Robert Pattinson Dissed By Beyonce At Her Concert — Report

Mon, July 8, 2013 11:05am EDT by 132 Comments
Beyonce Robert Pattinson Rejected
FameFlynet

nicola

Posted at 2:03 AM on July 9, 2013

This has been debunked by Gossip COP . THey say Rob went backstage and met Beyonce and even got some pics with her

woody88

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 8, 2013

rob..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…even though this article might be the biggest lie… It makes me feel good..hahaha. never better..:)

BS

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 8, 2013

What a laughable post by HL . Beyonce could never diss on Rob because Rob would never go back stage to meet her .

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 8, 2013

I don´t belive that….. but something is true she and her husband are behave like a diva lately. That kid Miley C. maybe she has troubles and she needs help not that words (not fan)….But who cares I don´t even like their music.

Don't be a hater

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 9, 2013

@Alejandrina You hate her now because she didn’t let him backstage? wow, I think you need to take a look in the mirror.

Loui

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 9, 2013

@Alejandrina. ……..If you don’t like their music why did you go through all the trouble to click on the story, read it, and comment I would say that is a lot of energy and brain power wasted on people you do not care about, and Beyonce and Jay Z can afford to be Divas, they have accomplished a lot in life already, whereas the person who tried to gatecrash is a nobody who thinks everybody should know HIM and that is not the case, Beyonce and Jay Z are professional people, where as the gate crasher is a nothing and his tiny star is dwindling FAST AND FURIUS

terrell

Posted at 10:24 PM on July 8, 2013

@ted you are disgusting.

Ted

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 8, 2013

Beyonce is disgusting.

Bessie Scott (@bessiescott)

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 8, 2013

jealous and if so why comment.

@@sucker

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 8, 2013

h.e.y.f.u.c.k.f.a.c.e.-Why can’t you identify yourself?

@@@sucker

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 9, 2013

How juvenile you are. Does your mother let you stay up this late. Oh wait,,,,, maybe you live in a mental ward and you only get to use the computer an hour a day. Thats it!!

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 8, 2013

Based on the track record of HWL for accurate reporting, it probably didn’t happen. But still kinda funny. If possibly true, she may have not wanted to get involved with the drama that surrounds Rob and any woman. Jayz may have gotten jealous. Plus all the haters would come out just like for the mysterious redhead in the truck.

BS

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 8, 2013

This article is a BIG BULL

Livia Dutra

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 8, 2013

Isso é tão verdadeiro quanto o namoro dele com a Riley Keough.

Livia Dutra

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 8, 2013

Translation: This is as true as the relationship with Riley Keough.

Bessie Scott (@bessiescott)

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 8, 2013

love it!

♥RK

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 8, 2013

Ok, I’m a fan of both…but I BELIEVE that if it was Kristen and not Rob to be denied to se Beyonce…you (only) Rob fan, would be making fun and call her names like ALWAYS!! For how much I like Rob, I can say that sometimes he love to show off…come on now!!! He can’t pretend that everything is going to be a Yes you can Do or Yes you can HAVE!! Look like that for many of you Rob is the most precious and important person in your life…I hope none of you have kids, otherwise I can see YOUR PRECIOUS KID..left to the side…it would not be the first time ! Like I said I’m a fan of Kris and Rob…I support them…but in no way I will stand for something that is wrong…So she didn’t want to see him…was her choice…maybe next time! Hey…it is possible that she… Beyonce….don’t like Robert….

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 8, 2013

I really don’t think it was any of those things. How could she not like him if she’s never(To my knowledge) met him?
If it had been KS she would’ve told her PR that she’d like to meet Beyonce.
They would’ve contacted the right people and got a meet and greet with her.
The woman just got done doing a concert, she has all these people to meet. Contest winners, make a wish kids ect.
If RP wasn’t so damn cheap he would’ve hired some PR people already and could’ve said he met Beyonce by now.
If he was still with KS, I’m sure he would’ve met Beyonce that night, because she would know what needed to be done and got her people on that.
Oh well he has learned a lesson. Do your homework and doors will open for you.

Bessie Scott (@bessiescott)

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 8, 2013

Why would I want to subscribe to this. Beyoncé would never dismiss anyone, but especially someone of his stature. He did not have the proper paper work or credentials so those who are there to protect her was correct. You look to find any negative thing on Beyoncé and Rob you are losing us; stop with the trash, I did not think this was the Inquiry. I hate it when everyone is making up there own news. Report only what you have validated and know to be true, all this lying from different mags turn you off. Who can you trust for honest reporting. I am still thinking.

