‘Bachelorette’ Recap: Desiree Gets Surprise Visitors; Drew Takes Lead

Mon, July 8, 2013 10:05pm EDT by 11 Comments
Bachelorette Recap
Courtesy ABC

Victoria geissler

Posted at 8:36 PM on July 29, 2013

I really don’t think it’s right if someone makes up their mind early on about who she loves and then takes two more guys who truly love her as well and says its over for her . She should say can’t go any further and not take those guys that far and say its over.iI know who I love and want to go on with further . I think from the beginning no one loved her more then Drew and Chris. Brooks has not been true with his feelings, I know what love is I have loved my husband since I have been fifteen years old we are going to be married 46 years!!!!! I can’t help but feel like they deserve that chance more then brooks! Drew loves loves her and so does Chris ,for me no one like Chris and Drew should be the final two! You want to know what love is you can ask me.I love my husband and only pray after all these years God will bless us to share so many more years together, always with love for my husband Vickie

SJ

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 9, 2013

I thought drew is pretty hot myself but he is too pretty, i think he only is there for the show for fame. I agree with you Lee, I started to like Des but after i’ve been watching the show, i think shes just a two face, she can act fake on tv i don’t think shes not real at all, she cries so much, it was annoying, she need to defend herself how men are treating her, and she is pretty boring. Yeah she can be adventures but i think its just all about fame she wants and expect everyone in the whole wide world to like her yeah well i don’t. sorry girl your true colors are coming out.

Lee

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 9, 2013

I only watch the first 15 minutes of every show and as I said over and over again, Des is not the best catch in the world! She is so shallow and boring, she could hardly carry an intelligent conversation with a man. And so she tries to be cutesy and sweet and funny!

I tell you men love women who are cute and sweet but after a while, they get bored with the “cutesiness” and want a woman who has depth in her – not just nice and pretty but INTELLIGENT as well!

So far the last men standing are bottom of the group that came on the show – Des has eliminated most of the better guys on her show. That just shows you Des has very low standards when it comes to men. No surprise here, after all, Des is not the most desirable woman either! I think Des is so DESPERATE (and aksi wabts to show Sean Lowe that she can get a better man than him) that she will take any man who shows an interest in her (NOT love her).

She might be engaged [to Brooks] now, but the question is whether Brooks would eventually ask her to marry him and vice versa. Being on the show is one thing (unless you have really fallen in love), and it’s another thing in real life and away from the cameras. The real person will emerge after the cameras are gone.

eab

Posted at 12:50 AM on July 9, 2013

F*CKING BOY’S IS EQUAL TO HIM!!

Stephanie R. Chute (@StephanieRChute)

Posted at 2:35 AM on July 9, 2013

as Larry said I didn’t even know that anyone able to make ($)4957 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this site link… can99.ℂ­om

DESIREE !! YOU DOPE

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 8, 2013

DESIREE……STOP INTERRUPTING THE GUYS WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU. You are annoying. Try to shut up instead of anticipating every word. And , Drew is GAY or at least BI-SEXUAL….can’t you tell ??? Pretty Boy, and very light in the loafers. How dumb are you Desiree ? You have no GAYDAR.

Eleanore Hutch

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 8, 2013

Right? Drew and Brooks would make a lovely couple!

DESIREE THE DOPE

Posted at 12:08 AM on July 9, 2013

Yeah no kidding. Drew is obviously bi-sexual yet he’s out-doing Brooks as far as romance and so on, and trying harder. Brooks has brain damage it seems. Except for one thing….Desiree IS boring. Maybe he’s smarter than I thought.

daisy

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 8, 2013

“drew makes out with both guys”…I did not know THAT would be happening!

Eleanore Hutch

Posted at 11:55 PM on July 8, 2013

Ha woops! That would have made it a WAY better episode.

LittleMo

Posted at 5:36 AM on July 9, 2013

If you hate it that much why do you watch, read these articles and bother commenting? Des’s pick has already been spoiled- it’s Brooks – engaged and still together. Just because a guy isn’t loud, boisterous, he-manish, etc. doesn’t mean he’s gay. There are quiet men, too. Grow up for crying out loud.