Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Back Together — Her Ultimatum To Him

Thu, July 11, 2013 7:38am EDT by 142 Comments
Instagram

Mariana

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 26, 2013

Adrian ur right and plus if they break up they will learn or Justin really did change and is more calm now. It’s not up to us to decide of they need to break up or not. Now that they are both mature now they might take the relationship more seriously. Jelena whatever u decide ur fans will support it!

elena

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 26, 2013

why selena he don’t deserve you :(

Briana

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 25, 2013

Oh Selena…:( Why?….

Shakira

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 23, 2013

And true Justin don’t deserve Selena

Shakira

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 23, 2013

Shut up tom and let Justin decide

Tom

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 23, 2013

All of u are rediculos shut up and let justin and Selena make their own desisions not u all!

divya

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 25, 2013

ya u r r8

Shakira

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 23, 2013

I’m not happy Justin bieber is back with Selena
He makes me sick when he get’s back with Selena
You guy’s break up already

Laura

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 24, 2013

SHUT THE F—- up Shakira and stop makin lies, obama aint ur uncle, if he wuz id feel sorry for him!

Shakira

Posted at 2:05 PM on July 23, 2013

I wish Justin bieber could be my girlfriend cause I’m
Single,cute and smart without forgetting president
Obama is my uncle please Justin break up and be my
Girlfriend I love you somuch and I will do for you
Everything if u take me if u want to find me check me
In my Facebook shakira Jordan or cindy josephv.Justin
You should not have Selena trust me not your type

Shakira

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 23, 2013

And one more thing Selena don’t tell what Justin too
Not do Justin bieber is such a great guy and your
Lucky too get him so Selena grow up

Shakira

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 23, 2013

I hate Selena Gomez she is too bossy Justin Bieber
U had not too choose Selena Gomez

Annaj

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 23, 2013

True selena don’t deserve a great guy like Justine he’s to good for always been always willl

Victoria

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 22, 2013

I’m really not happy that Selena’s back with that weirdo I really think that she can do way better than that like Bruno mars,or some one else c’mon really Selena let that loser go and go for some one that will make you happy that wont ruin your reputation (Justin)and some one that will be there for you every step of the way so sorry I had to tell u the truth but please take my advice

adrian

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 20, 2013

you know guys…we all make mistakes..and we should all be forgiven. Who are we to say justin doesn’t deserve selena? It is their relationship at the begining and end of the day. We should respect them both. Personally I’m glad their back together, this way justin will tone down his behavior. im sure most of people hear go through some kind of draw back when they’ve been through a relationship. Jelena have known eachother for quite some time now, pretty much grew up together since justin was starting his music career. And all guys are d-bags sometimes, but that shouldn’t affect their love life. I support jelena. im happy for them both. This will also give justin a chance to mature as well. I’m sure its tough juggling fame and growing up in the public eye.

avery

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 18, 2013

To me Justin doesn’t deserve Selena. I’m a fan of both but seriously, he’s 19!
My opinion just saying.

Jack Sherwood

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 17, 2013

Just don’t understand why? He is a d-bag, that’s the problem. He is only going to break her heart again! She should date me!

Sophie

Posted at 11:20 AM on July 17, 2013

Just because they were spotted together doesn’t mean that they are officially back,and selena doesn’t deserve Justin,she is the one who shaded him and she is just using Justin and he doesn’t deserve that.i do not have respect for selena now after she shaded him,I like her music but I just do not like ‘jelena’ and if they are back then fine as long as justin is happy then im not bothered.
NO HATE PLEASE-MY OPINION

Belieber4eva

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 15, 2013

I hate Selena. Why does she want to change Justin? He`s perfect the way he is everyone makes mistakes!But it looks like according to Selena everbody can make mistakes exept for Justin. Its obvious that she’s using him for fame. She probably got back together again because her album comes out in a couple of weeks and she wants it to sell well. No offence to Selena Gomez fans.

A

Posted at 8:48 PM on July 14, 2013

SELENA; DONT U DARE CAVE IN TO HIM AND U KNOW THAT U CANT ” FIX” HIM LET HIM DO T HIMSELF

JUSTIN; STOP ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE AND ACT NORMALLY (CALM AND COLECTIVE) AND IF SHE BREAKS UP WITH UP AGAIN ( MAYBE IN A MONTH OR SO ) DONT AUTOMATICALLY GO BACK TO HER MAYBE SHE DID IT ON A GOOD CAUSE FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN LOVE LIKE A HOBBY OR ETC…

LIKE THE EXPRESSION; ” IF U LOVE SOMETHING U MUST SET IT FREE ”

a

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 14, 2013

SELENA; WHEN U BREAK UP WITH A PERSON DONT CAVE IN B/C HE KNOWS DAMN WELL UR THE PERSON THAT CAVES IN NOT HIM
JUSTIN; STOP ACTING LIK A D-BAG (THINK OF UR REP) AND IF SHE DOES BREAK UP WITH U DONT BACK FOR HER FORGIVENESS MAYBE IT HAPPENED FOR A REASON PLUS SHE DISSES U AND U DONT, NOW THATS COLD. IF SHE DOES BREAK UP WITH U (ANYDAY NOW) JUST ORGET ABOUT HER AND START A GOOD HOBBY NOT A BAD ONE OR FOUCUS ON UR SONGS THAN LOVE.

Kathleen Baptiste

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 14, 2013

Hi lol selena Gomez wish want be just like you because special this me so do mine best want to is it just one only child so that heart break the cory death rest peace we like to watch him sing on the glee post co-fomus and lea michela know that she love him that who is person we love it was shooking news

suzanna ilove selenagomez

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 14, 2013

i hate it that they r bk together but im a big fan of selena i dont think they suit

Brie

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 14, 2013

I love Selena but I’m mad how she took him back. They shouldn’t be together and I believe that yes she is a good influence. But still she kept on saying she was single and on interviews dissing Justin now she’s back with him

emily

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 14, 2013

His good behavior lasted a week, when his bus became a party bus with unknowns from a nightclub stop. Really is anyone buying this?!

Andrea Orozco

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 14, 2013

I think Justin & Selena are a great couple, but I think that if Selena really loved him, she wouldn’t try to change him. I know she might be doing this for his own good, but come on, Justin is perfect just the way he is(: I really hope everything goes well for them.

Kelsey

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 14, 2013

I think its really funny what Justin did when he did the thing with rhe mop bucket it was really funny i love Justin’s crazyness and i dont think Justin needs to change at all he is perfect the way he is but as long as he is happy i am happy

john doodypants

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 15, 2013

shut up justin is a dooody head hes not exactly perfect u dont even know him it could be him that is the problemmm