Randy Travis: Country Superstar In Critical Condition With Heart Issues

Mon, July 8, 2013 5:53pm EDT by 5 Comments
Randy Travis Critical Condition
Splashnews

Bonnie

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 23, 2013

Dear Randy, may God be with u every second.. From first hearing about you I have been praying for your healing..you are a Christian Jesus is with you… I want you to know I have been a fan since day one… Your song Forever Together was me an my husbands favorite…today 5 yrs ago my husband went to be with Jesus… U are on my mind today because of your songs… You touched our lives… And when u started Christian music we enjoyed that so much too… I saw u on John Hagee ministry too..your voice is amazing, if you never so g another note you made your mark in this world for all your fans.. I have seen u 3 times.. Drove many miles to do so.. Once after my major surgery in 2003 I had a friend rent a mini bus for a group of us to come to Baltimore to see you.. That year three wooden crosses was born.. God bless you and keep you Randy in his arms, as I know he will , you served your Lord with your gift of music ministry…God will reward you for your works..you are from my fathers homestate…this is lengthy but couldn’t find a ace to get message to you… You will always be my favorite country male artist just wanted u to know that… Your music is timeless…I will continue to pray for your healing… Your fan!!!!! Bonnie

Linda

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 12, 2013

Prayers go out to Randy Travis and his family. Randy we pray you get well soon. Hope to see you back on stage soon. Get Well.

katrin

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 9, 2013

I keep u in my prarys the lords looks over his people get well soon god bless u

kathy decicco

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 8, 2013

Prayers for Randy- hope he pulls through:(

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 8, 2013

Prayers for Randy and his family and friends. Too young man. Hope they can save him. e all have our demons . His are just public. Love you RANDY.