Justin Bieber’s Mom Reveals She Worries About His Bad Behavior

Mon, July 8, 2013 12:12pm EDT by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Mom Interview
Courtesy of NBC, FameFlynet

subaru performance parts

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 29, 2014

If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies
afterward he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date
everyday.

Maude

Posted at 6:19 AM on June 28, 2014

It’s hard to come by educated people on this topic, but you sound like you know
what you’re talking about! Thanks

kay

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 18, 2013

His Mom doesnt need to hold his hand and baby him through life but she definitely does need to discipline him a little. He’s not too adult to have a parent involved in his life. He’s only 19, at 19 you still don’t know too much about life and how to handle things. I personally think he’s being kind of immature about this. It’s like because he has the money, he thinks he can do as he wishes. I agree with him living his life up, because he’s young but there are boundaries and his mother needs to enforce that just because he’s famous does not mean he gets to act so crazy. It’s more of a personality thing, not just because he’s famous it matters. He has a lot of young girls still looking up to him, getting caught smoking weed, getting all these crazy tatts, all these habits don’t make for a good role model for young kids. Although he shouldn’t live his life to suit others wishes, I think for his own good, his mother needs to help him out and be more involved.

israa

Posted at 4:05 AM on July 11, 2013

Justin mother is as cute as I was, I would always listen to what she says !!!

KADEN

Posted at 2:15 PM on July 10, 2013

UM JUSTIN TRAVELS ALOT. I’M SURE HIM AND HIS MOM TALK AND TEXT ALOT ON THE PHONE. HE LOVES HIS MOM TO DEATH. BESIDES ITS NOT LIKE HIS MOM CAN HOLD HAND ALL THE TIME. HE HAS TO LIVE HIS OWN LIFE. I’M SURE HIS MOM THERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT FOR HIM. JUST LIKE SELENA’S MOM AND STEP DAD IS THERE FOR HER.

Hi!

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 9, 2013

Hopefully Justin listens to his mom.

Kate

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 9, 2013

Boundaries? I think when he came out of her boundaries were crossed. My mom would not have any of this crap. She’d be showing up to my house come hell or high water to put me straight. Sounds like Justin is writing her pay checks.

jay

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 9, 2013

honestly he looks nothing like jeremy bieber….how do we know the crazy uncle or whoever that was raping the mom didn’t conceive that kid. Time will tell. He still has horrible genes either way.

Millie

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 9, 2013

The stress of a mother to worry about her child is the most difficult thing a parent can go through. Wondering if their still apart of their lives. When the child wants to leave home. But Justin Bieber is caught in his own la la land it’s sad. Picking fame and fortune over your own mother! Especially over silly girls! It’s doesn’t matter if a child is 19 you can still tell them what to do. LOL!!!!!!!

I support your mother instincts and parenting. By the doing the best you can. And I cannot wait to read your book. I’m sure it’s gonna be awesome! Yay!!!!!

Brooke

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 9, 2013

I’m 20 years old and my parents are still very involved n my life..:: I know what they expect of me and what they believe right and wrong is…. I live my own life but I still listen and follow my parents rules and advise

Digg

Posted at 11:14 AM on July 9, 2013

Justin’s mother made a huge mistake years ago when she didn’t pull the reins back on the over-exposure the youngster was getting. Who gets a movie made about them when they’re only 16?? His life story?? What life story?? The mistakes she made in allowing the over-exposure are costing Justin now. He’s not “handling” anything well. He acts like a spoiled little brat who needs to stop thinking so highly of himself. He’s NOT the most famous person on the planet, fyi. People need to stop the idolatry of people like Bieber. He needs to come down off his cloud and get real before it’s really too late.

Gemma

Posted at 10:27 AM on July 9, 2013

Just cause your parents are one way doesn’t mean that everyone else’s parents should bethe same. Justin isn’t like every 19 year old. He’s the most famous person on the planet and in my opinion he’s doing a really good job at handling it. He gets hated on every single day for nothing. The same thing that happened to him this week could happen to another celebrity next week and no one would make a big deal out of it. But for some reason people think its “fun” or “cool” to hate on Justin. You always hear about the negatives with Justin, did you know that Justin’s album “believe” saved 19% of suicides? Did you know he’s involved in over 20 charities? No? Because people don’t like to say the good things, and in my opinion Justin’s positives out weigh the negatives. So next time you try hate on an innocent 19 year old make sure your perfect. Because hating on someone you don’t even know you only know what you read in the media is really sad and pathetic. Go get a life and let people love Justin for the good he does because I for one can’t stand people who hate on people who they don’t no!!

Sonja Scoggins

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 8, 2013

No this whole mess started when she let him go and start his music career when he was young.

melissa

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 8, 2013

WHERE IS HIS FATHER? A BOY NEED A FATHER EDUCATION

KADEN

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 10, 2013

HIS DAD LIVES IN CANADA. I’M SURE JUSTIN KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG. HE’S NOT THAT STUPID TO DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

suzette298

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 8, 2013

First of all that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, I’m 21 and my parents still are in my life. Real parents don’t care how old their kids are if they are doing something wrong they are and should address it. That’s what she gets for letting her 19 year old live by himself with a bunch of teenagers in a mansion. He got out of control, there is a difference between your kid going off to college and just letting them go because they think you cramp their style. She has a lot to learn as a parent. I don’t want to hear that she is a teenage parent, so what there are a lot and are better parents then her. Look at Selena, she is about to turn 21 and she still lives at home and I’m sure her parents tell her when she is wrong and what not. This is a mother that just lives off her son, uses her sons fame to make herself some money aka why she has a book out and did that stupid abortion film that no one cares about. SMH

Lorin

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 9, 2013

Umm actually Selena doesn’t live with her parents she has her own house

KALANI

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 8, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. AND HIS MOM. I HOPE HIM AND HIS MOM TALK ABOUT HIS RS WITH SELENA. SINCE HIS MOM ADORES SELENA. AND SELENA ADORES HER SO MUCH.,

KALANI

Posted at 2:24 PM on July 8, 2013

I LOVE HIS MOM. JUSTIN IS GOING TO DO WHAT HE WANTS.

Shameme Adams

Posted at 2:18 PM on July 8, 2013

I imagine it is hard but like she says you have to just do your best. I adore Justin and, as a sick gitl who has a life-threatening illness, he has been a true inspiration to me. Peeps PLEASE pledge your support. Join my Facebook group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!!. #NSN #BELIEVE x

Shameme Adams

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 8, 2013

I ment girl!

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 8, 2013

Mrs. Bieber is such a great influence.

Me

Posted at 5:31 AM on July 9, 2013

She’s miss mallettte not mrs bieber, she’s hasn’t married his father, she’s single lol

m adams

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 8, 2013

19? I thought he was 12!

sammy

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 8, 2013

haha were you just trying to be funny.smh.