Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Back Together — Her Ultimatum To Him

Thu, July 11, 2013 7:38am EDT by 142 Comments
Instagram

Meherun

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 17, 2014

justin i love you but i dont want u back with selena…instinct… im sorry if ur hurt.. bt m jus saying.. ♥♡♥ (:

Jay

Posted at 4:29 PM on January 4, 2014

I think that’s this is a really bad idea Selena please listen to me do u really want to date him?

RD Singh

Posted at 7:49 AM on October 29, 2013

I love u selena nd justin…
Plz don’t break….
Alwaz be Hpy…

ieshaHawkins

Posted at 2:41 PM on October 19, 2013

I am so Happy that Justin my favorite boy singer and Selena my favorite girl singer are back together me and my little sisters are so HAPPY right know And also we think that they should make a song together that is called I am with you only… ;-):-)

anita

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 19, 2013

if selena ever reads this relationship and stressful and very hard work its not all chocolates and roses but when u love someone it is worth it ..and in ur line of work even harder .. like my grandmother told me relationship is like the weather sometimes sun shine and thunder and rain to just part of it .. like the song stand by ur man, after all he just a man.. am happy u back together to many people give us on relationships ..

abdoulccandysow

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 28, 2013

Brooke Rodriquez

Posted at 6:34 AM on September 23, 2013

Justin Bieber is lucky to have Selena Gomez Back.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are a great couple

Emmy

Posted at 12:59 AM on September 8, 2013

Selena I have always been a fan so if your happy whith taking Justin back then I’m ok I just don’t want you to make the wrong Decisions I look up to you

Amy Gaer

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 5, 2013

Justin should be glad Selena took him back! SHE’S WAY TOO GOOD FOR HIM! She deserves better than him. If I were her I would have been the love-him-and-leave-him type. But her happiness is all that matters to me:)

mihaela (@misha_h121)

Posted at 6:21 AM on September 3, 2013

I’m so happy too I LOVE JELENA

leslie

Posted at 10:47 PM on August 7, 2013

I think they make a great couple Justin is lucky to have her

Mpumi winston nkosi

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 2, 2013

Oh justin and selena you are making such a wonderful couple.Justin you are lovable to Selena and Selena too.Please make ur relationship sweet,strong and safe n please don’t break up again

Kaisa Sernevall

Posted at 5:28 AM on August 2, 2013

If they’re happy then I don’t see why people have gotta hate but, if it’s on off then maybe Selena should be taking advice from friends but if it’s meant to be it will be. I’m happy for them either way

Jade

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 31, 2013

I am very happy that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back together I love you Justin I am a big fan of you xx

ariana

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 29, 2013

if I was selena I would not take him back justin is way of line and if I was selena I would tell him when he finds the line again ill give it a dhot I am a fan of justin bieber but justin is acting out of control that I dont like him as much im starten to be in love with austin mahone he is hoy :-);)

rahila

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 1, 2013

that could not be more correct, Ariana.

Dk

Posted at 9:12 PM on August 1, 2013

congradulations justin and selena. guys love its the most wondaful thing in life, so to have someone that you love by your side its a blessing.

Hilda

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 26, 2013

I am sure that justin will change for the better. I still believe in him.

ldontknow

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 6, 2013

Alright, here is the thing. Justin is a Brat. We all know it. He is starting to become a cocky lil bugger. BUT – Why do I still like the guy???? :P I just hope he doesn’t screw things up with Selena. She seems like a down to earth celeb (which is rare). Hope it works out. :)