Rob may be spending time with his friends and Riley Keough post-split, but Kristen is reportedly not dealing with the breakup very well. Keep reading to see how she’s coping with the split!
Apparently, no one told Kristen Stewart that looking good is the best revenge after a breakup, because she’s reportedly eating away the pain, following her heartbreaking split from her boyfriend of four years, Robert Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart Coping With Robert Pattinson Split With Hot Pockets
Kristen is “scarfing down Hot Pockets and listening to Van Morrison” in order to deal with her heartbreak, a source tells OK! Magazine.
This is depressing — we feel sorry for K-Stew. In light of this new report, we’ve decided to put together a list of five things Kristen should be doing to cope with her split from Rob. We hope she takes our advice.
1. Ditch the Hot Pockets. Hit the gym instead and attract a hot model — that will drive Rob crazy!
2. Experience different music. Kristen and Rob enjoyed listening to Van Morrison together, so it likely only reminds her of the British actor. Kristen, toss it in the trash and pop in Adele’s 21 — it’s the ultimate breakup album.
3. Strip down to some hot lingerie and post a pic on Instagram. Hey, it works for Rihanna!
4. Twerk in a unicorn onesie, like Miley Cyrus, and post the video on YouTube.
5. Be a “#heartbreaker” like Selena Gomez. Make Rob cry, diss him with a choreographed music video and take photos with Rob’s clothes on as you display the peace sign with your fingers.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Kristen using good tactics to get over Rob? Or should she take our advice?
WATCH: Robert Pattinson Obsessing Over Kristen Stewart After Breakup
More On Kristen Stewart Coping With Robert Pattinson Split:
- Kristen Stewart Coping With Robert Pattinson Split With Incredible Maturity
- Kristen Stewart: How She’s Recovering From Depression After Breakup With Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart: How She’s Coping With Not Seeing Robert Pattinson