Sylvia

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 8, 2013

This is the very reason why I never take HL seriously. What I do take seriously is Rob who is brilliant.

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 8, 2013

Agreed

Caterine

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 8, 2013

He is a joke, and is treated as such!!

sucker

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 8, 2013

youre the biggest JOKE for believing this nonsense.

Don't be a hater

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 9, 2013

wonder if he would have gotten in if Kristen was with him.

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 8, 2013

Again with the stories. Rob didn’t have the proper credentials, so security didn’t allow him in. There’s no hidden agenda here. There are rules that you have to follow. There was no diss here. STOP trying to stir up trouble!!!!!

momo

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 8, 2013

ok not pulling any punches now what complete and utter guff

indie

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 8, 2013

I have followed Queen B’s career, watching and reading many interviews with her, her parents, and Jay-Z. They seem to be really good people. I trust Madame Oprah’s insight and wisdom and she has conducted several in-depth interviews and visits to Queen’s home, and Mme. O loves the Queen! Beyoncé is GOOD people. I don’t believe for a millisecond she would purposefully diss my Rob! AND Rob, the Fantabulous Gentleman that he is, wouldn’t hold any kind of grudge. It’d be cool if Rob and Jay-Z hung out! Wow, is it obvious I Love Bey and Rob???

Margaret

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 9, 2013

indie
I hate to say this but he isnt YOUR ROB you do understand that done you?
I dont kow if this is true we know he went there so maybe he tried to meet her
So what its not a crime hes not THAT BIG its not like it was another singer MB or someone
Its the fella from Twi the Vampire cos thats all he is as yet!

kalisha angel

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 8, 2013

bey just hate wat he did to k-stew

sucker

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 8, 2013

hate what she did to him.

@sucker

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 8, 2013

@sucker Nice name. hard for anyone to take your comment serious like that. But that may be your intent.

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 8, 2013

Rob???? He did´ nothing wrong he is single.

DC

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 8, 2013

BFD – don’t sweat it Rob.

@DC

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 8, 2013

BFD – Don’t sweat it Rob. I’m sure it will happen again.

@@DC

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 8, 2013

h.e.y.f.u.c.k.f.a.c.e.-Why can’t you identify yourself?

@@@DC

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 9, 2013

h.e.y.f.u.c.k.f.a.c.e.-Why can’t YOU identify yourself?

bjsmith

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 8, 2013

Beyonce did not diss Rob. He did not have the right credentials. Beyonce’s people did what they were paid to do. She probably did not know he was even there. He should have made arrangements earlier. All you Rob haters like making a mountain out of a mole hill. Rob is still more popular and a hellava nicer person than Kristen. We are still fans of Rob. Kristens fans and the headlines are worded to hurt Rob. This stuff is getting old and stupid.

@juliejac

Posted at 4:48 PM on July 8, 2013

Girls stick together Keistren

James K. Sanders (@james_sander)

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 8, 2013

like Jason responded I’m shocked that someone can make $9711 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.ℂ­om

mmm

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 8, 2013

Hidden video on Article Krist in Paris. Today article HW. Beautiful Kristen.

hawk

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 8, 2013

HW has today on news video at the article Kristen in Paris. She is absolute perfection. Look at the video,Kristen gorgeous, her body and sees every normal, that Sanders will not be the last guy, who loses his head for Miss Stewart.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 8, 2013

I believe it. She thinks she’s higher than everyone else! Can’t stand her.

DAMN!

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 8, 2013

Well t least we know she’s higher then him,LOL.
Had he done it the right way, he would’ve gotten in to see her.
If he wasn’t so cheap to higher a PR person that would’ve been taken care of for him.
I,m happy to know that he was knocked off his pedestal just a bit.
The music and the acting industry are two different things.

dittohead alert

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 8, 2013

DAMN! – following blindly into the depths of false media stories that don’t make sense. YOU ARE A DITTOHEAD.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 8, 2013

@Stars Friend If you are referring to Beyonce, I believe you are absolutely correct. Who knows if she knew he wanted to meet her but it wouldn’t surprise me if she knew. She considers herself royalty for some reason. Its unfortunate.

Dela

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 8, 2013

I’m glad it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Maybe now he gets the clue that he’s not as important as he thinks. Without her he’s nothing.

