Kristen Stewart Wears See-Through Top: Shows Rob What He’s Missing

Tue, July 9, 2013 10:09pm EDT by 115 Comments
Kristen Stewart See Through Top
FameFlynet

shelly

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 11, 2013

OMG look at all of this disgusting stuff on this board. Just disgusting.

pam locklear

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 11, 2013

Go Kristin, Rob who? Riley who? The best thing that Rob could have done he did. Moved out with trashbags packed(this is a 27 year old man. folks) Let Riley have the alcohol problem drinking loser
Move on the world is waiting for you

Catherine

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 11, 2013

Sadie

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 11, 2013

Kristen is a tramp and a slut; Robert is better off without this common trash! His next love will be a lady in every sense of the word. And as for Kristen wearing a see-through t-shirt, so what, the girl is flat-chested! She acts like a boy; she has no grace or style about her. Someone needs to teach her how to stand in heels; she always looks awkward at all the Red Carpet events, and she also looks dirty. I am happy that she has made a lot of money because soon her little girl and boy fans will go away, and then she will only have her money.

robin

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 11, 2013

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GIRL OR A GUY FOR THAT MATTER TO DRESS AS CASUAL AS SHE DOES. DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WITH HER SO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW SHE IS. A LOT OF GIRLS STARS OR NOT WEAR SEE THROUGH TOPS AND THEY ARE NOT DIRTY OR SLUTS !

Ken

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 11, 2013

she is a skunk! I can’t wait what type of man would want a skunk like her!

Sadie

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 11, 2013

Posted at 8:32 AM on July 11, 2013

He is missing nothing…if he missed this, then he wouldn’t dump it…

Guest

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 11, 2013

There are some very creepy people around here.

@wish do comes true

Posted at 3:39 AM on July 11, 2013

uh oh
woman call for help, where evidently is not enough a man ……
Stewart had to be depressed with such a “man”?!
You keep saying, that a real man for her!

Giblet Kristen

Posted at 2:00 AM on July 11, 2013

Rob ran away from her when he saw her body going to crap. The older she gets the more skeletal those arms and giblet skin flap under her arms! Bwa ha ha he he!

"I hate vaginas",

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 11, 2013

I do not like people, I like animals – Rpatts 25 interview

wish do comes true

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 10, 2013

I can’t wait for something crazy to f—ing happen to me,” Stewart, 22, told Elle in June. “I want someone to f— me over!”

So There

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 11, 2013

@Jane2 is that you again. How many articles are you going to post this on? Seriously, get a life. You are a scary person.

lark

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 10, 2013

Kristen has many expressions. In fact there are so many different ones that gossip sites write daily what she is thinking just by looking at her face. Forgive my English. I come from another country and we all love Kristen.

Laura

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 10, 2013

Rob stayed with Kristen for at least 3years and went back for more so he saw something in her. Ha ha ha.

just my opinion..

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 10, 2013

Honesty what is rob missing out on? an stick thin,expressionless woman with 32AA in bra size?
I respect kristen and all and she’s an good actress but (no hate guys) she’s look kinda…..sickly?

p.s sorry if there’s any misspellings I’m not from the US ;)

Also my opinion

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 11, 2013

You must be over weight with big B**bs. She is a petite woman with clear silky skin. Thats why she is liked by designers. Not to mention she is photographed constantly. Not sure that would happen if she was ‘sickly’.

Smile

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 10, 2013

I think Kristen looks happy, healthy, and pretty. She’s a petite girl and looks perfect the way she is IMO. Girls who hate on other girls with small figures annoy me. Why should other girls even care about Kristen’s bust size.p

Tina Martin

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 10, 2013

well said Smile…they I would guess have self image problems themselves and feel better by attacking her. Kristen is young, cute as a button, rich, fantastic actress and has the world ahead of her.

Liz

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 10, 2013

Kristen’s body is fine. Actually I think she has a nice figure than Emma Watson (which I think is too thin and flat breast). I’m not a fan of these two but physically head to foot, I prefer Kristen. I just don’t understand why KStu chose to be involved with a married man especially when you have a hottie boyfriend. But then I’m being suspicious with Robert getting back with her afterall what had happened, if he really planned to have a revenge. Just an opinion. But then again, I do hope both of them learned their lesson well.

