Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Back Together — Her Ultimatum To Him

Thu, July 11, 2013 7:38am EDT by 142 Comments
Instagram

Ali

Posted at 3:02 AM on July 14, 2013

I don’t want Justin to be hurt again and she hurts him it makes me cry when I know he’s hurting and then she goes off and goes to Disney land with his friend and waits his shirt that’s bs I hate her and then she brakes up with him b4 that it makes me cry that he wants to get back in a toxic relationship with a person that’s not deserving of him she was better off dating nick Jonas I am tired of her hurting him he deserves better then her and one day he will see that

KALEA

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 13, 2013

NO. I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. AND SHE INVITES HIM TO HER BDAY PARTY.

KALEA

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 13, 2013

NO I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE NOT BACK TOGETHER. I SO HOPE THEY ARE. BUT THERE NOT.

KALEA

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 13, 2013

THEY DID. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM BACK TOGETHER.

KALEA

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 13, 2013

I SO WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

Stupid

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 13, 2013

They never broke up

peyton

Posted at 9:37 AM on July 13, 2013

I don’t think she should’ve taken him back!!

Shelly

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 13, 2013

As much as I love Justin Bieber Selena shouldn’t have taken him back. I mean come on I know that being on and off with someone is not fun -_- So I really don’t get why Selena is giving him another chance when he keeps screwing up anyway! I mean that’s if they are really back together. You can’t really believe everything you read on the internet :P

Jillian

Posted at 6:19 AM on July 13, 2013

This is bs!!!!!!!!!!!! TMZ! They always make up lies

Arielle claresta

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 13, 2013

Good together are you crazy… they was really good.. but nOw they just another chris and rihana without violence

emily

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 12, 2013

If it was so good why did she leave in the first place. What see in public and what happens behind closed doors can be something else. I guess the proof of any of this will be Selena’s 21st birthday celebrations. It’s no secret her family are not fans of JB. Which is a mothers prerogative. So Taylor Swift and other friends are alone and will have every right to say I told you so. I use to think her and David Henrie made an awesome couple but have come to realise he might be too mature and manly for her to handle! Justin plays his fans for publicity, fame and response. His actions only confirm his maturity. His twitter pic of July 4th was conveniently timed and set tongues wagging to undermine anything the media and fans were considering. Game, set, match! Yes they deserve each other! Her 21st seems a pointless milestone!

Kalea

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 12, 2013

Justin and Selena are so good together. They so Are meant for each other.

peyton

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 13, 2013

no there not

KALEA

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 13, 2013

UM THERE ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

belieber #1

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 12, 2013

Not true keep looking on da internet their not I never trust TMZ!!

Bertha L. Collins (@BerthaLCollins)

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 12, 2013

like Ryan said I’m taken by surprise that anybody can earn ($)7635 in one month on the internet. have you read this site link… can99.ℂ­om

KALEA

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 13, 2013

JUSTIN LOVES SELENA. HE HASN’T EVEN DATED OTHER GIRLS. HE HOOKED UP WITH THEM NOT ACTUAL DATE THEM.

theo

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 12, 2013

You can’t go into a relationships based on such grounds. You should better stand your grounds and say no. JB will definately be fine with a short time. His main problem is the fact that the world keeps watching every step in his life and you cannot expect a very young adult of his age to live like a senator.

Belieber

Posted at 12:27 PM on July 12, 2013

how can this even be true! i mean they’re NOT back together thy are just friends!!!!!!!!!!

Rosalie

Posted at 11:54 AM on July 12, 2013

Sorry but I find anything in this article hard to believe. TMZ are notoriously known as a site that fabricates their stories. If you want something to be confirmed they are most definitely not the source to be relying on.

rocketeve

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 12, 2013

so hapi dat dey r back 2geda cuz i dnt lyk d bad press justin has bin getn lately. Hop selena wil b able 2 give a positive result. Wish dem gudluck

kim

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 12, 2013

it’z just childish.dia relationshhp is childish

MeGus

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 12, 2013

the boy feels lucky with that girl. devil is watching; no thing last forever.

yaaayy

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 12, 2013

OMG! I love their couple. And Selena is the only one who can keep this guy grounded. Btw, if you’re reading this Selena, I’m a huge fan!!! And if you’re reading this, Justin Bieber, all I can say is ‘Aaah’ but even though I’m a fan of Justin Bieber, I hope he doesn’t do anything to poor Selena. She’s a sweet girl and he better treat her well.

Giliana Eastwood

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 12, 2013

He’s on his way to being tamer, when the renewed togetherness has just now happened? Give me a break! Bad writing.

Sandra

Posted at 9:41 AM on July 12, 2013

I hope he don’t beat her and abuse her i hope he loves her . There is too much domestic violence we don’t need more. But i think selena got it down pack

anna

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 12, 2013

Hez probs gonna beat her if she tries to run. Poor girl, shes so lost. She could have anybody she wants. He got in her head. He knows now he can never gey out. My moms a psychiatrist so I know my shiy. Lolz

*Boom*

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 12, 2013

U know what imma just sit back and watch the show and when selena gets heartbroken again imma f*ckin laugh!! This is f*cking ridiculous!!!

rb

Posted at 11:53 PM on July 11, 2013

What man waits for an ex girlfriend, and renew a relationship; Justin Bieber!! Girl you breakup with me just once, and I’m gone!! Girls remember this!! There are 2 women to one man in the US! There are 4 women to one man in the world!! Good luck fishing!!

suzanna ilove selenagomez

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 13, 2013

i dont think she had taken him bk they r off ad on all times