Anne

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 8, 2013

You need help. He is more important than he thinks he is. She is nothing but a cheater. He is a bigger star than she is.

Just My Opinion

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 8, 2013

@Anne You obviously do not want to hear this because you are so quick to throw out the cheater card, which says a lot about you already. But Rob is not a bigger star. At worst they may be equal at this time. I do believe based on recent actions of Rob that Hollywood does appear to be going to his head. I hope I am wrong. I think Kristen has more of an upside long term because she is younger and has been an established star longer. Time will tell.

Margaret

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 9, 2013

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anne will you never learn?
Kristen has made 37 film so far
Shes now started to film Cxray
She then moves on to Europe to make Sillia
Presenter at the awards ceromony Oct/Nov?
In there Xmas ADDS for Balenciaga
Talks with Chanel Karl Largefeld
Spring 2014 SW sequel

Rob 10mins in Harry Potter in 2004
2 small Tv shows for chanel 4 in UK he wasnt a star billing he was unkown
Twi Auditon Jan 2008 so in 4 years 4hrs max of acting
4 and a bit TWIS
Belami failed Shelved then on to DVD
Ashes DVD only
RME on cinemas and off in the blink of an eye
WFE moderate suc didnt loose money but didnt make much rofit you can see the money I did google the films and what they cost and what was the profit its really amazing reading material
Cosmos released only in May 2012 in Italy@France failed shelved till June 2013 on to DVD
Rover not out yet? that makes a total of = 10 and a bit if you include The ghost one =11 bit
If you include the yet to be released Rover all beside TWIs have failed flopped or gone t DVD

You cant put up them along side Kristens 37 films acting since 9
You see this is where you dig your self a pit you cant get out of and what do you say

MY DADDIES BIGGER THAN YOURSSS ya boo you love Rob Hate Kristen WE GET IT child

Margaret

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 9, 2013

OHHH ANNE not again She kissed a man a year ago THOUGH she actually tech didnt cheat
Think about it did they live together no he used to stay over as far as we know fk buddies maybe?
After 5 years dating sexing what ever did she have a ring in her finger with a DIAMOND on NOPE
Find me ONE interview where HE ROB said he was even dating Kristen? You cant there is none
Find me pictures of him walking holding her hands and kissing her affection even NONE EXIST
Did you ever see him show desire for her? Did he hold her safely through crowds carry her bag
No she was left always to walk behind carrying her own cases etc He was always scowling
5 years from 18/23 the girl gave him He kept it like a highly secretive affair not as a LOVE
Sorry it a wasnt a GREAT ROMANTIC LOVE more like a dirty hidden secret @media speculation
For all we know it could all have been a con job BUT to be honest 100% I dont think that
I think they were together on his terms which was silence his secrecy was boredering on paranoia
Anne hes not made one hit film other than TWI none zip dinada finito bombed failed flopped
Tell m beside TWI what film hes made thats been a world wide smash hit like KS SWH?
Belami DVD, Ashes only on DVD it failed even on DVD, RM on and off cinema failed asap to DVD
WFE moderate didnt loose but made nothing like it was predicted even with DVD sales
Then we have ROB star Of COSMOS which after being shown at Cannes May 2012Was shelved never released except in FRance and Italy for 2 weeks critics slamed it said was Crons first flop
You can now buy it in Blockbuster for $5.95 finaly released last month in USA on DVD
It shows to go that oyu kow abso nothing about Robs fim work
IM SORRY ROB FANS but even you who IM sure went to the cinema paid your $ to see all his films
YOU COULDNT SAVE THEM Its not TWI fans he wants anyway its adults so Rover next
Now save your pocket money and saturday job money to go and see it mind wheres the question
A24 is only a very new Sept 2012 distributer of aprox 8 films a year to Niche cinemas
Hope theres one near you ANNE do your reserch know what I wish the girl had had an affair
talk about being hung for a lamb she has been hung for a sheep she did nothing hes not done

Angie

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 8, 2013

@Loui- please. please stop believing these stupid stories.

Loui

Posted at 7:01 AM on July 9, 2013

@Angie ……..please give me concrete evidence to the contrary, then I won’t believe it but at this stage of the game I still believe, Where there is Smoke there is Fire, Am waiting for your answer, if you see my name on another post you are welcome to convince me otherwise, Thank You, have a nice day, or night, nice to see you are still around fighting the good fight