Robert Pattinson Obsessing Over Kristen Stewart Since Their Break Up

Wed, July 10, 2013 10:11am EDT by 197 Comments
Splashnews/Getty

@ Sienna and other

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 11, 2013

The big question them the word “cheating.”.
IF YOU CAN NOT PROVE CONTEXT,
DO NOT USE THAT WORD AGAINST ANYONE !
With further I agree what you wrote.

nancy

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 11, 2013

Having no ego is good Rob but having no self respect is pathetic . If you are still obsessing over her you are a pathetic loser

Sienna

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 11, 2013

Reading Rob is still obsessing over Kristen makes me very sad . HE has so much going for him and the only girl he thinks about is the one who cheated on him publically with a married man . His self esteem must be really low .

Loui

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 11, 2013

@Sienna …… That is love and the beautiful thing that we as fans can do is to have respect and support their choices, that way they will be able to relax and become a normal happy couple with a healthy relationship, and you can still enjoy being his fan, and I can still enjoy being her fan and support them both, we cannot rule their lives, it belongs to them, but we can always enjoy their art!

irma

Posted at 8:07 AM on July 11, 2013

i don`t know it`s true or what..but i`m really happy to hear this

Bobby

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 11, 2013

irma – this story is FAKE and HL stories are all LIES. stop reading into this trash. there OVER

niki

Posted at 7:20 AM on July 11, 2013

HL what is with Riley Rob story . Rob is not dating her . Rob is single and free finally . let him get over the toxic relationship in peace

wake up

Posted at 7:26 AM on July 11, 2013

dude…thks so much for saying this!!!!

Anne

Posted at 7:14 AM on July 11, 2013

Rob has no brain if he is still obsessing over the tramp

d.harris

Posted at 5:35 AM on July 11, 2013

sorry hl,another ridiculous story.as for Riley—they are just friends.i guess you guys are more obsessed of them than you are telling us of rob.he is not obsessed.he is in full control of himself.

@Kiera

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 11, 2013

Need to professional help, that’s for sure.

@@Kiera

Posted at 7:38 AM on July 11, 2013

h.e.y.f.u.c.k.f.a.c.e.-Why can’t you identify yourself?

katy

Posted at 4:48 AM on July 11, 2013

Folks GC has already debunked this so this never happened . Rob is not obsessing over Kristen and there was no phone call

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:51 AM on July 12, 2013

@KATY GC never debunked it at all. They just gave their opinion about the story and HWL. They did say that HWL is now trying to claw their way out of their false stories about Rob and Riley. I have been to GC site and I have read what everyone on there is saying about this story. They are saying that GC has not debunked it, just like they haven’t debunked the split rumours, because their excuse was they were unable to get any information from either reps.

Guest

Posted at 4:24 AM on July 11, 2013

I find you can never really go back. It’s best to move on and make sure it’s an upgrade. The best revenge is to live well.

more lies

Posted at 3:02 AM on July 11, 2013

As a lot of us would like to see them together, one must realize it is OK magazine that is reporting this. Therefore, there is absolutely no truth to the story.

Poor Kristen

Posted at 2:46 AM on July 11, 2013

Poor thing crying her ugly eyes out cuz Rob doesn’t want her!

Cyrstal

Posted at 2:39 AM on July 11, 2013

They really <3 each other! I think they should be together again

kiera

Posted at 4:49 AM on July 11, 2013

please Rob is better without the cheater . He is doing just fine without her .IN fact she was pulling him down

elaine

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 11, 2013

A simple kiss doesn’t not make her a cheater. Think about it. If they were really having an affair wouldn’t they be hiding in a hotel rather then a public park with people and cameras everywhere? Don’t be a total moron.

jmin

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 11, 2013

if you’re going to makeup stories, at least make sure they’re consistent and they don’t contradict each other.shame!!

hope and pray

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 11, 2013

By the way NO-WAY Rob is not a whimp! He is one precious man. You should pay attention you might learn something from him.

