Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Trying To Revive Their Relationship

Tue, July 9, 2013 9:25pm EDT by 46 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Just Friends
FameFlynet

swaggygabby

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 22, 2013

JelenaForever will be a phrase that will never come out of our belieber dictionary

pickles

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 22, 2013

what who are u

pickles

Posted at 6:02 PM on July 21, 2013

hey guys what u up to …..whos bord i am

pickles

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 20, 2013

life sucks whats all your guys name ……………………………………lol im being awesome bord hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha…………………IM BORD dont juge me

pickles

Posted at 1:59 AM on July 19, 2013

pickles are so awesome so is peanot butter why isnt anyone on any more u scared to all of u

KALEA

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 13, 2013

I LOVE THERE RS. ITS A ROLLER COASTER. BUT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER

Right

Posted at 4:46 AM on July 13, 2013

Lol.. they never broke up

faith longest and erika ford

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 13, 2013

dont want to be mean but u sound ok your not that bad i guess give me a time tonight or tomarow ill be on when u give me a time and ill be on all night so any time is good talk when your ready to get on lol lol hahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaha dont no what i just did or what it means or why ha

..uh...

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 12, 2013

I’m trying to be patient and be happy for both of them but…ugh this is just giving me headache.

I love Selena she’s my idol and Justin is really talented but they keep going back together and I already lost track on how many times they both broke up and made up. I have very little patience left!!
Selena is being an idiot for going back with him or him going back with her because once you breakup in a relationship and go back again then the break-up cyckle is going to happen over and OVER.

Selena and Justin’s relationship is NOT healthy at all. Selena says a break up is normal well not this one and she has to tell herself she should stop. No matter how cute they look together its not healthy or normal.

Then again…it is their choice…gosh I need life….sorry I just feel pissed off.

faith longest and erika ford

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 13, 2013

well same here and sorry but ya whats your real name im on all night

faith longest and erika ford

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 13, 2013

did you no that the time of the think that say when we rote it its rong i tiped this at 9:50

pickles

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 18, 2013

why did you lie to me about that the reason your not talking to me much is cause your scared i have a question whats your real name im changeing the name i have for my thing that tells me who rote it im changeing it to pickles so when u see who rote it remember its me now i feel pissed off at u

faith longest and erika ford

Posted at 10:23 PM on July 12, 2013

i think justin and selena are a dam good couple why couldnt they stay together

SelGomezSelenator

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 12, 2013

I HATE Justin and luv Selly, but im Really getting tired of her taking him back. He’s such an idiot

SelGomezSelenator

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 12, 2013

I HATE Justin and live Selena. But I’m really getting tired of Sel taking back. He’s an idiot

faith longest and erika ford

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 12, 2013

u need to stop being julluse