‘True Blood’ Scoop: Rob Kazinsky Talks Warlow’s ‘True’ Love For Sookie

Mon, July 8, 2013 3:48pm EDT by 26 Comments
True Blood Warlow Spoilers
Courtesy of HBO

iphone 4 unlock

Posted at 12:19 AM on September 17, 2013

Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I be able to truly obtain useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

moby

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 31, 2013

ben/warlow (anyone) all the way….i could feel d connection btwn dem….he aint evil lyk he seems and bill and eric had their chance and blew it….so giv dis guy a chance

Winnie

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 23, 2013

Bill is too old, Eric looks a bit like a celery and Ben is fudging hot. If I were Sookie, I would make them all mine. Why does a girl have to settle on one man? Many men have countless women.

Todd Sessions

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 22, 2013

Does Sookie not realize that Warlow killed the entire fairy population of the town? Does she care? And she hasn’t asked Warlow what became of Grandpa? Can she really be that stupid? Yes, she can. But, I find myself wondering whether her having sex with Warlow culminates in her killing him. Maybe she isn’t so stupid.

Valerie

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 22, 2013

I love Eric, but I am beginning to like the Warlow Sookie relationship as well. Bill is a little creepy, has been for a few seasons now. I would love to see Eric and Sookie back together, but I am liking where this Warlow thing is going. Super hot!!! I feel TB is just as good now as ever, love all the twists and turns. Keep up the good work HBO!

Seth

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 22, 2013

The first two seasons of True Blood was the best cause it was all about Vampires and not all the other stupid creatures. Sookie and Bill had the best chemistry but I don’t see how they can go back to that with Bill being a vampire demi god. I never thought Sookie and Eric’s relationship worked well. Warlow killed her parents, threw her fairy grandpa into another dimention and killed all her fairy friends. He is not a good guy. I hope the writers don’t do what every other vampire/human love story does and makes sookie a vampire to. I think she should end up with Bill.

Nick

Posted at 2:32 AM on July 12, 2013

I hope he is a new Franklin.. if not this, ‘oh ben my promised charming prince’, is lame.

Nobody

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 11, 2013

To be honest, Eric annoys me. I just see him as a man-whore and not husband-material for Sookie. Bill’s a dirty liar and Ben’s probably the best choice for her. Well, she doesn’t have a say in that, Warlow and John made a contract so…yeah. But maybe Warlow (being half faerie and half vampire), can produce children? Not to mention he can walk in the daylight. In my opinion, Ben’s the best choice.

Narnia

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 11, 2013

After talking about this lame Warlow for 2 seasons … it seems like this show is being written by imagination lacking 12 year olds..how come? he appears out of nowhere and says ‘I love you’, ‘I am your husband material’
wtf.. give me break.. HBO, please cancel this garbage

aolani08

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 15, 2013

Yeah Warlow has 3 laundry bags full of baggage and to top it all off he wants to turn Sookie into the thing he hates the most a vampire. He threw Niall in another dimension killed her parents when he had the option to glamour them like he did Jason. He killed his village when he has the opportunity to walk away. You are right Sookie doesn’t need someone that treats her as their equal she needs a man that pulls guilt trips to gain her affections.

Jon Young

Posted at 4:38 AM on July 18, 2013

Sam is the best choice for her!

mystweaver1

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 27, 2013

I would love to see Ben and Sookie together, maybe they can have babies. I hope he turns her and they end of together. Heck if she doesn’t want him I would …
Bill is too far gone for Sookie and Eric is just not right for her, he is a man whore.
I think Ben is perfect, yes he has done things in the past, and we have no proof that he killed the fairy village, but he has waited for her for centuries and they are great together.

Narnia

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 10, 2013

I don’t like Ben I sorry I don’t I feel like he Bill 2.0 I don’t trust him at all, I do feel Eric and Sookie will be in scene together by end is the season I hope.

marios

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 9, 2013

i love ben with sookie

sourapple

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 9, 2013

I believe that Warlow and Sookie are great together! It should be obvious to any True Blood fan that Bill and Sookie will never ever happen, not to mention Eric, who is definitely not the kind of guy who would remain in one place and have a family. Eric is an epic ´´viking god´´ (like Pam said), a brave warrior and an amazing lover, but on the long term, it is impossible to see him sitting on the porch with Sookie, surrounded by kids. Eric is a vampire, he loves being what he is, he´s rough and a bad boy, an epic lover but not a husband type. He definitely does not match any of Sookie´s dreams about the future, expectations and opinions.
On the other hand, this new character has a huge potential of understanding Sookie, he IS like her and probably sees life exactly like her. At this moment in time it is very difficult to see a relationship between these two happen, since he killed her parents, but I hope that there is more to know about this story than meets the eye, and hopefully, Warlow turns out to be the perfect match for Sookie. One can guess that Warlow wants Sookie as his bride, so presumably he would like to ´´settle down´´ and finally, with Sookie´s help, defeat the darkness he´s been fighting for millenia.

Candy

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 9, 2013

lol are u serious? are we in 2013?!!

Eric is the best to her..

nasrin

Posted at 3:49 AM on July 30, 2013

i agree with u completely

nasrin

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 30, 2013

of course agree with sourapple,Sookie and Warlow are the best couple ,i cant imagine Eric or even Bill with Sookie

Sunset

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 9, 2013

After 5 whole seasons of the Bill, Eric and Sookie triangle, I’m totally over it. Eric is far too baddas for Sookie, even if she can be hard core when her family is threatened, Eric is a killer and warrior, not exactly husband-material for good-natured Sookie. Bill is a liar and lost about who is is – again, not husband material. I get that Benlow has darkness to him but he is the first love interest that has equal parts of goodness. Plus, his darkness allows for a good amount of will-they-wont-they tension as Sookie realizes the prophecy from the elder fairy is true: she is as bound to Benlow as he is to her.

Ziggy

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 9, 2013

IMO Ben and Sookie strikes me like a forced relationship, I prefer Eric he is the spontaneous rebel and bad boy. Every girl even in his deepest instinct like a bad boy.

bokiluis

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 8, 2013

Sookie’s sense to notice Jason’s behavior and then the blood was very instinctive. You immediately knew who Warlow is/was. All the time, I had envision Warlow as an old, creepy man.

esw45

Posted at 7:39 PM on July 8, 2013

Warlow is daydreaming if he thinks Sookie would be doing anything with him after she knows that he has killed her parents and cousins and trapped her great grandfather …..I mean its not gonna happen between them ….eric seems to be the best option for Sookie as far as loving her with no agenda like Bill had and Warlow has.

Candy

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 8, 2013

Yes, Eric is. In addition he has the most intriguing personality of show.
But to the writers and directors of show apparently not. They prefer exploring dull characters Bill, Warlow, Sam etc.. I’m tired. I think TB is done as a decent show…

shebysheray

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 8, 2013

Yeah Lafayette he has some sort of power right? I love him from the first 2 seasons having him drive a get away car, its not enough! I can’t wait to see what happens next week plus Jessica draining sheriff Andy’s daughters heir fairy blood, oy how will that go over?

James K. Sanders (@james_sander)

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 8, 2013

like Jason responded I’m shocked that someone can make $9711 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.ℂ­om

Ziggy

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 8, 2013

Honestly I don’t to Warlow and Bill (Bill, sorry SM, is a dull character). Please give more room for Eric and also to the Lafayete of the first and second season. C’mon guys..