Denzel Washington: Is His Marriage On The Rocks?

Wed, July 10, 2013 1:03pm EDT by 34 Comments 17,835 Article Views
Splashnews

There’s a shocking report that Denzel allegedly cheated on his wife of thirty years, Pauletta, and now she’s considering filing for divorce. Keep reading for more on the alleged scandal, the $150 million that’s at stake and the photos that could ruin him!

It sounds like Denzel Washington might be in the dog house! The 58-year-old actor’s marriage is reportedly crumbling over his infidelity. Denzel has been married to Pauletta Washington, 62, for 30 years, and despite their happy united front and two children together, the actor’s wife is allegedly sick of him cheating on her!

Denzel Washington’s Marriage On The Rocks?

The Flight star was reportedly spotted cozying up to a blonde at a house party in Malibu recently, and now there are allegedly four photos being shopped around to various media outlets. The pictures are said to show Denzel kissing the unidentified young woman.

Denzel and his wife have been married for three decades and Pauletta recently spoke about their marriage to Ebony magazine.

“I live with this man. I see the down part. I see the sad part. I see every part. He has and knows he has stability in me as his wife. That’s what gives him strength, regardless if he misuses it. I can’t dwell on that. But I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly.”

This is not the first time that Denzel has been accused of cheating on his wife. In 2003 there were reports that the actor was having an affair with his Out of Time co-star Sanaa Latham.

Pauletta is reportedly in NYC while Denzel is at the family home in LA. She is said to be contemplating filing for divorce. The couple married in 1983 after meeting on the set of his first film, Wilma.

HollywoodLife.com reached out to Denzel’s reps and we haven’t heard back.

WATCH: Denzel Washington’s ‘Out Of Time’ Trailer

– Chloe Melas

More __Insert Full Name(s)___ News:

1. Denzel Washington Reveals: What I’m Doing For My Wife For Valentine’s Day
  2. Denzel Washington & Tom Cruise Speak On Tony Scott’s Death
  3. Ryan Reynolds: I Gave Denzel Washington A Black Eye — Find Out Why

Patty

Posted at 2:26 AM on April 5, 2014

A committment of 30 years surely should withstand simple indescretions along the way. People too often equate sex with being a deal breaker of a loving committment. Think of your birth family and how you manage through maintaining a committment to each other. Betrayal of any sort doesn’t negate the love and committment you have for one another.

Katrina Pearson

Posted at 7:33 AM on February 4, 2014

if he is in the dog house he can come live w ith me

our site

Posted at 12:44 AM on October 18, 2013

Hi there, You have done an admirable job. Let me absolutely bing it plus for me personally highly recommend to be able to my pals. I am certain they are took advantage of this fabulous website.

J James

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 4, 2013

Too hear that Denzel may be cheating on his wife was devastating. As a fan of his, I had always hope that he would persevere the fame and be the one black man that would do us proud,by representing a black man that perpetuate family values. A black man that honored his wife.

Theresa Coulter Miller

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 29, 2013

i grew up around Pauletta… Newton North Carolina… she is a strong lady who believe in GOD, that is all she needs….for better, for worst…..what God put together, no man can divide apart!!!!!
May God bless you Paulette and your husband. Theresa

Austin

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 21, 2013

She is too old for him!
Hope he is more discrete. He sure needs a blonde.

Char

Posted at 8:05 PM on September 3, 2013

Men are the ones with a shorter sex & life, perhaps it’s the other way.

the bj

Posted at 11:52 PM on August 8, 2013

the bigger we get the more we seem to explore from the white house on down. we see it ever day

Diana

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 3, 2013

I keep tell ing you people, most men are dogs. The only difference is they are either thoroughbreds or mutts. Be happy if your man is a thoroughbred, that way he’s decret, brings his money home and is a damn good father and lover. It’s rare to fine one that not a dog, but if you do, thank God daily.

I believe Obama is one of the few good faithful husbands left, as far as we know. Now, if he cheats, I’lll just give up on all men.

TruthTeller

Posted at 10:04 PM on August 24, 2013

Most men are dogs but women are Angels right? Load of crap…Most women do what most men do in a relationship capacity…Let’s not be blind here.

Milton A English V

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 13, 2013

Denzel, you better seriously pray about this scenario. Only God can work this out for your sake and Pauletta’s as well. I love you both and pray that you both can discuss this behind closed doors and not the media’s.

Debbie

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 12, 2013

As the saying goes “if you live by the camera, you die by the camera”. Celebrities cannot have it both ways.

Beautiful People (@CarlyChristinex)

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 12, 2013

I don’t think the woman in the picture is his daughter she looks pretty old.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 11, 2013

Who cares? It’s their business.

Michele Z. Rocha (@MicheleZRocha)

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 11, 2013

my friend’s step-sister makes $82 every hour on the computer. She has been without a job for six months but last month her income was $13700 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om

kemdi74

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 11, 2013

communication error…

RC

Posted at 9:36 AM on July 11, 2013

Hollywood Life – Please stop covering urban/black entertainment news. This website continues to be a joke. This is not Denzel’s wife in the picture, it is his daughter that he took to a premiere.

AnonChick

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 12, 2013

Yea no, that’s his wife. White people, I swear..

Shonda Bell

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 10, 2013

The woman in this picture is his daughter! Get your acts straight before you put a story online. This couple has 4 children. What ever happened to responsible journalism? Geesh!

Nik

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 10, 2013

That’s his daughter in the pic not his wife

SilverFox

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 12, 2013

If that’s his daughter, she looks older than her mom so, I hope it os Pauletta.

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 12, 2013

They changed the photo from earlier.
The photo they put up when this article was first released, was a photo of him and his daughter.
This photo they have now, is of him and his wife.

a

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 10, 2013

this picture is denzel’s daughter!! you guys are so stupid

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 10, 2013

Where are the pics? I’ll believe it once I’ve seen the pics.

Evelyn B. Linton (@EvelynBLinton)

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 10, 2013

as Peggy answered I’m impressed that any body can make $8409 in one month on the computer. did you see this website… can99.ℂ­om

Bridge

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 10, 2013

CHLOE, I know you are NOT a journalist but you could have AT LEAST picked one (out of hundreds of thousands) photo of him and his wife not, him and HIS DAUGHTER!

V Andie

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 10, 2013

That picture you have up is a picture of Denzel Washington and his daughter. Your picture implies a stupid,insulting and specious insinuation.

cindy

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 10, 2013

Gush, don’t tell me that I’m about to lose all respect that I possess for the “Most admirable man” on the planet. This is a freaking joke right?

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 10, 2013

I say show me the pics.

Eve

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 10, 2013

That’s his daughter,fools!!!! Get your facts right.

Centia

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 10, 2013

The picture is of Mr. Washington and His Daughter. He Should Sue This Site/Rag/Bonnie Fuller. etc.

Youareliars

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 10, 2013

that’s his DAUGHTER

Kemi

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 11, 2013

This is his wife Paulette in the pic above. Don’t believe everything you here in the tabloids it’s all about money (selling) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much garbage out here now.

REDS

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 10, 2013

I really hope this is not true,but if true i hope she take him right out the safe house with empty pockets.