Kristen Stewart Gets Upset After Being Harassed By Paparazzi: New Video

Tue, July 9, 2013 5:25pm EDT by 55 Comments
Kristen Stewart PaparazzI
GSI, FameFlyNet

Carolyn Porter

Posted at 5:09 AM on July 18, 2013

I LOVE HOW KRISTEN STEWART GAVE ROBERT PATTINSON HIS BREAK IN HOLLYWOOD AFTER HARRY POTTER BUT EVERYONE HAS PORTRAYED THIS GIRL LIKE SHE WAS THE BAD ONE…ITS DISGUSTING WHEN SHES BEEN ACTING SINCE CHILDHOOD! GROW TFU!

Carolyn Porter

Posted at 5:07 AM on July 18, 2013

SO RIDICULOUS THIS FULLER WOMAN OBVIOUSLY IS A NITWIT! RILEY’S CAMP ALREADY DEBUNKED THIS IDIOT!! SHE IS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND YOUR LIES ARE UTTERLY FOR RATINGS!

@robstenfan

Posted at 8:06 AM on July 14, 2013

People should not talk to kristen like she is the meanest ever. Kristen is a great, down to earth girl. Rob should not be dating Riley. Rob and Kristen are the perfect match. Rob made a huge mistake of letting go Kristen. He should first consider their good times with each other and the love that they shared. If Rob really moved on then, Kristen you should find yourself a hot looking guy and make Rob jealous. Kristen you should also focus on your career and win many awards as an actress. You go Kristen Stewart

Kristen

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 11, 2013

Hey Krissy you stink hahaha!

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 11, 2013

See Kristen, see where that chip on your shoulder gets you?

katie

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 10, 2013

No body should have to put up with what she and Rob have put up with but they can thank Summit and their own handlers and managers for pushing this thing for the past four years, the cat and mouse, run and hide approach was the wrong call. Look at the monster it created. Get out of Hollywood, the parasites who call themselves photographers have no values or respect for anyone except making money. Do what you have to and if i were you I would not give them the benefit of a smile either knowing it might make them money.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 10, 2013

shirley

Posted at 12:26 PM on July 10, 2013

I think Rob and Kristen still love each other and they need to get back together like Katy Perry and John Mayer did .the 3rd time is a charm trust me. love should out way over everything

Liz

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 10, 2013

@ Shirley I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 10, 2013

Kristen was NOT right to say the F*** word she is always saying the meanest ugliest words!!!

Liz

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 10, 2013

@ No Would you like it if bunch of people with cameras were following you every second and putting a camera in your face and bullying you? If I was her I would say the same thing except I would yell it.

Catherine

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 10, 2013

Sometimes the word F*CK is the only word that applies – and in this case, Kristen had every right to utilize her Freedom of Speech. Those JERKS!!

Love HL

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 10, 2013

I LOVE you Hollywood Life. Great articles and please keep ‘em coming!

think about it !!

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 10, 2013

i didn’t bother with the rest of the comments , once again this whole thing shows you how stupid , childish these a$$holes are , but yet people still believe they are actually working people ..really?? Most of them are a bunch of immigrants , they don’t pay taxes like hard working people do their whole agenda is to make money off others . In my opinion these scumbags are the worst kind of animal they are careless , clueless, and obsessed they create chaos and actually hurt innocent bystanders and some gets badly hurt , you don’t hear about it because all you guys are interested in are the “celebrities photos and videos ” … and here we have this ridiculous site HL .. yeah … the most loathsome , unscrupulous , unethical , scandalous, shameless , deceitful ,malicious , slanderous ,.. in a word just plain vile . I still don’t get why some people believe everything they read on it !!!!…… and she did say F@ck You to the scumbags !

RAC

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 10, 2013

What a filthy slob

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:25 AM on July 10, 2013

By the way I have watched the video over and over and I can’t hear Kristen tell the paps to F OFF. I did hear them laughing about the fact that Kristen drove off so fast to get away from them. Also She should drive more carefully. I know she wanted to get away from the disgusting paps, but she really should have put her seat belt on. I also heard on the video one of the paps saying her should have written “MISS YOU” as well. How disgusting. It is sickening, these paps could have caused her to have an accident. LEAVE HER ALONE. STOP PRINTING YOUR LIES AND FABRICATION. GET YOURSELVES A REAL JOB. But than again you wouldn’t know what a real job is, and no-one would hire you anyway, they might be frightened of getting sued because you are writing lies and fabrication and you have no proof only so called sources that don’t exists.

bjsmith

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 12, 2013

I agree.Ive listened serveral times but don’t hear her say “f “you. I know that’s one of her favorite words but I did not hear it. The pappz were acting very immature and stupid. I don’t really care for Kristen but enough is enough. This young women is headed for a breakdown. She knows what she done and she is dealing with it. I decided a while ago to let it go. I don’t have to support any of her movies and believe I am not. I just think we should leave it alone Rob has. And I am a fan of Robs.

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:03 AM on July 10, 2013

I think the photographers are disgusting for writing on her truck (I HEART ROB). They were even laughing about it. They also left a note on her truck. What is wrong with them, are they that insane. OH by the way HWL Kristen was not leaving a studio after a fitting if you notice the sign it said NORTH HOLLYWOOD NEIGHBOUR HOOD COUNCIL. Where did you get a film studio from. That goes to show your are delusional you really are. By the way when are y ou going to stop writing your lies about Rob and Riley. She is engaged to Alex Pettyfer according to ET after they finished their investigation into the story. I have noticed that Riley has not debunked that story like she has with the Rob dating thing. Even her reps have come out and said it is not true Riley is not dating Rob. So are you still calling her a liar. So this so called source who told Grazia Magazine that both Rob and Riley are keeping their dates low keyed, do they live or hang around with Rob, for them to be able to say such things. I think Rob needs to get himself some new friends by the sound of it. or is Nick telling Grazia as well to keep Kristen away or upset her and rubbing it in her face. Isn’t Rob suppose to be in Canada, but I see there are pictures of him out and about in LA on 9th July and according to people on there carrying Kristen’s black knapsack with white spots all over it. Also he is looking at his mobile and laughing. Maybe Kristen sent him a message to tell him what she said to the paps. OH by the way the truck belongs to Kristen’s mother. I feel so sorry for this young lady. Stop hounding her. You don’t know what is going on with Rob and Kristen, just leave them alone FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.