‘Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder & More Tweet About Filming Season 5

Wed, July 10, 2013 5:10pm EST by 6 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Kay

Posted at 7:43 AM on August 8, 2013

Jeremy and Damon living together’s gonna be epic!
But I’m more excited about the Stefan and Silas drama!!!!.. The way Paul acted during his ‘ripper’ days were epic! and the first promo of season 5 with his scene gave me goosebumps !! :) STEFAAAAAN :D :D :D

JX

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 11, 2013

I can’t wait to see Stefan and SIlas drama!
I wonder what Katherine will be up to? Trying to survive I bet!
I’m curious to see how Matt’s character has changed since traveling the world with Rebekah.
I admit…I’m more excited about The Originals spinoff.
I mean seriously, professor? TVD already did those storylines with Alaric and Shane.
Get creative TVD, stop repeating the same old same old.

Kandy

Posted at 6:54 AM on July 11, 2013

All the Nian drama has taken away from the show. I couldn’t fangirl over Delena. They’ve moved on, so should we and get back to concentrating on TVD. Yay!

maria

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 15, 2013

Ian and Nina’s personal Life have nothing to do with TVD, and has taken nothing away from the Show. I can’t wait to see Delena together finally as a couple. Also Jeremy and Damon living together will be so funny.

unknown

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 10, 2013

i cant wait for the next season of the vampire diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this show and everyone in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen garza

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 10, 2013

I can’t wait for the next season of the vampier diaries!!!!!!’ I love that show,especially Nina,an Ian they are awesome!!!!!!!!