hope and pray

Posted at 1:55 AM on July 11, 2013

Well NO-WAY… you can’t help who you love!!! No matter what YOU say! If they LOVE each other that much then they should try to work it out! I DO believe that their LOVE is true. Right now they are both hurting and I personally hate it! I hope they can find peace in their relationship and make it work! GOOD LUCK ROB and KRISTEN! Get some help and move on!
You both deserve to be Happy!

hope and pray

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 11, 2013

I don’t think Rob will ever stop loving Kristen and I don’t think he will get over her either!

@Louise

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 11, 2013

The booze shrinking brain, did you know, that ?
They say, a lot, the size of the seeds in some enjoyer …

@@Louise

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 11, 2013

h.e.y.f.u.c.k.f.a.c.e.-Why can’t you identify yourself?

april kadel

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 11, 2013

I knew they can’t live without each other, and for the sake of their relationship decided to give each other some space but did not call it off for good. but rob and Kristen can’t keep going back and forth like this if you are so sad when you are apart then it’s meant to be, you both must be much happier when you are together, do what makes you both happy!!!!

anon

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 11, 2013

Yes put your differences away and talk, not shout. If you miss each other so much then I really think you are destined to be together. You both can work it out, but it will take both of you to do that. Wish you both the best of luck, as you were so good together. Hoping and praying it will happen.

Go Rob !

Posted at 7:18 AM on July 11, 2013

Rob is still obsessing over the skank and homewrecker . He is definitely not a smart person . He should walk away and never look back

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 11, 2013

THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER THERE . THEY HAVE NOT BEEN SEPARATE, EVERY ONE IS ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICE THAT ROBERT PATTINSON HAVE BEEN DRIVING KRISTEN CAR ALL A LONG . THEY HAVE NOT BEEN A PART .

Loui

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 11, 2013

@CATHRYN DELGADO ………… I have a weird and wonderful feeling you may be right……….I hope it is not wishful thinking, but if you are right I hope everybody will back off with the rude remarks especially the Rob-fans, I am a Kristen fan and if Rob is what makes her happy, then I will respect her and be happy and support both of them equally!

ll

Posted at 12:18 AM on July 11, 2013

what happened to him dating the riley girl?????that was your story for the last 2 weeks. you are hopeless!

Marilyn

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 11, 2013

Are someone joking? Right is that, its an innocent’s day, I guess. NO, I can’t believe that. No that its not true is a bad joking, don’t have any fun. I hope that Kris never, ever will back with that man for the good sake of her mental and emotional sake…..

no way !!

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 11, 2013

I really hope Rob is NOT obsessing over Kristen .He cannot be that big a wimp to think the cheater is the best thing that happened to him

Nina

Posted at 12:15 AM on July 11, 2013

Maybe Kris commit a lot of mistake, but that don’t mean that she was confess cheaters, she would commit a mistake and she apologize for that, she apologize with Rob and all their fans. Nobody knew of know what really happened between these two, so we are not God to judge Kristen or Robert. I guess that both are obsess with each one, and that its….And if he want to get or not back with her is not our business if their…..Good luck to each one, together or apart….

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 11, 2013

@NINA I AM SO SICK OF YOU GIRL WILLING TO CALL KRISTEN NAME YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ANY WORDS FROM KRISTEN SAYING ANY THING , YOU HAVE NOT HEARD HER SAY ONE WORD OF APOLOGIZE. YOU ONLY HEARD SOME ONE FROM THE MEDIA SAYING KRISTEN SAID THAT , AND . IN FACT YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD IN THIS HOLD STORY. THAT WAS WHAT KRISTEN WOULD SAY . SHE LIVE WITH ROBERT WHY WOULD SHE GO OUT IN THE PUBLIC TO TELL BUT IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU GO AND FIND THE TRUE ABOUT THE CHEATING STORY; IF YOU WOULD GO TO GOOGLE AND ASK IF THAT CHEATING PHOTOS ARE FAKE. , BUT IF YOU WANT TO CALL .