Smile

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 10, 2013

You bring up a valid point There are lots of petite actresses. Kristen is the only one that has always been taunted about her bust size that I know of. Eva Longoria has recently been too. Re your comment about Rob, I think it’s common for couples who break up to give it one more try so I’m not suspicious of Rob’s motives.

setha2z

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 10, 2013

Rob got an eyeful of the whole shootin’ match for 4 years. New pictures of Kristen won’t sway him now. I think they’re really done.

Hugs

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 10, 2013

Hey K-flat butt stick figure!

bugs

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 10, 2013

Hey bird-brained boob!

TRACY123

Posted at 4:22 PM on July 10, 2013

She always dresses this way nothing new here and it does not look like a “smoothie” she is carrying just a simple lemonade, gee HL your secret source is so reliable!

Smile

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 10, 2013

Kristen dresses for comfort and it’s probably warm in LA so a loose top makes sense. Also she may have returned some of Rob’s t-shirts so she is wearing something a bit different. Doubt she dressed for Rob or that he cares. After a 2ND breakup the odds of them getting back together grow pretty remote. No need to trash Rob or Kristen. Never understood the need of some fans to attack the other.

kristenadvocate

Posted at 1:30 PM on July 10, 2013

Rob is spineless to hide from Kristen. He dresses like a bum. Don’t judge Kristen. She dresses better than anyonefor sspecial events. Rob dresses down all the time and don’t shave. Kristen is just dressing her age and embracing her rock and roll side which I happen to admire. I love Joan Jett and all rockers and metal bands. Of course I love all music across the board. I don’t limit mysself… Rob get your house in-order. You can criticize me if you think you can say something honest…….

kristenadvocate

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 10, 2013

Will be fine. Is what I meant to say. New phone.

kristenadvocate

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 10, 2013

Kristen.will b fee be fine. Rob is really wrong to be dating all Kristen’s friends if that is indeed true. I would rip him a new one if he did that to me. Her friends suck bad too. I would def take them out of my contacts. I wouldn’t take a call or Riley. I would make them come to mee if the sneaks had anything they wanted to say to me. Make them look me in the face and hear what they had to say. They don’t have the balls to do that. If it is innocent.go see Kristen. Huh. Well. What are you going to do? Hide forever?

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 10, 2013

Kscrew you are one FLAT Ho.

kristenadvocate

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 10, 2013

LOL. POST YOUR BEAUTIFUL PIC.

@No

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 11, 2013

And you are a Dic*head!

think about it !!

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 10, 2013

I still don’t get why people are still commenting on this whole subject … i mean i’m trying to make sense of this obsession . for people who dislike Stewart and Pattinson , they continuously are posting comments on them daily , and multiple time so .. what is the purpose of it ? what do they think they are accomplishing ? oh well i guess they supporting and keeping their favorite trash site (HL ) in business .. trash does attract scum so it’s just perfect for all the nasty and disgusting gossip fiends that are unfortunately useless to others and and the world … TRAS TABLOIDS DOES MAKE YOU STUPID .. And that’s being kind !

Ellenj55

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 11, 2013

Think about it:I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ! Posters on these sites that spew nasty hateful remarks need help. They sound like kids who when mom is not watching write horrible things that they may not do when mom is watching! You Tweens need to go outside and play. Doing this kind of writing shows you don’t know reality. Grow up and quit showing the world how immature you are.

DAMN!

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 10, 2013

I love KS but she has no boobs to speak of.
She is an A-cup all day long.
Nothing wrong with that,
i don’t think she wore this for RP or anyone else.
She’s just being herself and moving on.
Why does HWL and others have to make something out of nothing?

hawk

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 10, 2013

Did you see the OTR, her boobs are absolutely right.
If you you do not belong to those, what they love swinging.

kristenadvocate

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 10, 2013

She wore it cuz it is 110. Degrees in the shade.