his personality

Kathy Bieber

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 14, 2013

Jelena shipper ♥

michaley fuller

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 14, 2013

I’m happy they are back together but only because she makes justin happy. and if he id happy so am I. but I don’t like how she breaks his heart because when he hearts we do too. I just hope this is a good decision for them. and I don’t like the way she change s him. she should let him be justin bieber.

Nina

Posted at 5:01 AM on July 14, 2013

if she makes justin happy then i’m good

Izzy

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 14, 2013

Can’t believe that people actually believe this crap it’s not confirmed until justin or Selena say it there selves haha

Belieber4eva

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 15, 2013

I know right! They r just roumors! I hate jelena its obvious that she’s using him so her album could sell well! Scooterdidnt do anything she just always crawls back to justin and doesn’t let him move on. Its obvious she’s using him for fame

Stephanie

Posted at 3:32 AM on July 14, 2013

Personally, I THINK, if I were with justin, i would be able to put him on the right path, and NOT break his heart❤❤❤

BD Charab

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 14, 2013

Justin Tor Boinra Chudi Kotta dia chudamo tora…….Nice cepale….

Luna

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 13, 2013

ewwww i hate slutena hoemez…. Justin should never back together with that attention seeker….

Angel

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 13, 2013

I doubt that they are dating. And this story has nothing to do with scooter.

angie

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 13, 2013

I totally love Justin and will respect his decision and will support him no matter what. With that being said i also have to say that i dong like Selena but if she makes Justin happy and hes ok with her i will support that decision till the end cause that’s what being a Belieber means… Its his life and he should be able to live it how he wants.

KALEA

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 13, 2013

I SO WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

KALEA

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 13, 2013

I CAN’T BELIEVE HER BDAY IS NEXT MONDAY. CAN’T BELIEVE ITS ON A MONDAY. I SO WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER JUSTIN AND SELENA.

KALEA

Posted at 6:27 PM on July 13, 2013

STFU SERIOUSLY @DAVID. SHES A SIZE 2. NO GIRL CAN BE THAT SMALL UNLESS THERE ANOREXIA. WHICH IS GROSS. WHO WANTS TO BE THAT ANOREXIA. PRETTY MUCH YOU IDIOT.

David

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 13, 2013

Kalea is dominating the comment section.
Shawna must be in prison.

Lose weight. S elena! So juju can be attracted
To you.

rb

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 13, 2013

Media keeping the story alive! I don’t think Scooter Braun had anything to do with helping them reunite. If anything it had more to do with Selena, and that she couldn’t stand to have Justin kissing and being with another woman. If Mrs. Jordan Ozuna wasn’t married, I’m sure Justin would have had his lips locked all over her body, also the video had leaked with him and Mrs. Jordan Ozuna contributing to her suffering a breakdown on Jun 23

Maria J. Payne (@MariaJPayne1)

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 13, 2013

my co-worker’s sister makes $75 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her check was $19250 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… can99.ℂ­om

rb

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 13, 2013

Does your sister have STDs yet?

Stevie

Posted at 2:34 PM on July 13, 2013

They’re not together you guys are so f**** gullible

KALEA

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 13, 2013

WHO’S TO SAY THEY DON’T BELONG TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA.

KALEA

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 13, 2013

NO ONE CAN PREDICT THERE FUTURE BUT THEM. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SO HOT.

Acelya

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 13, 2013

All that matters is they are back together and they love each other and each other they should be together because there meant to be <3 that's y she is keep going back to him

Ugh Jelena :P

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 13, 2013

No they’re just gonna be a mess…. Again

KALEA

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 13, 2013

JELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS. I LOVE JUSTIN. AND SELENA

JELENATOR FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 15, 2013

@Belieber4eva Stop it!!!!! she never stole your idol and she never would do that! she loves you guys you hate her!? She gets hate everywhere! she has never has said a mean thing to you ! she’s not using him! their breakup was fake! she’s so amazing! please stop it!she has feelings too!

KALEA

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 13, 2013

THEY SO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN.