Lea Michele Reveals Her Curves In 2 Cute Bikinis On Vacation

Tue, July 9, 2013 12:08pm EDT by 6 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Sharon

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 26, 2013

I am not usually a very negative opinionated person but I have to ask, what is the purpose or sense of these two pictures? Even a couple of her friends on twitter asked her what the ____ was she thinking and I agree, First of all, she wanted Cory to get better, then she should have been his shadow not in Cabo taking these pictures. I’m sorry but this is how I feel. Rehab was only the beginning and she should have put her research into that rather than go on this holiday. You think that he didn’t see these photos. He was over powered by his own grief dealing with what had happened to him. I have to tell you, I saw a problem on the pictures that I saw when she was wearing the black dress (not sure of occasion) he had that thin haunted look on him then and then how he looked when he came out of rehab, he looked like Cory again and at the Butterfly Ball, you can’t tell me that she didn’t look at him and see that thin haunted look again. I did and she should have. It wasn’t her turn, it was his. She should have had his back, not showing hers to the world..

Lisa 7

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 16, 2013

JEALOUS?????? She ALWAYS looks great. Wish you could wear it??? LMFAO!

Chris

Posted at 2:22 PM on July 10, 2013

Why guys lay michele have a boyfriend tell me pls

hwlife is stupid

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 10, 2013

It is the same suit in both pictures morons. And she looks great in both pictures.

eab

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 9, 2013

don’t get her wrong: THE TURD IS FROM THE SAME SIZE & SHAPE AS USUAL!!

blah, blah.

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 10, 2013

That post makes no sense but not surprise you seem want to be nasty for some reason.