‘Twisted’ Recap: Are Danny & Lacey In Love?

Wed, July 10, 2013 12:39am EDT by 37 Comments
Twisted Danny Lacey Kiss
Courtesy of ABC Family

Erica W.

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 23, 2013

Danny and lacey are such a beautiful couple and boy do they heat up a tv screen! Those hot smoldering looks wow! Every episode I wait with anticipation wondering are they gonna kiss already? and finally they did and it was explosive! I like jo, but she’s no match for the hotness that is danny and lacey. I hope they take danny and lacey slow and keep building the relationship because those two are what is making Twisted such a hot show.

EmilyS

Posted at 5:30 PM on July 23, 2013

I am sooooo not a ‘shipper… I’m more of a “what will be, will be girl…”, but this chemistry between Danny and Lacey is too beautiful to ignore. Please don’t ignore abcfamily! They’re perfect together… but at the same time, I want Jo to be happy too! Ahhh!

Ami-ah (@amionne92)

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 23, 2013

I really do hope there’s some real romance between Lacey and Danny during the show! They have similar temperaments and the tension they have between each other is THROUGH THE ROOF, not to mention they look BEAUTIFUL together. I love how Lacey has Danny on his toes and never in a rush to agree with him. She challenges him and he does the same to her. I am in LOVE with this pairing!

mona

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 23, 2013

Danny And Lacey. There chemistry is amazing. Jo And Danny are cute… But not romantically. More sibling like. It’d be weird if they’ve got involved. But Danny And Lacey. Interesting, exciting, cute,sweet, everything a TVs couple should be.

GingerOlive

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 23, 2013

I am not normally a “shipper” – I just sit back and enjoy the story. But Lacey and Danny have such incredible chemistry, I cannot keep my eyes off them when they’re on screen together. So, for the first time ever, I’m completely invested in the a couple being together eventually – but not without overcoming a bunch of obstacles first, which is part of what makes this so interesting.

Shi Burrowes

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 23, 2013

Danny and Lacey are an amazing couple. They have chemistry. Every time the two of them are on screen it’s..it’s hard to explain. “I just wish…I just want…” Awesome! Love Dacey~!

Sam

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 23, 2013

Lackey and Danny all day….errr day!! But I also do support the trio as friends but dacey foreverrrrr!!

Brandy

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 23, 2013

The build up for Lacey & Danny kiss began in the pilot episode & came to realization in the 5th episode. While Lacey has understandably tried to keep her distance from Danny because he’s the prime suspect in Regina’s (her BFF) murder, she was unable to stop her intense attraction for Danny from spilling over, nor was he able to contain his. I think there will definitely be an actual romance between Lacey & Danny once she properly breaks-up with Archie & is able to trust her feelings for Danny & believe in his innocence (about not killing Regina).

mandi

Posted at 9:58 AM on July 23, 2013

I’ve been watching the show since it started and I have never seen danny look at jo the way he looks at lacey. Danny is completely smitten with lacey( who is very beautiful) and whenever she’s around its as if no one else is in the room,not even jo. Love the show I hope it sticks around the actors are great and extremely attractive people.

Jo

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 22, 2013

Danny and Lacey, most definitely. The chemistry between them is out of this world. I love Jo too, but the romantic chemistry is just not there between her and Danny. It’s all about chemistry.

Jan

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 22, 2013

Danny and Lacey have crazy chemistry that kiss was awesome!j
Jo and Danny have a brother/sister type relationship.
Danny and Lacey all the way.

Meimei

Posted at 11:53 PM on July 21, 2013

Danny and lacy yummi…. They are a perfect match for this show but I think they may have a love hate relationship. They gonna love each other the. Hate each other then love each other again and if he does be with Jo that’s because Danny and lacy is hiding there relationship from other people and Jo will be hurt in the end but hey she will get over it. I hope they do make them a couple at first make it an accrediable flirty story then make them a hot couple sorry Jo you have to the BFF in this relation. I know u was there but so is lacy n lacy is just a better partner for Danny and if the show never make lacy and Danny a couple then they will just break my heart :( and I will be very upset

Kan

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 21, 2013

They should be together let their be a change ppl I will explode if Danny and lacy not together look, are great, make the show worth watching. Sorry Jo u kinda wouldn’t make it that worth while.

Lisa

Posted at 7:25 AM on July 20, 2013

Danny’s and Lacey’s chemistry is out of this world. Only one look at each other will literally melt your heart. Danny loves both of them but he has always been clear about the nature of his love for two of them. He loves Jo as a sister/friend. Since that is how the story has been told and that is how I see their relationship, I would seriously be disgusted if I saw Danny kiss Jo. I know Jo has been supportive of Danny but we all know that romance does not work like that. Janny should stay friend. Plus I don’t see romantic chemistry between them but more like friend-forever kind of thing.

Initially both Jo and Lacey were not happy that Danny returned to that school. If you remember, Jo asked Danny not to follow her where ever she goes. So even if Jo started to accept him quicker than Lacey, that does not mean that Lacey is a bad person. Everyone is wired differently. These two girls are different and react to situations differently. Lacey has now started to warm up around him. Lacey wanted to be sure that he was not really a bad guy. The boy killed his aunt at 5 and now suspected of Regina. You of course want to gather your facts before being bastis with this kind of person. Now Lacey got that letter, she seemed to realize that he might not be the killer and she started to trust him slowly.