"I hate vaginas",

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 11, 2013

I do not like people, I like animals – Rpatts 25, interview.
Stewart had to be depressed with such a “man”?.
You keep saying, that a real man for her!

Kristen

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 10, 2013

I can’t wait for something crazy to f—ing happen to me,” Stewart, 22, told Elle in June. “I want someone to f— me over!”

Margaret

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 10, 2013

Id say that was a sign of depression as a Therapist a girl whos mind was mixed up
Inadvertantly she got her wish but not for as long as this
KS is one very strong women shes not a girl shes a women more of one than me
Id have come out spitting and fighting taken people to court fked Rob over via press
But then Im a vengeful half Nrth Welsh celt and half stiff upper English women
If he Rob been mine hed be singing in a high voice for the rest of his life
Mind Id have dumped him way back the first night he went clubbing and left me at home at 18
Hed have been gone asap

Guest

Posted at 12:25 AM on July 11, 2013

@Margaret He won’t change until he wants to change right? I think she needs to not be available to HIM for a change. It will give him a different perspective. Then he may regret the time he used distractions to be pulled away from her. Cherish those you love because you never know when they will be taken from you.

Loui

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 11, 2013

@Margaret ……. Good one M, am married to a grazy Irishman with warped sense of humor, we always giggling, but I agree I would have done the same to Robert, but then again I have got a pea sized heart = total dra back for me

Loui

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 11, 2013

@Margaret: CORRECTION = drawback and no 2 Crazy Irishman

LOSER

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 11, 2013

And she has by all you HATERS, continuously over, over including the Papz too!

gcv

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 10, 2013

Best description of a connected love I have come across in this poem:

“You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Ay, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.
But let there be spaces in your togetherness,
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping.
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together yet not too near together:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.”
― Kahlil Gibran, Xian zhi

Basically, it’s saying we each have our own journeys to live. After all, we are born alone, die alone, and have to face our Maker alone once out of the body. Defending our choices is always the fun part on the other side. lol Another interpretation…we can only be responsible TO someone not FOR someone. There is a big difference in these 2 little words that are way more significant than one can imagine. It’s all about being responsible for our own emotional baggage. Once we deal with it, life does become easier. The requirement may be however, to let some people go in our lives in order to achieve peace and growth.

setha2z

Posted at 11:50 PM on July 10, 2013

“The Prophet” was very popular among college kids in the 60’s. It was thought to be sort of a “Hippie” anthem at that time, though I never saw a Gibran book at a commune! I think mine is still up in the attic somewhere.

Margaret

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 11, 2013

sorry load of bull lovely bull but he was probably high as a kite on LSD
To love is to be part of that other person he/she is your other half the half that makes you whole
Ive been married fro over 30 years yet everytime I hear I want to spend my life with you in films etc
It scares me to think my man may go before me I dont feel that weve spent anytime not life
Time goes so fast before oyu know where you are your 21 then 30 and fk 40 nearly 50
I want more I want it all over AGAIN now thats true love
At 20 you sit on a bus and look at women with babies never thinking that might be you one day
Then same scene with teenagers yet inside you fee no different to hem
Then you look in the mirror and think hang on this isnt me cos you still mentaly feel 20
Thats why Ive never believed with age comes wisdom Ive met 25 yr olds who are wiser than me
Love is eternal never ending very few ever get that kind of love I have and I am blessed everyday

gcv

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 11, 2013

@setha2z lol! I just did the more realistic paraphrase in the last paragraph. I like his one liner about “love not knowing its own depth until the hour of separation” I posted in a separate entry.
Perhaps only people who love poetry will appreciate Kahlil’s depth.

gcv

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 11, 2013

@Margaret thanks for sharing your story. I agree with some of your comments.