Taylor Swift ‘Hates’ Selena Gomez Hanging Out With Justin Bieber

Mon, July 8, 2013 2:03pm EDT by 74 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
FameFlynet

shorkot cantt

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 15, 2013

of course I love Justin bieber and Selena.

shorkot cantt

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 15, 2013

You just have a stupid guy!

tricia

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 23, 2013

taylor and selena gomez should stay friends. i live justin bieber. i think they should all get along.

Vanessa

Posted at 8:49 PM on August 22, 2013

I mean…if is Taylor Selena’ bestfriend she will be here for her doesn’t matter what happend ;)

Vanessa

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 22, 2013

I think Taylor shouldn’t care about Selena’s realationship! It’ SELENA’s life not her -.- #Jelenapower

Cathy

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 5, 2013

I honestly don’t know whos right. I mean, we don’t exactly know how Justin truly is, nor do we about Selena or Taylor. We don’t know these people, so we are not to judge. If Taylor says no, then it’s either because she’s jealous or she’s truly watching out for Selena. Or Justin, he could be a real bad-boy doing drugs and rebelling or it can be all an act, or just a phase.

We have no right no right to hate on either of these people. I mean, why do you even care who Selena dates? It’s her heart.

Seriously. Cool down the hate and just wish that everything goes right.

Perff_selena

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 4, 2013

I think that selena and just should be together again. They may have their ups and downs but they both strongly love each other. Taylor should step back a bit away from selena relationship. She might be trying to help but it’s kinda not working so I think that selena should give justin a another shot because Justin tries his best but it appears that the jelena haters make it hard. Their relationship started getting rocky because of the belieber, she pretended to be pregnant with Bieber, which she wasn’t pregnant with and then “jelena” started to get rocky.

shorkotcantt.asia

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 30, 2013

of course like your web-site however you have
to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome
to tell the reality nevertheless I will surely come back again.

Shakira

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 23, 2013

I love Justin bieber who ever hates justin is a stupid
Person

TYLER

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 17, 2013

I hate Justin BEIBER EVERY ONE HATES HIM NOW OBVESLY

Tori>the best gymnast

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 13, 2013

Jelena are perfect i love justin I’m a believer…. i had something happen to me once like this once and my friend said just told you so.. it wasn’t the best feeling i had been dating the guy for two years anyway taylor is kind of right but she should stay out of the relationship and support it i love taylor and all too no hate…