One thing I ask ABC is I hope Jo/Lacey will continue to be best friend moving forward. I just don’t want complications between three of them and I hope Jo loves someone else.

Lisa

Posted at 7:29 AM on July 20, 2013

I meant “The boy killed his aunt at 11….”.

TheOnlyOTPinTwisted!

Posted at 5:30 AM on July 19, 2013

Danny and Lacey have got that THING that makes you go hmmmmm. Jo and Danny have the friends for ever thing, I’ll be your friend for life or something. So definitely it should be Danny and Lacey, it’s like he totally is into her ,looking at her with this longing in his eyes and willing to fight for her. so we’ll see, but I also guess ABC will keep us in suspense and throw a twist in there. Let’s see and enjoy a good story! Keep up the good work Avan, Kylie and Maddie!

Sarah

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 14, 2013

Jo makes his whole face light up, he smiles & is generally a lot more happier in her presence & vice versa. That counts for something, not to mention they have the kind of built up tension relationship rather than Dacey who made out 5 mins into the series!!

Celia

Posted at 8:06 AM on July 14, 2013

Danny & Jo would be soooo much better together, I don’t mind Lacey but it’s been about Jo & Danny since the beginning of the show!!

arielfranklin35

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 12, 2013

I love that Danny and Lacey are together. They were always flirting with each other and Danny always was trying to get Lacey attention. Glad that Lacey is letting her guard down a little. Danny doesn’t like Jo in that sort of way and might get her heartbroken its a one-sided love that it.

RoyalSugar

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 10, 2013

Jo and Danny should totally be together… not Danny and Lacey :/. Seriously, Jo was there for him from the start unlike Lacey who was being so stuck up. Janny FTW! :)

AnabelleBlossom

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 11, 2013

YES!! Finally someone agrees with me!!! YAY :D

Jo

Posted at 10:28 AM on July 12, 2013

Because of the kind of business that my husband is in, I got to meet the tree young stars, Avan, Kylie and Maddie. I got to spend an entire weekend with them and they are beautiful, smart and funny. They have the kindest hearts I have ever seen. I got to know them a little bit, their thoughts and dreams etc. From what I’ve seen, if Avan and Maddie read some of the things that these hateful janny fans have written about their friend, they would be completely disgusted with them. They truly care about eachother, not just on screen but off screen as well. They have so much respect for one another, it was really quite beautiful. For this hateful people to say the things that they have said about Kylie, just because the show is not going the way that they wanted, is quite sad. For the hateful janny fans out there, if a show is making you that upset and angry and spewing hatred beacuse things are not going your way, then I have a suggestion, don’t watch it anymore. When people start to believe that what they see on tv is real, then it’s time to turn off the tv and get a life.

Swan

Posted at 2:30 AM on July 26, 2013

well said

EmilyS

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 23, 2013

Yeah… but Jo was also needy and a bit of a loner. There is a pay-off for her opening herself up to Danny. Being a good friend… and a needy friend, does not make you the best girlfriend/boyfriend…that makes you a good friend. STILL, you never know…. it is so early on in the series, that I think they are setting us up for a “Lacey disappointing Danny”, “Jo finding a relationship elsewhere”, “Danny realizing his feelings for Jo”, and a “Jo and Danny kiss” storyline.

I just don’t see their making the Lacey/Danny relationship the end-all be all (even though, it’s perfection). I’m prepared to be disappointed. I suspect you’ll get what you want. Don’t worry! ;)

noah

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 10, 2013

Finally danny & lacey kissed I want them together..danny and jo not going to happen let jo be with her friend that’s in love with her.

Bonobochick

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 10, 2013

Sam… Lacey’s last name is Porter.

I’m enjoying the show. Love the drama and the Danny/Lacey moments.

Lynn

Posted at 7:38 AM on July 10, 2013

This show is definitely getting more and more twisted. Danny and Lacey have so much chemistry the TV was practically shooting sparks when the two of them were kissing!

ThisOTPmustBeCanonNow

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 10, 2013

This is starting out as a great show. However I cannot accept Danny and Lacey. Danny and Jo need to be together; it must happen. I swear if the writers of Twisted don’t make this a thing I am going to explode.

aurelie

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 10, 2013

Do not dream !!! Danny and Jo are not meant to be together!. Danny and Lacey are meant to be together. Danny doesn’t even likes Jo

SABR1NAFair

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 10, 2013

I kind of agree. I really don’t like Lacey for some reason. She gets on my nerves….

EmilyS

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 23, 2013

@ThisOTPmustBeCanonNow – I am ALL about Dacey, but what you wrote was so cute! As I said a little higher up, I don’t believe that my BELOVED Dacey will last. SOMETHING will go wrong (and I’m sure it’ll be Lacey’s fault) and Jo will save the day. Hold on… right now us Dacey fans are enjoying the heck out of the show, but I think the Janny fans will get what they want… eventually (which will tear me up inside). Gotta love the rollercoaster!

Maricarmen

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 10, 2013

I just know that i don’t want Danny and Lacey together, I want him with Jo. And i have hope that Danny didn’t kill Regina, but at the same time I feel like he did.

Kerry Hitch (@KerryHitch16)

Posted at 12:52 AM on July 10, 2013

as Sheila responded I’m taken by surprise that you able to make $5992 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this link ———–> Rich6(dot)com

sam

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 10, 2013

can someone please write at the next comment Lacey’s full name?