Randy Travis In Critical Condition After Suffering Stroke

Wed, July 10, 2013 11:05pm EST by 11 Comments
Randy Travis Stroke
SplashNews

ulimited hosting

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 4, 2013

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to convey her.|

arin9med9

Posted at 3:43 AM on July 11, 2013

Reblogged this on arin9med9's Blog.

gbtw

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 11, 2013

what a tortured life he lead… i hope he recovers and has a chance to do things differently before he says goodbye to this world. sad day.

tina martin

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 11, 2013

I ‘m praying for Randy,he is one of our greats,,he has given so much of himself to entertain and bring happiness to us,he is so important,and has always been a part of everything meaningful in my life,his voice is so iconic,Mr. Randy Travis I wish you love,and healing,and time,you have given so much to all of us.rest easy,breathe gently,and know that the healing is within you,I’m praying.
Tina

eab

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 11, 2013

F*GGOTS don’t look after themselves…………

Vicki

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 11, 2013

you are a jerk , hope you take real good care of yourself! you need all the help you can get!!

Vicki

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 11, 2013

you are a jerk eab, hope you take real good care of yourself, you need all the help you can get!

Tammy

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 10, 2013

Prayers r being sent to Rany n his family n friends been a number 1 fan of u since da 1st time I ever herd u sing Randy plzzzz get well soon your not ready to be a angel yet! I DJ n I always play ur songs n think n send these prayers to you!! always

jj

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 10, 2013

My prayers go out to Randy and his family. God Bless xo

sally durham

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 10, 2013

So sorry to hear this news This is just a pot hole in the otherwise long road of life. From a stroke victim. God Bless!

sadie dudley.

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 10, 2013

i am so sorry. are you ok. and i am really sorry about this sickness.